A Mostly Enchanted Christmas Trip Report - HNY - 18th - 22nd December 2014

Anemone

DIS Veteran
Finally getting time to write up my TR now that Christmas is over and Catherine has gone to stay with our Aunt in Dublin for a few days - I will join them on NYE after a few days back at work.

Day 1 - Thursday 18th December

So we flew out of Dublin at lunchtime and all went well with the flight and we were met at CDG by RS Transports. Transfer was fine and there was no queue at check-in when we arrived at Hotel New York.

We were in room 3226, a Plaza room in Midtown, and there were a few signs that the refurb is due, the main one being no number on the room door, just a blob of dry glue which used to hold it in place. So I finally worked out that 3226 had to be between 3224 and 3228 and our luggage arrived shortly after. Quick look around - non refurbished room and no pixie dust - put vouchers, passports and purse in safe, then back out to get to Park before Dreams.

We stopped at the hotel shop and got our photopass+ which we'd pre-booked for £33. The CM didn't know how to use the voucher to pay so had to call another person to help. Lovely walk through the Village, taking in all the Christmas decorations and soaking up the atmosphere. Into main park and just wowed by the decorations, they really are beautiful. No wait at City Hall and got Catherine's priority pass with no bother (we just take her blue badge) then as it was gone 6 and the park was closing at 7 we went straight up to the disabled area for Dreams.

There was space at the railing at the front so we waited there, chatting to the families on either side, then with about 20 minutes to go an English family arrived and pushed a child in on either side of Catherine's wheelchair. Which was fine until they started itching to be out - the kids didn't want to see Dreams, the parents did. There were threats galore of "I'll bring you back to the hotel right now if you don't stop fighting and stand still" but sadly it never happened. The kid on Catherine's right tried to climb over her feet to his brother at which point I raised my voice and told him not to. He walked round behind us so I moved the wheelchair a few inches right towards the other family on my right. That was when the father of the kids lit up a cigarette right behind us and I turned round and asked him to please not smoke beside my sister as she was only recently out of hospital with a lung infection. He wasn't pleased and when I said this is the disabled area, smoking is not allowed, he argued with me. At that point I saw a CM just behind him and asked him to come over which he did and he asked him to leave until he'd smoked his cigarette. The guy's wife then started saying loudly that I'd over-reacted and that he'd been leaving when I involved the CM and that there had been no call to do that which was a little uncomfortable but hey - Catherine didn't have to breathe the smoke - so mission accomplished.

Now on our previous trips Catherine has been a bit "meh" about Dreams, usually sleeping through it on the few times we've managed it. But this time she was totally wowed. She absolutely loved it and was dancing in her wheelchair all the way through. She said she really wanted to come back the next night to see it again. We bought her the light up Minnie Ears but she found them too uncomfortable and took them off. I wore them for a while and had to agree - they hurt - so in the bag they went. Waste of 20 Euro. I enjoyed it but it didn't grab me and wring me out emotionally in the way normal Dreams always has. It just wasn't as good.

We had a reservation at Cafe Mickey afterwards but there was a massive queue, even for reservations, so we went to EOS instead. I enjoyed my sandwich but Catherine's pasta was pretty awful - dry and clumpy. We did have 2 drink refills each.

Back to hotel and Catherine went straight to bed and to sleep. I did a bit of unpacking before I joined her. Both of us were asleep before 11pm.

We were awake reasonably early, about 7.30, and Catherine walked to breakfast today. We were seated in New York City Bar. Both of us had cooked breakfast today.

We arrived in main park at 9.10, tried to join the queue at Mickey and Minnie but were told the queue was closed. We went to the PP to queue for a ticket to meet Anna and Elsa. Arrived there at 9.15 and were 16th in the disabled queue. They didn't start to give out the tickets until 10.40 which was a long wait for Catherine but she managed. We were offered 2.15 but as we had lunch booked at 2pm at Planet Hollywood I asked if we could have 3.15 which was fine. It had started to rain about half ten.

We decided to go to the Santa meet & greet then and on our way, at Colonel Hathis, we came across a random m&g. We saw Donald (yay!), Daisy and King Louis. Also there were Mickey, Rabbit, Tigger.

At Meet Santa we were directed to the exit and we were shown to a covered waiting area out of the rain and after about 10 minutes we were called in to meet Santa himself. He was superb, a real old-fashioned Santa, absolutely lovely. The Photopass photographer took photos on our camera too.

It was raining heavily when we left Cottonwood Creek so we decided to go back to the hotel room for a rest, dry out and warm up before Planet Hollywood. We went via the Relay shop in the train station to buy some long life milk, soft drinks for Catherine and a bottle of wine and one of water for me. We waited for the bus back to the hotel then. We were only people at bus stop when we started waiting but we had to fight our way on to the bus when it arrived. I pointed at the wheelchair sign on the bus several times before a man would move his case to let me put Catherine's chair in the designated spot.

At the bag check at the hotel there was a family in front of us who had cases and small kids. I put our bags on the conveyor belt when they had finished with theirs but they were slow to pick theirs up so our bags got to the end and fell through the gap. Thankfully nothing broke. The CM remarked on the wine and said we weren't allowed to drink it in the hotel at which I smiled sweetly and said it was a present to bring home to my mother (poor mother has been dead and buried 12+ years).

We had a cuppa and rested and warmed up in the room. It hadn't been serviced and we had no knock at the door when we were there. We left at a quarter to 2 for our PH reservation. We had booked cocktails and a VIP platter on groupon which was to be served in the bar. on arrival all the tables in the bar were high, too high for the wheelchair but I told the girl at reception what we had booked and she said we would be in the restaurant. She had given us menus to look at so when I told our waitress we had booked the VIP platter and cocktails she was a bit confused and said the receptionist must not have heard me. Said no matter we could stay where we were and asked what cocktails we wanted. I asked for a "Comet" and Catherine a "Bugs' Life" mocktail. The platter was delish - lovely pieces of breaded chicken fillet that Catherine loved. Chicken Wontons that were to die for. The Buffalo wings were too hot for Catherine, really spicy, just right for me. Tomato bruschetta was lovely. The cocktails were delicious too and mine was very alcoholic - I was glad I hadn't had 2 and bought Catherine a Sprite.

We set off for the main park at a brisk pace to get to our 3.15 appointment with the Arendelle Sisters . We arrived bang on time and were shown straight through. Anna and Elsa were quite impressive in person. They looked much better than some of the photos I've seen on the forums. They engaged with Catherine in spite of her disgracing me and asking them "how's Mickey?" when we arrived. This was pretty much par for the course this visit - she'd be all excited to meet a character then would ask how was Mickey - drove me bananas. lol We got lots of photos on our photopass card.

When we came out the parade was about to reach Bella Notte so we went down and waited. Parade was lovely but the heavy rain made it really hard work standing waiting. As soon as it passed we went to have a go on Buzz but there were a huge number of people waiting at the disabled entrance so we went across to Cafe Hyperion instead.

We had Pause Gourmande vouchers for 2 days to spend. I greeted a couple of staff members with a cheerful "Bonjour" and they answered me but nobody offered to help with food so I thought "let's just try it." I knew there wouldn't be room at the counter for the wheelchair to turn but kept waiting for a member of staff to also notice and say but this never happened. In the end the CM on the till called for a manager who turned out to be on of the staff we had greeted when we joined the queue and he helped Catherine walk out of the queue while I folded the wheelchair and followed. He did then say that if we needed to come back there I was to ask for help and that we would not have to queue.

A hot drink and a magnum later we had warmed up and went in search of Buzz. Catherine struggled to remember how to use her gun so didn't really enjoy this - a first for her. :sad2:

We called at some shops on the way down Main street then went into the DLH for a sit down in the warm before Dreams. We drank the water we'd got with our PG vouchers in Cafe Hyperion and waited until a quarter past 6 before heading up to the disabled area for Dreams. There were huge queues at the right hand side turnstiles, seemed to be some sort of group, which made me panic a bit that we might not get in in time but suddenly the lines moved and we were through. Catherine dozed a lot tonight through Dreams, only really coming alive for the "Let it go" section. For the 2nd night in a row a number of families turned up shortly before Dreams started and pushed children in front of people. Again, it was the parents who wanted to watch the show and not the kids so they just fought and bickered amongst themselves and did anything for attention but got little.

Back in the hotel we dropped our coats and bags in our room and freshened up for our reservation in Manhattan. Our room had not been serviced and the beds hadn't been turned down. The meal was superb. I had Crab Rillettes to start, Catherine had the Fois Gras. My beef fillet main was melt in the mouth gorgeous and Catherine's chicken supreme was lovely too. I had a selection of desserts, including a mini Creme Brulee and cheesecake. Catherine wanted vanilla ice cream but there wasn't any so I ordered her the pineapple carpaccio which turned out to be a mistake. she drank al the coconut smoothie it came with but didn't take a bite of the carpaccio. I also had a half bottle of Saint Emillion wine which went straight to my head so we were both in bed by 10pm. I was then wide awake by 2am, always happens if I drink too much wine, and didn't get back to sleep until around 6 so we didn't wake early on Saturday. :rolleyes1

Boo to the rain and the service at the HNY, hooray for the food choices and character meet n greets :goodvibes.

We just had a standard room at the HNY (we left on 17th December) but it was spotless and serviced every day to a high standard. It was in Gramercy, and the only thing that was in any way needing maintenance etc in the room was one tile behind the door in the bathroom.

Yay for your TR! I love your sisters face in the M&G photos...such joy! Looks like you got a great Anna & Elsa too!
we're actually here watching frozen at the moment, munching our way through selection boxes ☺️

Catherine looks so happy in your pics :goodvibes
I really glad you did this trip Anne after all the stress before etc.
Looking forward to more update gutted about the HNY wanted you both to have extra pixie dust :mad:.
Here you on the wine go's down well but nearly kills me after.
More please xx

Thanks ladies - out to dinner this evening with my girlfriends - a late birthday meal - so will probably be tomorrow when I do next day.

Added a few photos of random M&G I forgot last night to keep you going in the meantime. :thumbsup2

A shame that you didn't get any extra pixie dust :(

Your sister's face at your Elsa and Anna meet, on the other hand, is priceless! I hope she was as full of joy as she looks to be. The random meet looked fab too - a lot of characters there which hopefully spread the crowd out a little?

Sounds like you had amazing meals too!

At least Catherine managed to stay awake and enjoy Dreams on your first day :thumbsup2

Hope you have a lovely meal.
Those photos are fabulous.
Such a pity when the room didn't have any pixie dust but you look like you both enjoyed your stay so far. Was it as hard weather wise on Catherine as you thought it may be?
Looking forward to reading more and thanks for sharing xxx

Boo to the rain and the service at the HNY, hooray for the food choices and character meet n greets :goodvibes.

We just had a standard room at the HNY (we left on 17th December) but it was spotless and serviced every day to a high standard. It was in Gramercy, and the only thing that was in any way needing maintenance etc in the room was one tile behind the door in the bathroom.

Thanks Elaine. We were in Gramercy in June in a ground floor room with a terrace and loved it. Didn't rate the 3rd floor Plaza room at all in comparison.

Yay for your TR! I love your sisters face in the M&G photos...such joy! Looks like you got a great Anna & Elsa too!
we're actually here watching frozen at the moment, munching our way through selection boxes ☺️

Thanks dhidra - she was in her element at the character meets - that is what Disney is all about for her. Frozen is lovely but I need a bit of a rest from it for a while - Santa brought Catherine the Dirty Dancing DVD so we watched that and Cinderella at weekend here.

Catherine looks so happy in your pics :goodvibes
I really glad you did this trip Anne after all the stress before etc.
Looking forward to more update gutted about the HNY wanted you both to have extra pixie dust :mad:.
Here you on the wine go's down well but nearly kills me after.
More please xx

She was so happy Rachael and I am really glad we did it too. She coped so well with the weather. x

A shame that you didn't get any extra pixie dust :(

Your sister's face at your Elsa and Anna meet, on the other hand, is priceless! I hope she was as full of joy as she looks to be. The random meet looked fab too - a lot of characters there which hopefully spread the crowd out a little?

Sounds like you had amazing meals too!

At least Catherine managed to stay awake and enjoy Dreams on your first day :thumbsup2

Thanks Christie, yes, the random M&G was well spread out and we waited our turn for a few minutes at each character we saw without any pushing and shoving going on which was lovely. It was a real bonus that she enjoyed Dreams so much. Normally I end up feeling guilty keeping her our for it.

Hope you have a lovely meal.
Those photos are fabulous.
Such a pity when the room didn't have any pixie dust but you look like you both enjoyed your stay so far. Was it as hard weather wise on Catherine as you thought it may be?
Looking forward to reading more and thanks for sharing xxx

Thank you - dinner was lovely and I had wine and an Irish coffee so am buzzing for a bit. lol

It was just so lovely and Christmassy, we were lapping it up. Friday was the one really wet day and Catherine coped really well with lots of breaks to warm up and dry out. That and the waterproof over-trousers made that day bearable. She wore her long thermal underwear every day and was toasty warm - I had to keep unzipping my coat as I was melting with all the exercise I was getting walking and pushing the wheelchair. I literally had sweat running down my back a lot of the time.

It was well after 9.30am when we got to breakfast today and they had run out of sausages. Sister had wanted to go in her wheelchair and we were went to Manhattan. Got a table inside before the steps - right beside where we'd had dinner the evening before. Catherine had bacon and eggs and I had a couple of croissants with ham and cheese. When we had finished breakfast we headed to the studios park and at 10.45 joined a short queue to get a timed ticket for the Mickey and Minnie M&G in front lot. We were told there were no more left that morning but were happy to take the first appointment of the afternoon at 2pm. It was dry today which was very welcome after our wet Friday.

We headed over to Place de Remy then - Ratatouille hadn't opened when we went in June and I was dying to try it - but even the Fastpass queue was too long so I said we would come back. We went back to Production Courtyard for Stars and Cars but as we passed Flying Carpets, Catherine asked if we could go on it. It had been closed in June. Although there was only 1 other disabled family waiting it took an awfully long time for us to get on. When we did Catherine wanted to stay in her chair so we went in a specially adapted carpet - her chair went in the back where the back seat normally would be and I sat in front. We held hands as we flew through the air and she loved it.

When we got to Stars and Cars it was nearly over so we didn't get any photos. A lovely French lady insisted on taking Catherine's autograph book to Minnie to sign and Minnie blew her kisses and waved. It was a bit freaky for me seeing Minnie in Stars and Cars while she is meeting and greeting in Front Lot - thankfully Catherine didn't seem to notice or care.

Catherine wanted to eat after that so we went to En Coulisse - she had seen the Christmas menu in the programme and was insisting we had that. After our experience in Cafe Hyperion the day before I asked a CM who was handing out menus to people waiting in the queues for assistance and she was lovely. In no time at all we had our food and were sat eating. Catherine didn't actually eat much but at least she had a rest out of the cold and a drink.

When we were done we went back to Ratatouille and the Fastpass queue had disappeared inside so we joined the queue. Thankfully there were no issues and we moved steadily forward until we got to the disabled boarding section. We had a wait here because again Catherine wanted to stay in her chair - her joints were sore today and transferring hurt her too much. About 20 minutes later we were off in our Ratmobile and Catherine absolutely loved the ride. She was giggling from the moment we reached the kitchen. I struggled a little with the motion and 3D effects - found it a bit nauseating so soon after lunch but definitely gave it a big thumbs up.

As soon as that was over we had a bathroom stop then over to our M&M appointment in Front lot. We were about 5 minutes late but the stars of our show were even later so it was fine. The meet was just lovely and everyone melted when Catherine first hugged Mickey - there was an audible "Awwww" from the queue and everyone watching. She got lots of hugs and attention then we had photographs and autographs - it really made her day.

We went back to the hotel for a rest at that stage and we snoozed until about 5. We had a reservation at Auberge de Cendrillion at 6.45 and I had intended getting back to the park in time for the last Frozen parade of the day but we were too tired so missed it. We caught the tail end of the Christmas parade as we entered the park and danced up the arcade to the music. It had started to drizzle again. We hadn't been on Small World yet so went to the exit with the intention of waiting to ride but there was a huge queue of people there waiting already. Knowing they would only let 1 disabled family on at a time I realised this could take a long time so we went to the Carousel instead.

I really don't like the park in the dark - I find the lighting too dim and don't feel safe. I don't think the lighting levels would meet H&S regulations in the UK (but I know it is France which is different). I really do fear that if someone fell while the crowd was exiting the park after Dreams they could be trampled in the dark.

So outside Auberge we took photos at Cinderella's coach. Catherine had spent some of her Christmas money on a lovely new Minnie hat earlier and it kept her really cosy for the rest of our stay.

In Auberge we were offered the choice of a table in the very corner of the room where the fireplace is or a table in the side room next to it. I surprised myself by choosing the 2nd choice as there was so much more room there - it would have felt very cramped at the other table. The wheelchair would have been in everyone else's way and Catherine would have been disturbed by people needing past. Food choices were the Ham and Fig salad followed by the Monkfish for me and Pumpkin soup followed by the chicken for Catherine. Both were great. Catherine doesn't eat mushrooms so I picked these out of her soup and she ate all of what was left. For dessert we both had creme brulee and a cinderella slipper full of mousse. Fab-u-lous.

Perla arrived first then Suzy. Both were lovely - very tender with Catherine and gave loads of hugs. Just look at her smile.

We had a long gap then before the Princesses came round - we had Cinderella, Snow White and Rapunzel with Flynn. All of a sudden all 4 were in our room but at other tables. Catherine panicked and thought she'd missed out. I reassured her they would get to us soon and she had just started to smile again when Snow White said something to the CM and left without seeing us. Then Cinderella said from across the room that she would be right back and she left too. Catherine's face fell and I though we might have tears but just then Rapunzel and Flynn arrived at our table. They were a bit taken aback by Catherine's sad face so I explained and they also promised her that the others would come back but to be honest it was very difficult to coax a smile out of her for photos after that.

It was after dessert before Snow White reappeared then fairly quickly after her Cinderella arrived. Both were very sweet and in character but I think of all the princesses Snow White was the most "real" for me that evening.

All 6 characters came back to say goodnight and gave Catherine more hugs which was a lovely touch. We went straight back to the hotel when we had finished and were asleep by 10 again. Disney can be exhausting.

Just want to say a huge thank you for the fabulous post card the boys are thrilled Anne :banana::banana:.
Made the slow part between Xmas and new year exciting for them
Thank you Anne xxx
Ps just had a quick look at your ADC pic no Prince Charming gutted for you :(

Sure I had no time or energy for Prince Charming, Rachael - would have been a waste. ;) :rotfl2:

Glad the postcard arrived and that the boys were pleased - my friend at work got hers from Tigger too. :thumbsup2

Was in Dublin for New Year and my aunt's birthday on Friday - just got back last night. Leaving Catherine back to her care home this afternoon so hoping to catch up with this then. :)

Hope you have a lovely NYE Anne, Dublin looked like great fun on the countdown programme. We were pure party animals and in bed by 12.05!

Another lovely instalment, poor Catherine, its hard when all that excitement is building up and the princesses have to go for their break but it was lovely that they all came by before ye left.
And I love Catherine's hat, its very chic :thumbsup2

After the great success of the Studios M&G with Mickey and Minnie yesterday we agreed that we would make a huge effort to get to EMH today for the M&G in front of the Christmas tree. I woke shortly after 6 and we had had breakfast and were in the park at 8.05 :cool1: It all felt a bit surreal as it was still very dark. We were 3rd or 4th in the queue for Mickey and Minnie. The families in front of us were large and they took ages over photos but we didn't mind waiting, it felt really magical there among the Christmas lights.

When it was their turn the French family in front of us insisted we go ahead of them and though I said we didn't mind waiting our turn they were adamant. At that point the CM came over to say she would be letting a disabled child and his mum go next and was quite upset to see that Catherine was also in a wheelchair. I assured her it didn't matter and that of course we would wait - I hadn't wanted to go straight to the disabled line when there was barely a queue - we are happy to queue for short periods.

When it came our turn it was worth the wait. Mickey and Minnie were brilliant as always and Catherine's smile said it all.

I got a bit carried away and stole a kiss from Mickey. Catherine didn't see but Minnie did! :rotfl2:

We went next to the Donald Duck M&G at the Boarding House and waited at the disabled area. We only waited about 15 minutes before we got to see him and he was lovely with Catherine. Lots of lovely photos on the photopass again.

We walked up the arcade to look for Chip and Dale at Plaza Gardens. First we stopped at Central Plaza and took photos of the decorations there.

Then we found Chip and Dale. They didn't have a photopass photographer so we took our own photo.

We wandered down Main Street then into a few shops before coming across Goofy and Pluto M&G at Main Street Motors but the CM said the queue had been closed so we couldn't get a photo. It was only 8.45 at this stage so really frustrating how little time there is to see the EMH characters. I suppose I shouldn't have dawdled at Central Plaza taking photos.

We went into the Market House Deli for a hot chocolate then walked across to wait for rope drop at Frontierland with a view to seeing Jack Skellington at 10. We did wait at the disabled entrance there and the little boy and his mum who had been at Mickey and Minnie arrived shortly after us and we had a lovely chat. When Jack arrived the CM said he would let a few people from the normal queue go first then it would be our turn.

Catherine really didn't have a clue about who Jack / Sandy Claws was - she had been scared when I played the DVD so I had to watch it by myself when she wasn't here - but she had plenty to day to him as always. It made no sense but he took it in his stride, he was amazing and really funny. More lovely photos and an autograph and we were done.

After a wander round the shops in Frontierland we went back to the hotel for a rest ahead of our Sunday Brunch reservation.

Another great installment! Can't wait to hear about brunch.
The m&s during EMH seem to be a bit of a pathetic effort really. Before November, there were several characters in every hotel every morning for several hours. Now it's a handful of characters for an hour.

On catch up with the dis and just reading all this now.

Your pics are fabulous! So glad you finally got to see Donald :) Laughed out loud at your comment re the wine being for your mum :lmao:

Your sister looks so happy in the photos, so glad you manged the trip after the scare just before :goodvibes

Aww Anne just in from work
Michael didn't give the boys the parcel till I came in what can I say the boys are over the moon the books are coming to disney with up so the can take notes lol :)
The glow sticks are perfect magic Elsa wands Alex said !
How did you know the would match their autograph books ?
Your a their fairy god mother now thank you !!
You have made my year xxx

The m&s during EMH seem to be a bit of a pathetic effort really. Before November, there were several characters in every hotel every morning for several hours. Now it's a handful of characters for an hour.

Agree completely dhidra - I did tell a CM in City Hall just that, nicely of course. It was really difficult for Catherine to get up at 6.30 so she could be in park at 8am and stand a chance of meeting characters, and we didn't even manage to meet all the EMH characters even with her pass. I wanted to make the point that they have significantly reduced the experience for disabled people like her for whom Disney is all about characters. More on that later though. :)

On catch up with the dis and just reading all this now.

Your pics are fabulous! So glad you finally got to see Donald :) Laughed out loud at your comment re the wine being for your mum :lmao:

Your sister looks so happy in the photos, so glad you manged the trip after the scare just before :goodvibes

Thank you Julie - I can't tell you how pleased I am that we were able to go. The photos really do tell the story best of how happy the trip made her.
My mum, bless her, would have laughed at that too and enjoyed a glass of wine with me as well. :angel:

Aww Anne just in from work
Michael didn't give the boys the parcel till I came in what can I say the boys are over the moon the books are coming to disney with up so the can take notes lol :)
The glow sticks are perfect magic Elsa wands Alex said !
How did you know the would match their autograph books ?
Your a their fairy god mother now thank you !!
You have made my year xxx

lol Rachael, I had no idea obviously but when I saw the books last night I actually thought the notebooks might be too like them and was worried. Really pleased they are happy with them and I quite like the idea of being someone's Fairy Godmother. :grouphug: I bought myself one and took it to Disney for my notebook. All the postcard names and addresses went in the cut off Olaf pages and my TR notes in the full size ones. :thumbsup2

Bless you, one good turn deserves another, you were so very generous in sending Catherine that lovely parcel so I was very happy to reciprocate with some pixiedust: for your lovely boys.

Just don't let Alex turn the UK into a snow scene with his Elsa wand please. ;)

Oh and one year from today I will be in DLP with my boys, Ruth and grandson. I won't count down every one of the 365 days but feel the need to acknowledge this one. :cheer2:

More TR later after I get some dinner.

Only one year it will fly by I'm sure ;)
The Santa Fe looks fab after the refurb I know Kizzy loved it.
You made their day Anne the books are upstairs ready to be packed that's my boys lol !!!
This is the pen I have to go with their books http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/multi-colour-pen
You can never have it much frozen stuff watch this space re new hoodies for them I'm going to get one new one too !
No snow in the uk I want to get to disney !
Already planning august and what we will see in the west end before disney
I'm hoping you can sell me on the brunch *** I wanted to love it in nov but didn't :(
We could do it aug before train home so if it's a good theme we may do it
So show me your pics Adam has said he will help me sort out pics after his mocks do late jan.
Thanks again fairy god mother
Xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter