A promise to keep - PTR - The secret is out

I'm just wondering where to stroll. Info says it's business district, but there's a shopping mall one stop away. Maybe I'll shop for some whine

on Sunday I went to boys room and draw a Mickey head on their Cars calendar on 22nd March. And waited when they see it and if they see it. No, they didn't notice. And last night before going to bed.... It seemed like a bunch of wild animals were rushing upstairs. I heard scream "mom come quick!". So I came, no rush. And my boys were showing the calender - what why how Mickey head ended up here. I said nothing, just smiled. I was so hoping I'd be strong enough not to smile and pretend I know nothing. Right... And then the realization hit them. We're going to Disneyland. Some more screaming. Gailius was "I will meet Woody, and Buzz, and Goofy. And I will ride POTC". Ignas - "I will not ride the fast train!!!!!!!(aka BTM)". They went to bed talking what will they do, where they will go etc.

This morning as soon as Ignas woke up his words were "12 sleeps left".

keep-calm-only-12-days-left-15.png

I also started packing. Weather forecast looks good - 17 and sunny.

can't believe it's only 10 days left. times goes so fast.

oh it's great to see the kids excitement! do they know that you will have company?

I have a terrible confession to make....last week I found the postcard that I bought for your boys but forgot to post! I have posted it now....I hope it arrives before your trip.

Yes, they do. and Gailius is very happy about it, because he and that boy are good fiends. And as Gailius said "I will show him everything and tell everything. And I will do BTM with him" (because Ignas doesn't want to).
That's ok, dhidra, any card received is a great deal to my boys. They love getting cards.

My two were the very same....telling their cousins all about the rides that they would show them. they really loved being together. they had great fun.

But we will probably go our own way- they are not interested in meet'n'greet, character dinner, ride photos, meals in different places. But I will make use of not being alone so I could ride BTM.

Checked the weather, doesn't look good. Now I'm upset. have no idea what to pack.

Tomorrow is the day. Very excited. Will post from DLP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter