A Pink Pixie Princess - Complete!

Love the spring stuff! Your outfits all fit the fairy theme. I know this because my Tink merch has a ton of flowers all over it. Your nails are also amazing and Tink themed.
Thanks!

I'm really going for it with the Tink-ness. When in Rome, right? :tinker:

Sending pixie dust to make sure you wake up for your flight. :tinker::tinker::tinker:
Thank yoooou. I don't know why I am worried about oversleeping, but I am! Alarm is already set. ::yes::
I said this last night on insta, but I really love your manicure!! Perfect Tink colors and theme! I love having my nails done, it's definitely one of my guilty pleasures that I indulge in often :) Did you get gel or regular polish?
Thanks! I think it's so fun. And nice to have my nails looking nice for once!

It's a gel manicure, so I'm sure it'll be a giant pain to get it removed. :scratchin Not something I will do often (I was surprised at the cost when it was all said and done, but I do like it and am happy with it).
The spring box is fantastic... those colors are :love:
Right??? J'ADORE.
I do this all of the time with different things. I am really trying to change my mindset to if I don't LOVE it now, I definitely won't later. If I can give it to someone that does, it's a win for everyone! It's so hard though.. the FOMO or fear of regret is real! UGH.
Yes. ::yes:: I definitely get satisfaction out of selling something I don't love to someone else who will love it. I get money (which I like), they get something they really want. Win-win. And so far, I haven't regretted anything I have "purged" so to speak.

So I think I'm good about selling stuff I don't love or don't think I'll use, but my bigger issue is the FOMO, for sure. I'm trying to work on not giving in to the FOMO like I did last year (hence all of the selling that is happening/needs to happen). ::yes::
Knocked it out of the park with these... SO springy and fun!
Thanks! I'm excited about them!
For some reason, I don't think you need to worry about forgetting to go to the expo ;)
I don't know why I am concerned about this!! :confused3:rotfl2:
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!!! pixiedust:
Thanks!! :banana:
Enjoy Disneyland. It's my home park.
Thanks! I'm so excited to go back! :yay:

Last edited:
OMG!! I love all the spring box apparel!!
I'll just keep telling myself that I get a "free" jacket in a few days at the tink expo (full-well knowing it's not really free because I pre-order bought it a million months ago.)
I can't wait to see this one-you'll have to post it on your Trianing Journal!

somehow need to pack without the dog figuring out what I am doing, because if he does, he'll get sad.
OH No! That is both really sad, and adorable!

Your nails look fantabulous!!! (yes, that is a real word).

:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:
I love your Tink manicure! So cute and sparkly!

That spring box stuff is beautiful!! I kinda love that InB is doing so much butterfly stuff right now ... they make it all so pretty. Plus, the more butterfly stuff they do, the easier it is to mix and match outfits! (Although ... do they have any butterfly-themed shorts? They should really get on that ...)
I especially like the butterfly on the inside of the jacket ... that's a really cute touch.

I definitely get what you're saying about only buying the InB stuff you love. When I first started running, I would go out and buy whatever clothing I found that was a little cute, and sometimes I ended up not wearing all of it (especially because none of it matches). If you buy everything that you think is a little cute or you might like, you're going to end up spending a lot of money on stuff that you're not going to end up wearing that much. Imagine if you had all the things and you opened your drawer (or wherever you keep your running stuff) and needed to pick an outfit - there are probably a few things that would be your top choices and a lot of things that would sit in the drawer and basically only get worn on laundry day. So why not just save yourself some money and only buy the things that would be the top choices? It makes a lot of sense.
That said ... if I win the lottery, I'm buying an entire new running wardrobe and getting rid of about half of what I have. There will probably be at least one InB shirt in the new wardrobe (I'm still thinking the Lotus pullover, because months after it came out, I still love it. Plus, after struggling to run in my normal long sleeves last summer, I need at least one more short sleeved shirt for the summer, and I'm definitely considering getting something InB). I literally have a running clothing wish list in my head (and possibly also pinterest) for the moment when that happens (which will be never).

I love your flower theme for Tink outfits! May flowers are always appropriate!

Tomorrow is departure day ... I'm so jealous! (Literally, Beth and I were saying yesterday that we really should have found a way to make this weekend work. We're both pretty upset that we're not going. So, super jealous of everyone who is going.)
Have an awesome time at Tink!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures on Instagram and read/hear all about it!!

OMG!! I love all the spring box apparel!!
Me too! That's the one I ordered first without hesitation (went back later for Run or Die) - my instincts were right! :yay:
OH No! That is both really sad, and adorable!
I knoooow. He did see me get Little Red out of our crawl space and wasn't too happy about that. :(
Your nails look fantabulous!!! (yes, that is a real word).
Thank you!!! :teeth:
I love your Tink manicure! So cute and sparkly!
Thank you! I hope you are proud of me for embracing my Tink-ness. :tinker::tinker::tinker:
That spring box stuff is beautiful!! I kinda love that InB is doing so much butterfly stuff right now ... they make it all so pretty. Plus, the more butterfly stuff they do, the easier it is to mix and match outfits! (Although ... do they have any butterfly-themed shorts? They should really get on that ...)
I especially like the butterfly on the inside of the jacket ... that's a really cute touch.
I do love the Spring box stuff - especially the butterflies! They did do some botterfly shorts a few years back, but my thighs don't really agree with this type of shorts:
2538124a53b1805e36e213c265b92857.jpg

And skirt, but the old-style skirt 100% would not work for me - tighter with shorter shorts. Nope!
6fab077c4a037be5fb8440428e7b4238.jpg

I definitely get what you're saying about only buying the InB stuff you love. When I first started running, I would go out and buy whatever clothing I found that was a little cute, and sometimes I ended up not wearing all of it (especially because none of it matches). If you buy everything that you think is a little cute or you might like, you're going to end up spending a lot of money on stuff that you're not going to end up wearing that much. Imagine if you had all the things and you opened your drawer (or wherever you keep your running stuff) and needed to pick an outfit - there are probably a few things that would be your top choices and a lot of things that would sit in the drawer and basically only get worn on laundry day. So why not just save yourself some money and only buy the things that would be the top choices? It makes a lot of sense.
Yes, exactly. I just do not need so much stuff - if I have less, I'll appreciate what I DO have more. ::yes::
That said ... if I win the lottery, I'm buying an entire new running wardrobe and getting rid of about half of what I have. There will probably be at least one InB shirt in the new wardrobe (I'm still thinking the Lotus pullover, because months after it came out, I still love it. Plus, after struggling to run in my normal long sleeves last summer, I need at least one more short sleeved shirt for the summer, and I'm definitely considering getting something InB). I literally have a running clothing wish list in my head (and possibly also pinterest) for the moment when that happens (which will be never).
Oh, totally. And then get that awesome closet Cher has in Clueless, with the computer program to match up the outfits. ::yes:: That's the dream.
I love your flower theme for Tink outfits! May flowers are always appropriate!
Thanks! I'm happy with them!
Tomorrow is departure day ... I'm so jealous! (Literally, Beth and I were saying yesterday that we really should have found a way to make this weekend work. We're both pretty upset that we're not going. So, super jealous of everyone who is going.)
:( I know you two were thinking about it, I wish it had worked out!
Have an awesome time at Tink!!! I can't wait to see all the pictures on Instagram and read/hear all about it!!
Thanks!!
The spring box INB stuff is adorable!
I agree, they did such an awesome job!
Have fun! Travel safe! Can't wait to read all about it! Love the nails!!
Thank you! I am so happy with the nails, glad I decided to get them done! :)

Oh, totally. And then get that awesome closet Cher has in Clueless, with the computer program to match up the outfits. ::yes:: That's the dream.

See, I'm a giant nerd, so for me the goal is to build that computer program. But that may take a while because it'll require a backend database to store the clothing and I can't do backend at all right now. Plus, I'm not sure we're at the artificial intelligence level for it to know on its own whether or not things match, so I would have to hard code that information in too. It's tough.
Like I said, I'm a giant nerd.

Omg I LOVE that butterfly skirt and shorts!!!! I must jump on this InB train soon!
They are so pretty! :lovestruc
See, I'm a giant nerd, so for me the goal is to build that computer program. But that may take a while because it'll require a backend database to store the clothing and I can't do backend at all right now. Plus, I'm not sure we're at the artificial intelligence level for it to know on its own whether or not things match, so I would have to hard code that information in too. It's tough.
Like I said, I'm a giant nerd.
Nerds are awesome.

If someone made this software, I would 100% purchase it.

Oh my gosh I am DYING that I didn't buy the spring mystery box now! :faint: That singlet is :love::love::love:! I guess that's what you get for taking a break from purchasing stuff for a couple of weeks haha! I really love your (updated) outfit choices! Each one is stand-out beautiful in their own right. And I think you are so smart to be super conscious of what to do buy and only keep things you love. You're the InB Marie Kondo! ::yes::

Your nails look super fab too!

Have a great flight!!

I want you to know, this is what I've been working on for the last 45 minutes:
upload_2017-5-10_18-40-29.png

Basically ... all of your clothing will be displayed on the screen (that has to be coded in - no way for me to input clothing from the interface as of right now), and if you click a top and then click "Show All Matches," it shows you the matching bottoms (or vice versa). I also want it to have a functionality where you can choose a top and a bottom and then it tells you if they match.

Right now I'm just using images I ninjaed from the internet. I have to input all of my clothing and then make it pretty (and work on some of the interactive stuff, because there are definitely some issues in that area), but ... this will be useful for me on days when I can't remember what I have and/or what matches. (Or more likely ... it will be a useless part of my portfolio)

I blame all of the talk of Clueless.

It's a gel manicure, so I'm sure it'll be a giant paint to get it removed

Yeah, make sure to get them removed at the salon. I always chip/pick at mine and it destroys my actual nail. But the manicures last forever so that's awesome. Yours look fab.

Have a safe trip and an awesome weekend - can't wait to read about it/see pics!!

I am loving your flowery theme especially since I'm a sucker for all things floral too.
:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:
I can't focus today...so excited.

3 until the HM but pretty much 0 until Tink weekend. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Alfred%20cone%203.jpg

PS I really want these things above.

I don't know what time your flight is/was, so you may already been on the plane (or possibly even in California), but ...
:tinker:Happy Departure Day!! Have a wonderful trip!! :tinker:

Oh my gosh I am DYING that I didn't buy the spring mystery box now! :faint: That singlet is :love::love::love:! I guess that's what you get for taking a break from purchasing stuff for a couple of weeks haha! I really love your (updated) outfit choices! Each one is stand-out beautiful in their own right. And I think you are so smart to be super conscious of what to do buy and only keep things you love. You're the InB Marie Kondo! ::yes::

Your nails look super fab too!

Have a great flight!!
Thanks! I'm happy with them and like how it's sort of a theme (which no one cares about but me). :)
I want you to know, this is what I've been working on for the last 45 minutes:
View attachment 236582

Basically ... all of your clothing will be displayed on the screen (that has to be coded in - no way for me to input clothing from the interface as of right now), and if you click a top and then click "Show All Matches," it shows you the matching bottoms (or vice versa). I also want it to have a functionality where you can choose a top and a bottom and then it tells you if they match.

Right now I'm just using images I ninjaed from the internet. I have to input all of my clothing and then make it pretty (and work on some of the interactive stuff, because there are definitely some issues in that area), but ... this will be useful for me on days when I can't remember what I have and/or what matches. (Or more likely ... it will be a useless part of my portfolio)

I blame all of the talk of Clueless.
Um...this is amazing and I love it. :worship: So awesome!!
Yeah, make sure to get them removed at the salon. I always chip/pick at mine and it destroys my actual nail. But the manicures last forever so that's awesome. Yours look fab.

Have a safe trip and an awesome weekend - can't wait to read about it/see pics!!
Thanks! She explained how I could remove them myself but I didn't pay attention very well...or she can soak them off. A problem for Future Shannon! ::yes::
I am loving your flowery theme especially since I'm a sucker for all things floral too.
:tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker::tinker:
I can't focus today...so excited.

3 until the HM but pretty much 0 until Tink weekend. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Alfred%20cone%203.jpg

PS I really want these things above.
EEEEEEP GIMME GIMME PIGGY PIGGY
I don't know what time your flight is/was, so you may already been on the plane (or possibly even in California), but ...
:tinker:Happy Departure Day!! Have a wonderful trip!! :tinker:
Thanks...I have landed! Waiting for Big Purple! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter