A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....

Boardwalk Inn~ Innkeepers Club :dance3: 6 hot summer nights and then on the way home 5 Beach nights...I am booked at New Smyrna and Myrtle Beach....I am completely undecided on this one :rolleyes1
I am on board! :donald: BWI Innkeepers Club rocks... did you see my avatar!! :cool1:

disneydreamin247 said:
I'm late to the party!!! BWI sounds great. I wish I could commit to an EPCOT resort.
Fashionably late sis..all good :hug: hoping for a change in scenery to keep the big boys happy...
MAGIC...itis! said:
I am on board! :donald: BWI Innkeepers Club rocks... did you see my avatar!! :cool1:
love your avatar..hoping for a funnel cake view ;)

My first visit to the Dis in who knows how long and just for our Pas. ;) :hug:

I was so excited to see your text, but bummed because we were out all day...here I am two days later.:blush:

My goodness, the photo of you is fabulous! And those little ones...(and not so little anymore Brandon)...you do make the most beautiful and adorable children.:cloud9:

BWI Innkeepers...maybe a deluxe room? :cool1:

Missing our Sarah too...I was just reading some her emails and texts yesterday. ... :littleangel:

Hi Christine :hug: miss ya!!!! We were speaking offsite yesterday...darn hubs and his practical brain. He also suggested cbr or pop. I'm torn. I could afford bwi...but having all that extra money.....argh

Hi Christine :hug: miss ya!!!! We were speaking offsite yesterday...darn hubs and his practical brain. He also suggested cbr or pop. I'm torn. I could afford bwi...but having all that extra money.....argh

CBR has a great themed pool.....offsite...what fun would that be, really???

Me thinks the temptation to save all that $$$ is not worth switching from BWI...besides, you ARE saving big bucks by NOT staying at GF or Poly!!! ::yes::
:dance3:

:grouphug:

Split stay.
:thumbsup2

Yes to split stay!
;)

CBR has a great themed pool.....offsite...what fun would that be, really???

Me thinks the temptation to save all that $$$ is not worth switching from BWI...besides, you ARE saving big bucks by NOT staying at GF or Poly!!!

:blush:

So yesterday I switched to CR GW GV....and today I decided we NEED to go to Universal....SO since we are only doing 4 nights and Portofino we can all fit in one amazing suite....we are now booked at Poly GV CL...I DID save 137ish cancelling the Wishes dessert party :duck:

So yesterday I switched to CR GW GV....and today I decided we NEED to go to Universal....SO since we are only doing 4 nights and Portofino we can all fit in one amazing suite....we are now booked at Poly GV CL...I DID save 137ish cancelling the Wishes dessert party :duck:
:faint:
So you're now booked in two Poly CL rooms or are you over in Tonga? You were back to CR yesterday then out of CR again?

WDTC CM BEFORE: :surfweb:

AFTER: :badpc:

:faint:
So you're now booked in two Poly CL rooms or are you over in Tonga? You were back to CR yesterday then out of CR again?

WDTC CM BEFORE: :surfweb:

AFTER: :badpc:

Yep that about sums it up :rotfl: BUT in my defense, your Honor....(this is how I must present it to DH)....the Portofino room is less than 2 CR GW discounted rooms ::yes::

What jinxed me..I did OCI sis...:rolleyes2

Yep that about sums it up :rotfl: BUT in my defense, your Honor....(this is how I must present it to DH)....the Portofino room is less than 2 CR GW discounted rooms ::yes::

What jinxed me..I did OCI sis...:rolleyes2
Good thing you're driving or those ME tags would be oh, so wrong.

Can't wait for your Poly review and I think you made a great choice trying out those freshly rehabbed rooms and before bungalow construction starts:thumbsup2

Good thing you're driving or those ME tags would be oh, so wrong.

Can't wait for your Poly review and I think you made a great choice trying out those freshly rehabbed rooms and before bungalow construction starts:thumbsup2

Exactly...:beach: We were all playing Wii Sports Resort after cake last night...HRH made a comment that the flowered dresses reminded her of the Polynesian and the Polynesian made her happy :goodvibes Then DH chimed in..we WERE booked at the Polynesian but Mommy can't stop changing it :blush:

Exactly...:beach: We were all playing Wii Sports Resort after cake last night...HRH made a comment that the flowered dresses reminded her of the Polynesian and the Polynesian made her happy :goodvibes Then DH chimed in..we WERE booked at the Polynesian but Mommy can't stop changing it :blush:

Lol

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

:thumbsup2

;)

:blush:

My head is spinning trying to keep up with the changes but I have to say I Love :lovestruc where you are booked Poly and POrtofina the best of both worlds :banana:

PS still thinking of hiding in your trunk :rotfl2:

Koh1977 said:
Lol

dh is actually happy...I didn't mention cl of course ;)

sjs314 said:
My head is spinning trying to keep up with the changes but I have to say I Love :lovestruc where you are booked Poly and POrtofina the best of both worlds :banana:

PS still thinking of hiding in your trunk :rotfl2:

Sheila for you....front seat :hug:

I've lost another WDW day :(

So we are down to 3 nights Disney and 4 at Portofino :sad:

DH is THRILLED...but guess what....he said I can ch-ch-change to GF.....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

RPC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first GF RPC stay, let's celebrate Disney...Sarah style pixiedust:

I've lost another WDW day :(

So we are down to 3 nights Disney and 4 at Portofino :sad:

DH is THRILLED...but guess what....he said I can ch-ch-change to GF.....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

RPC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first GF RPC stay, let's celebrate Disney...Sarah style pixiedust:

What prompted the loss of a Disney day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter