A message from a webmaster re: Covid-19, politics, reporting posts

I don’t pay much attention to “likes” but I can’t help but notice the one poster who is always the lone outlier in serious discussions reacting with LAUGHTER and SHOCK. I assume this is their attempt to belittle others, but the result is that I now picture this person as manic in real life, constantly vacillating between hysterical laughter and falling dramatically upon their fainting couch. :rotfl2::scared1::rotfl2::scared1::rotfl2::scared1:
:laughing:Just say what you want to say to me, Tipsy, you know I'm too dense for subtlety. ;)

Just a little update... after further study and consideration, hitting that ignore button continues to only serve me. 😃

I’m missing 95% of the condescension, rudeness, and snarkiness that otherwise would involuntarily raise my blood pressure.

My time on the disboards is much more magical.
😎

Just a little update... after further study and consideration, hitting that ignore button continues to only serve me. 😃

I’m missing 95% of the condescension, rudeness, and snarkiness that otherwise would involuntarily raise my blood pressure.

My time on the disboards is much more magical.
😎
It was always within your power. All you had to do was click your heels together 3 times.....

I don’t pay much attention to “likes” but I can’t help but notice the one poster who is always the lone outlier in serious discussions reacting with LAUGHTER and SHOCK. I assume this is their attempt to belittle others, but the result is that I now picture this person as manic in real life, constantly vacillating between hysterical laughter and falling dramatically upon their fainting couch. :rotfl2::scared1::rotfl2::scared1::rotfl2::scared1:

I bet I know exactly who you’re talking about. That shocked face was getting really old.

This is hilarious!

The "anti-drama" thread has the most drama I've seen thus far on this forum. Of course that's likely because I hang out on the camping board where it's mostly chill. Only really ever seen one obnoxious post there.

I never knew you could report a post, or get points. After reading here, I have noticed the "report" option, but never noticed it before. I never knew you could ignore anyone either.

Interesting stuff here. Now to figure out if I have any points ....

EDIT: OMG, I have 93 points. I have NO CLUE what I did wrong. :crazy2:o_O

This is hilarious!

The "anti-drama" thread has the most drama I've seen thus far on this forum. Of course that's likely because I hang out on the camping board where it's mostly chill. Only really ever seen one obnoxious post there.

I never knew you could report a post, or get points. After reading here, I have noticed the "report" option, but never noticed it before. I never knew you could ignore anyone either.

Interesting stuff here. Now to figure out if I have any points ....

EDIT: OMG, I have 93 points. I have NO CLUE what I did wrong. :crazy2:o_O

I don’t know what those points are for but they are not the kind of points you are thinking they are. If you look at peoples profile many have 93 points or 113 points. I’m sure someone on here knows more but I don’t think it’s a negative thing.

I don’t know what those points are for but they are not the kind of points you are thinking they are. If you look at peoples profile many have 93 points or 113 points. I’m sure someone on here knows more but I don’t think it’s a negative thing.

Thanks! I didn't realize I could look at anyone else's profile. :-) I didn't even know how to look at mine until a few minutes ago. That does make me feel better though. I thought I read earlier in this thread that they go up to 113, and my brain processed that as "you get kicked off the forum at 113." Then saw I had 93 and got worried.

Thanks! I didn't realize I could look at anyone else's profile. :-) I didn't even know how to look at mine until a few minutes ago. That does make me feel better though. I thought I read earlier in this thread that they go up to 113, and my brain processed that as "you get kicked off the forum at 113." Then saw I had 93 and got worried.

Click on the 93. This is what comes up for you.

Probably all the points from the Squirrel discussion on the camping board! :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter