A Pixie Dusted Christmas 2013 - Completed 8/4/14

What a great trip and a perfect way to end it! I never thought Christmas at Disney looked good until I read your report! :santa: I hope to read more of your reports one day!

I just read your trip report "cover to cover" and really enjoyed it! What a magical trip! Thanks for sharing with us!

Loved your trip report! We are planning a Christmas week trip and whenever I get to doubting that we can pull it off for the whole group during the busiest week at WDW I check back in with your trip report. Sounds like you had a really magical time - hoping a bit of that magic will fall our way as well!!

Loved, loved reading your trip report! What a magical Christmas trip. We are starting to plan to go for Christmas 2015 for 10 of us. We have been before for Christmas and managed the crowds, but not with FP+ so I have been concerned about what that might look like. I am excited after reading your report. Rope drop seems to be the key. All of your pictures were beautiful, and I enjoyed reading all of your adventures! You seem to have a very sweet family! I love your idea for the CM autograph book and pjs on Christmas! So fun!

I was really behind, but I'm all finished now. What a magical trip for you guys! And I am TOTALLY craving Christmas right now!!! (Not that there is a ever a time when I'm not... LOL.)

The M&G with Tink and Peri was AWESOME!!! It's always fun when you like something that is a little less popular!

What a sweet reaction to the baby news :goodvibes

This is a GREAT picture!!! This year's Christmas card, perhaps?? :)

Heading over to check out your PTR!

Just found your report as we are planning a Christmas trip. Really helps me see how it could be like. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter