A promise to keep - PTR - The secret is out

31!!!!! Can't believe it.

Yesterday I was looking EoS menu and thinking what will I have!

Going crazy...
Lol one of everything! Think I'll try something new next time. Time is flying!

It will cover four days - sandwich, pizza, pasta and salad. Four different meals.

Had a very weird dream about our trip to DLP. WE arrived, kids asked to buy autograph books, but all of those were so.. There was one with name "The duck meets the king" and it had pics of Donald and Elvis... The other had Hello Kitty pics inside... And it had WDW on front page... Toy story ones were on sale combined with huge pen... And the shops looked like corridors, no Disney magic.. . nightmare!

Checked my credit card - yes, DLP charged the rest of the amount, so we have fully paid for our trip. YAY

It's getting so tempting to let the kids know, but I try my best not to tell them as I want it to be a big surprise. I just hope none of our family members will speak of it accidentally like DH some time before.

I want to start packing :jumping2:

It was very busy! My highs and lows are just beneath yours... won't have any spare time for my usual mammoth TR's this year. Alresdy planning a trip in 2017.

I kicked out RFC and Plaza gardens out of our meal plan, to save time and money for Chez Remy. I'm sure we'll enjoy it.

After reading a recent TR from somebody who wrote about Blue Lagoon so good made me think I'd like that too. And those photos from meals... Got more Rosebug?

So I printed all the papers. That was a lot.

A week or two ago I needed Ignas' passport to fill some documents and I got in panic. It was out of date. I can't believe I missed that. Good thing I looked or there would have been lots of trouble. New passport is on his way (takes a month) and we should get it few days before our trip.

Traveler tip: check your passports!!!!!!!!

I decided to check the weather. I know it's still a month away, but I want to start packing. But I can't remember what location should I put in accuweather. Paris? If Paris, then it looks good at this moment. Sunny, around 15. But I guess it will change. No, I'm sure it will change. So, anyone know what location I have to put in?

So I printed all the papers. That was a lot.

A week or two ago I needed Ignas' passport to fill some documents and I got in panic. It was out of date. I can't believe I missed that. Good thing I looked or there would have been lots of trouble. New passport is on his way (takes a month) and we should get it few days before our trip.

Traveler tip: check your passports!!!!!!!!

I decided to check the weather. I know it's still a month away, but I want to start packing. But I can't remember what location should I put in accuweather. Paris? If Paris, then it looks good at this moment. Sunny, around 15. But I guess it will change. No, I'm sure it will change. So, anyone know what location I have to put in?
I type in Chessy.
lucky you looked at the passport :scared: I'm going to check mine now!

I need to pack too!

No!
Sister made a huge mistake and took it upon herself to revert to her maiden name without suppling her divorce papers so we are in conversation with the passport office for the past 2 days aaaaaaah! So worried she won't make it

No!
Sister made a huge mistake and took it upon herself to revert to her maiden name without suppling her divorce papers so we are in conversation with the passport office for the past 2 days aaaaaaah! So worried she won't make it

Oh my! I hope she gets all sorted out and all worries go away. Fingers crossed.

So I have what - 18 days left. So much work to do, I have no time for my trip planing. And today I received an email from airlines stating my return flight was moved from 12pm. to 14 pm. That gives us additional 2 hours in Paris. but not sure if we need them. Now thinking if it's enough time to to and see something or do some shopping (last minute). Any ideas?

Oh, and Ignas has a new pasport. YAY.

Kizzy, how about your sister?

Oh, and Ignas has a new pasport. YAY.

Kizzy, how about your sister?
Yay! Great news on both the passport and extra two hours. I would just take a stroll and soak up the atmosphere.
We will know on Monday but it's looking good so far! They've received all the details and are doing their very best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter