A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

That picture is literally too much!! Possibly the cutest Archie picture yet!
I don't think there will ever be a better picture of that dog. I just love it so!
You really should just every few weeks post that Archie picture...no reason other than it's the BEST PICTURE EVER!

tumblr_nqwpkzzsCw1qzbcklo1_500.jpg
:scratchin I may do that. The world needs to see it. I do use it as my avatar for Facebook, and I get a lot of comments on it. :lovestruc

I don't have a spibelt but I do use a Lock Lace for my bibs. I just put one of the end pieces on one end of the lace, string it thru one of the bib holes, wrap it around my waist, put the end thru the other bib hole, then put the other end piece on and tighten it. Then cut off the extra lace. It is super simple and cheap. I have Event Clips which are similar to Race Dots except they snap together thru your shirt instead of a magnet but they are a PITA to get on, let alone get them on straight! Then I saw someone post about the Lock Lace and I have used it ever since. :)

Also, you can never post the HP Beagle pic too often. He is adorbs! :)

Can I interrupt this Tink and Wizard Beagle talk for a bit of InB?
I love the new sketch shirt. I want it. I'm guessing I won't be able to convince them to send me a free shirt, so I guess it's time for me to start playing the lottery... (or possibly just go to Starbucks less ...it's only $50, so that's like what, 10-15 Starbucks trips?)

I love the new sketch shirt. I want it. I'm guessing I won't be able to convince them to send me a free shirt, so I guess it's time for me to start playing the lottery... (or possibly just go to Starbucks less ...it's only $50, so that's like what, 10-15 Starbucks trips?)

They are killing me with these new designs!!!

LOVE your Tink outfits planned! (confession: A big reason why I'm on disboards tonight- even though I don't have the time for it- is to see what outfits you had planned for Tink, and it was definitely worth it! :cutie:) I'm not a big Run or Die fan, but the tank and jacket are cool!! Of course I wish I bought that now! So excited for your fun weekend ahead! :tinker:

Ok, I know you havene't posted pics here yet (unless I missed them) but that InB Spring Box!!!!! WHAT???? WHY DIDN'T I BUY THAT????!!! UGH!! If they had offered that jacket at full price where you could see it; I would have just started raining money on them. I'm pretty cautious with my run-clothes spending but OMG THAT SPRING JACKET! I'm putting myself on the ISO list with no real hope of it seeing me, but whatever...a girl can try. I'll just keep telling myself that I get a "free" jacket in a few days at the tink expo (full-well knowing it's not really free because I pre-order bought it a million months ago.)

PS (another thinker)
7d6fa4bf2a7651e7d23cf9caad6be27f.jpg

Plus a bonus one for Archie just because:
images

And one for me because I love it :stitch2:
images

:cool1: Woo Hoo race week!!! You must be so excited! I love DL so much - hope you have a fantastic weekend!

Love the outfits you have picked out! The skull rock reference is perfect!!
I did not order the mystery boxes from INB - truly the only things I would have wanted were the singlets, I don't need another bag or jacket (as cool as they are!). Right now I've ordered 3 things from INB with no idea when I'm going to get them - sunflower tank, May the 4th, and Inknbrew! As much fun as it is when you do get your stuff, it really is a long time between paying the $ and getting the clothes. Trying to be patient...
Best of luck this weekend! Hoping for beautiful weather and a happy back for you! Can't wait to see your TR!

I don't have a spibelt but I do use a Lock Lace for my bibs. I just put one of the end pieces on one end of the lace, string it thru one of the bib holes, wrap it around my waist, put the end thru the other bib hole, then put the other end piece on and tighten it. Then cut off the extra lace. It is super simple and cheap. I have Event Clips which are similar to Race Dots except they snap together thru your shirt instead of a magnet but they are a PITA to get on, let alone get them on straight! Then I saw someone post about the Lock Lace and I have used it ever since. :)

Also, you can never post the HP Beagle pic too often. He is adorbs! :)
That's a great idea with the Lock Lace, thanks! I'll keep that in mind.

And yes, Puppy Potter IS adorbs! :lovestruc
I'm totally a fan of the new shirt...but am also totally a fan of Starbucks. Quite the conundrum!!
They are killing me with these new designs!!!

LOVE your Tink outfits planned! (confession: A big reason why I'm on disboards tonight- even though I don't have the time for it- is to see what outfits you had planned for Tink, and it was definitely worth it! :cutie:) I'm not a big Run or Die fan, but the tank and jacket are cool!! Of course I wish I bought that now! So excited for your fun weekend ahead! :tinker:
I'm totally having trouble making decisions...now I'm thinking I don't want to wear (or really even keep) the Run or Die Singlet. :confused3 I have too many good options!!
Ok, I know you havene't posted pics here yet (unless I missed them) but that InB Spring Box!!!!! WHAT???? WHY DIDN'T I BUY THAT????!!! UGH!! If they had offered that jacket at full price where you could see it; I would have just started raining money on them. I'm pretty cautious with my run-clothes spending but OMG THAT SPRING JACKET! I'm putting myself on the ISO list with no real hope of it seeing me, but whatever...a girl can try. I'll just keep telling myself that I get a "free" jacket in a few days at the tink expo (full-well knowing it's not really free because I pre-order bought it a million months ago.)
RIGHT?? I kept seeing posts of people saying how amazing it was and then seeing the ISO list grow and grow before I saw the design...and I LOVE IT!!

I'm just afraid this means they'll make more jackets going forward, and I'm not sure I can afford that! :faint:
PS (another thinker)
7d6fa4bf2a7651e7d23cf9caad6be27f.jpg
I can't see it! Wahhh!! :sad:
Plus a bonus one for Archie just because:
images
Snoopy!! Woodstock!! :lovestruc Archie says thank you for posting this beautiful picture of a fellow beagle!!
And one for me because I love it :stitch2:
images
OMG. Where can I get fun coffee like this??

:cool1: Woo Hoo race week!!! You must be so excited! I love DL so much - hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I am!! Thank you! :yay:
Love the outfits you have picked out! The skull rock reference is perfect!!
I did not order the mystery boxes from INB - truly the only things I would have wanted were the singlets, I don't need another bag or jacket (as cool as they are!). Right now I've ordered 3 things from INB with no idea when I'm going to get them - sunflower tank, May the 4th, and Inknbrew! As much fun as it is when you do get your stuff, it really is a long time between paying the $ and getting the clothes. Trying to be patient...
Oh it totally is - that's basically what I do with every order (since the Ambassador items are always pre-orders). I have a running list of my orders and INKnBREW is the next one, chronologically. they said 6-8 weeks on that one so I'm thinking next week at the earliest. I'm so curious to see what it is.

I can see why they do so many pre-orders from a business perspective - they know exactly how many of each item they need to make and then they don't have a ton of extras around. But it's hard to wait!
Best of luck this weekend! Hoping for beautiful weather and a happy back for you! Can't wait to see your TR!
Thanks so much! :)

Indecision, Pixie Dust...and SPRING!

One final brain dump before Tink weekend...

- I'm checked in for my flight and got my first Disney Dining reminder email this morning...:hyper:
- I still need to finish packing. Hopefully will not overpack...but knowing my history...:upsidedow
- Related: somehow need to pack without the dog figuring out what I am doing, because if he does, he'll get sad. :(
- Got a manicure yesterday...first time I have done that since my wedding (and maybe the 4th time I have ever gotten one). Fun! :tinker:
34411598382_e3d04c04ab_z.jpg

- And of course...I got my SPRING box yesterday! I mentioned in my last post that I already knew everything that was inside (local INB fans were able to pick theirs up at HQ on Thursday or something, so pics have been floating around since then), but I was still excited to get it. And honestly, people had been flipping out over the Spring box for days, so I'm glad I looked...because it was approaching a point where nothing would live up to the hype, ya know?

The boss had to check it out...the "mohawk" thing he has going on on his back is his monthly anti-heartworm/flea & tick medication. He hates getting it and we hate giving it to him because the ointment makes his hair all sticky and weird. But the important thing is that it keeps him healthy! :lovestruc
34573444305_14cda91604_z.jpg

Same items as in the first box...bag (my carry-on for this weekend? :scratchin) and singlet...
34563248775_c76e9363a4_z.jpg

And jacket!
34433098291_a8fa12cdd0_z.jpg

I love, and will be keeping, all 3 items. ::yes:: I'm a sucker for girly stuff like this (flowers, butterflies, etc.) and the colors are SO me. I also think it's really interesting that the bags and jackets in both boxes sort of "match," where the singlets are completely different.

The Spring items are monster-approved.
33730768164_6873b56649_z.jpg

And not only are they monster-approved, I think they are way more "me" than the Run or Die items. I'm still planning on keeping skull jacket, but I will definitely be selling the bag...and while I do like the singlet in that box, I don't know if I *love* it enough to keep it like I do the Spring one...despite what I posted about it the other day. I change my mind a lot, clearly. :rolleyes: I'm going to think about it and not do anything until after Tink weekend (because once I sell it, I'd likely never be able to buy another one), but right now I'm thinking someone else will love the singlet more than I will, and I know that I can easily sell it for retail + shipping in one of the Facebook groups. SIDENOTE: t
his is something I have been working on with my INB purchases lately - trying to only buy what I love (sort of hard to do with mystery purchases like this, though) and trying to pay attention to whether or not I really LOVE the pieces I already own after buying so much last year. If I don't love them, I sell them (INB holds it value fairly well, thankfully)...as a result, my collection is bit smaller than it was a few months ago, and I am pleased with myself for doing this with both INB and with Disney Dooneys/Harveys. :wizard: Anyway...

Now that I have the Spring singlet and am thinking I want to sell the Run or Die one, my outfits for this weekend (!!) are up in the air once again - I don't want to remove the tag and wear the Run or Die top if I think I'll potentially sell it (and I'm strongly leaning toward selling), so I'm taking that one off table and won't be bringing it to California with me. I'll be stopping by INKnBURN Headquarters tomorrow (!!) and have a particular pre-order in mind that I am REALLY hoping will be ready for me to pick up (future stock items, so I can't show pictures). If it is, that will be a part of one of my race outfits...but I'm not banking on it being ready, so I'm bringing a back-up option.

So this is where I am right now...Pink Ink Cami/Lotus Shorts for the 5K, Sakura Singlet/Mejiro Shorts for the 10K, and the new Spring Singlet/Spring shorts for the half marathon. Flowers and Spring FTW!
34187449650_e6c381c052_z.jpg

Since Tink Weekend will be my Coast-to-Coast weekend, I'm wearing "I Did It" Sweaty Bands for the 5K and 10K from my East Coast races - one from the marathon and one from Princess weekend (they don't perfectly match, but I like the symbolism). And I'm bringing a couple of visors from SparkleAthletic for the half (I love these - may need to grab a purple sparkly one at the expo!).

So that's it! I just need to pack, buy my park tickets and buy my PhotoPass package. I also have this increasing fear that I will sleep through my alarm and miss my flight tomorrow, and that I'll forget to go to the expo...so I need to NOT do those things. Fingers crossed.

Thanks for the support, as always! Have a magical Wednesday. :tinker::tinker::tinker:

Last edited:
Love the spring stuff! Your outfits all fit the fairy theme. I know this because my Tink merch has a ton of flowers all over it. Your nails are also amazing and Tink themed.

Sending pixie dust to make sure you wake up for your flight. :tinker::tinker::tinker:

- Got a manicure yesterday...first time I have done that since my wedding (and maybe the 4th time I have ever gotten one). Fun!

I said this last night on insta, but I really love your manicure!! Perfect Tink colors and theme! I love having my nails done, it's definitely one of my guilty pleasures that I indulge in often :) Did you get gel or regular polish?

I love, and will be keeping, all 3 items. ::yes:: I'm a sucker for girly stuff like this (flowers, butterflies, etc.) and the colors are SO me. I also think it's really interesting that the bags and jackets in both boxes sort of "match," where the singlets are completely different

The spring box is fantastic... those colors are :love:

I'm going to think about it and not do anything until after Tink weekend (because once I sell it, I'd likely never be able to buy another one), but right now I'm thinking someone else will love the singlet more than I will

I do this all of the time with different things. I am really trying to change my mindset to if I don't LOVE it now, I definitely won't later. If I can give it to someone that does, it's a win for everyone! It's so hard though.. the FOMO or fear of regret is real! UGH.

So this is where I am right now...Pink Ink Cami/Lotus Shorts for the 5K, Sakura Singlet/Mejiro Shorts for the 10K, and the new Spring Singlet/Spring shorts for the half marathon. Flowers and Spring FTW

Knocked it out of the park with these... SO springy and fun!

So that's it! I just need to pack, buy my park tickets and buy my PhotoPass package. I also have this increasing fear that I will sleep through my alarm and miss my flight tomorrow, and that I'll forget to go to the expo...so I need to NOT do those things.

For some reason, I don't think you need to worry about forgetting to go to the expo ;)

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!! pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter