A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

pas130

Always missing Florida....
:welcome: to my latest PTR!!!

My name is Jeanette, and I am a resort changer....as I start my PTR, I have a change to announce :rotfl:

This July we will be driving down to WDW for our first family trip since 2009 :faint: I've visited with DH (no kids) and with my 3 girls for MVMCP, and even a MK day (split stay with Universal/SeaWorld)....I can't believe it's been this long!!!

To say DH is less than enthusiastic is an understatement :faint: We've been spoiled with Express Passes at US/IoA...but I've got a WDW AP that MUST BE USED by August 10th........so WDW here we come!!!!!!:drive:

I'd like to dedicate this PTR to junglecruiser we lost our dear friend and fellow DISer right before her NYE trip to WL, and I have a feeling she'll be with us this summer
:littleangel:

My reason for everything I do....my wonderful family!!!

Left to right...Bree, Brandon, Maddie (AKA HRH), little Brian, Kate, big Brian (AKA Daddy)

For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....

Boardwalk Inn~ Innkeepers Club :dance3: 6 hot summer nights and then on the way home 5 Beach nights...I am booked at New Smyrna and Myrtle Beach....I am completely undecided on this one :rolleyes1

This will be the kids first Epcot resort stay...DS has been BEGGING for Luna Park Pool for 2 years :goodvibes And my girls (and me) are happy as long as we have the "snack room". I am hoping the change in scenery will have my hubby loving WDW once again!!!

Day 1....
After driving all night...my DH will be tucked in for a nap...and kiddos and I will go swimming and cruise the BW :dance3:

Day 2...
A magical day!
Bree has been BEGGING to meet Cinderella, so 9am we have ADRs at CRT princess:Just us girls :) The boys can go on rides, eat in the lounge do whatever they want.....then we will all do the morning at MK, come back and swim when we get hot....dinner we will do Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbor House...and as a 40th birthday present for DH that evening I booked Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party pixiedust:

DH loves fireworks, but he hates the craziness of the MK during and after Wishes~I hope this gives him a whole new perspective :flower3:

For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....

Boardwalk Inn~ Innkeepers Club :dance3: 6 hot summer nights and then on the way home 5 Beach nights...I am booked at New Smyrna and Myrtle Beach....I am completely undecided on this one :rolleyes1

This will be the kids first Epcot resort stay...DS has been BEGGING for Luna Park Pool for 2 years :goodvibes And my girls (and me) are happy as long as we have the "snack room". I am hoping the change in scenery will have my hubby loving WDW once again!!!

Day 1....
After driving all night...my DH will be tucked in for a nap...and kiddos and I will go swimming and cruise the BW :dance3:

Day 2...
A magical day!
Bree has been BEGGING to meet Cinderella, so 9am we have ADRs at CRT princess:Just us girls :) The boys can go on rides, eat in the lounge do whatever they want.....then we will all do the morning at MK, come back and swim when we get hot....dinner we will do Pecos Bill's or Columbia Harbor House...and as a 40th birthday present for DH that evening I booked Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party pixiedust:

DH loves fireworks, but he hates the craziness of the MK during and after Wishes~I hope this gives him a whole new perspective :flower3:

Jeanette Your plans so far sound perfect. Sending pixiedust: that Big Brian AKA Daddy falls in love with BWI and Disney again!

The Dessert Party is a great way to end your day and Bob is the same about firework crowds he absolutely loved watching from TT :thumbsup2

Love the pictures of the Pas Clan!!:goodvibes
Congrats on BWI CL, you guys are going to have a fabulous time!! :dance3:

Jeanette Your plans so far sound perfect. Sending pixiedust: that Big Brian AKA Daddy falls in love with BWI and Disney again!

The Dessert Party is a great way to end your day and Bob is the same about firework crowds he absolutely loved watching from TT :thumbsup2
Thank you Sheila :hug: I hope so, especially being that Bob and Brian are a lot alike, he will enjoy it! It's my way of getting my castle since I changed from the MK side :thumbsup2 The BWI IPO has ALREADY contacted me, so far so good!!

Love the pictures of the Pas Clan!!:goodvibes
Congrats on BWI CL, you guys are going to have a fabulous time!! :dance3:
Thanks Ginny! :hug:We saved a bunch switching from WL, isn't that something??? :cheer2:

So excited! Following along for any more changes that may or may not happen popcorn::

Hi Melissa :hug: So glad you've made it. And once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!:flower3:

Day 1....

Day 2...
A magical day!

Do they just have the one pool with the creepy clown slide?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

:wave2: I'm here!!!! :banana:

For those who know me from the Resort Changers' thread...you know how many ch-ch-changes there have been...August to November, October, back to Summer, Universal studios...no Disney...now Disney...GF, Poly, CR, WL, BLT, CSR, YC, BWI, Swan...I must be missing one.....as of 9am today....drum roll please.....!!!

hmmm ... well... you were mentally thinking of OKW... is that the one?? :rolleyes:

All the plans sound great! :cool1: Hoping DH will discover the Disney magic again :) Bree can meet Cinderella, Brandon gets the Clown pool, the girls and you the snack room, and DH gets to celebrate with the family at Disney for his birthday!!! It doesn't get any better than this!! :cool1:

:wave2: I'm here!!!! :banana:

hmmm ... well... you were mentally thinking of OKW... is that the one?? :rolleyes:

All the plans sound great! :cool1: Hoping DH will discover the Disney magic again :) Bree can meet Cinderella, Brandon gets the Clown pool, the girls and you the snack room, and DH gets to celebrate with the family at Disney for his birthday!!! It doesn't get any better than this!! :cool1:

Thanks BFF:hug: Yes OKW!!I forgot..

Oh I forgot to mention I broke the system again...had to cancel, rebook, transfer deposit, The CM was super awesome...he kept saying it wasn't my fault...I told him..nope I've had this happen before :lmao:

I love when the system breaks! It means your putting extra love into the trip!! I can't wait to see my princesses and meet the princes!

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your personal soundtrack should be a never-ending drumroll! :goodvibes That's gotta be one of my fave pics of you -- with Stitch.

:grouphug: for your dedication. Missing our friend. :angel:

I love when the system breaks! It means your putting extra love into the trip!! I can't wait to see my princesses and meet the princes!
:rotfl: There's gonna be lots of hugs for Aunt Deena :hug:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your personal soundtrack should be a never-ending drumroll! :goodvibes That's gotta be one of my fave pics of you -- with Stitch.

:hug: I never realized how few pics I have of just me :blush: Ahhhh the O'hana breakfast where Lilo came to our table a LOT...:lmao:

I miss Sarah...we all do :grouphug:

Thanks BFF:hug: Yes OKW!!I forgot..

Oh I forgot to mention I broke the system again...had to cancel, rebook, transfer deposit, The CM was super awesome...he kept saying it wasn't my fault...I told him..nope I've had this happen before :lmao:

:lmao: the system knows when it's met it's master!! :rotfl2:

Hi Deena!! :wave2: trying to put some kind of a summer trip together... when i do hoping to meet up with you !! And of course for you to meet my princess! :flower3:

Miss, meant to mention the dedication to our Sarah as well... Pas it's wonderful and heartfelt :hug:

:rotfl: There's gonna be lots of hugs for Aunt Deena :hug:

:hug: I never realized how few pics I have of just me :blush: Ahhhh the O'hana breakfast where Lilo came to our table a LOT...:lmao:

Mom's are always MIA in pix... we are the photogs after all...I'll be sure to take one of us WHEN we do meet for a meal... oh it won't be Disney, but we sure talk Disney so it counts, right?? ::yes::

I miss Sarah...we all do :grouphug:

Very much :hug:

Hi Deena!! :wave2: trying to put some kind of a summer trip together... when i do hoping to meet up with you !! And of course for you to meet my princess! :flower3:

Miss, meant to mention the dedication to our Sarah as well... Pas it's wonderful and heartfelt :hug:

Mom's are always MIA in pix... we are the photogs after all...I'll be sure to take one of us WHEN we do meet for a meal... oh it won't be Disney, but we sure talk Disney so it counts, right?? ::yes::

Very much :hug:

Actually, my DH is absent from most of our Disney pics (unless PhotoPass took it of all of us). :-)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I followed the bread crumbs and now I know where you changed to and what your cryptic text meant!:rotfl:

popcorn::

The upgraded...ahem..system stood no chance:rotfl:

Hi Deena!! :wave2: trying to put some kind of a summer trip together... when i do hoping to meet up with you !! And of course for you to meet my princess! :flower3:Sam will adore Deena..like we all do:grouphug:

Miss, meant to mention the dedication to our Sarah as well... Pas it's wonderful and heartfelt :hug:I kept thinking of how WDW was Sarah's happy place, that's how I see Disney :goodvibes

Mom's are always MIA in pix... we are the photogs after all...I'll be sure to take one of us WHEN we do meet for a meal... oh it won't be Disney, but we sure talk Disney so it counts, right?? ::yes::I wish I was closer to you BFF

I followed the bread crumbs and now I know where you changed to and what your cryptic text meant!:rotfl:
:lmao: Kate has been telling Daddy all about his surprises...She hasn't told the resort..yet, because I think she forgot where we are staying:rolleyes: So far so good.....except he talked HRH out of CRT, so I my be taking little Bri (he LOVES the castle...and French Toast sticks)

Thanks for coming over my friend...BTW I am super excited to here about the cabin trip in TN...they look so peaceful :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter