A RC Queen PTR~link to TR last page :)

An awesome deal on Universal tickets :confused3

I'm hoping we get to Universal in a few years when the kids are a bit older and are more into the "bigger" rides...and I can finally visit Hogwarts!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

you crack me up :rotfl:
I am bad about changing resorts - but not 4+ in 8 days! :lmao: I'll have to tell my husband about you :rotfl2:

I've lost another WDW day :(

So we are down to 3 nights Disney and 4 at Portofino :sad:

DH is THRILLED...but guess what....he said I can ch-ch-change to GF.....

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

RPC BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first GF RPC stay, let's celebrate Disney...Sarah style pixiedust:
I knew you'd be back at the Grand - eventually, but RPC?! :yay:, now there's a snack room;)

I am bad about changing resorts - but not 4+ in 8 days! :lmao: I'll have to tell my husband about you :rotfl2:
When you tell your DH about all her changes, make sure he knows about her Resort Changer's thread. DH won't think you're so bad anymore;), but he won't believe so many DISers are affected by the Changeritis bug and that feeling of regret that can set in soon after booking the "wrong" resort - you'll appear quite normal to him!

When you tell your DH about all her changes, make sure he knows about her Resort Changer's thread. DH won't think you're so bad anymore;), but he won't believe so many DISers are affected by the Changeritis bug and that feeling of regret that can set in soon after booking the "wrong" resort - you'll appear quite normal to him!

hahaha. I will tell DH!
Love the "wrong resort" explanation. Selecting and booking the room is the addiction, so I guess I don't ever want to be "done"! :surfweb:

Koh1977 said:
I'm hoping we get to Universal in a few years when the kids are a bit older and are more into the "bigger" rides...and I can finally visit Hogwarts!!

and they're expanding the Harry Potter experience too!!! My kiddos love us/Ioa so will yours!!!

Minnie&Nana said:
GF RPC!! Now that was quite a nice exchange for one less Disney day! ::yes::
I almost don't even want to go to the parks..LOL

Last night Kate was bugging me about waiting in line and dh was like wait for Disney...her follow up...we have never had a long line daddy...(she's used to universal..hehe)
Cotillard said:
my poor dh tells his friends about me...they can't believe it...I learned from the best...even had help via text onsite for a resort change.

Welcome to my ptr!!!

WDWKOOK said:
I knew you'd be back at the Grand - eventually, but RPC?! :yay:, now there's a snack room;)

Anyone looks normal next to me...LOL what's bad is on the Loews website you can SEE the tweaks online. Yikeroonie!!!!

I'm so happy! I can feel being at the grand!! I can't wait!!!! And hrh will be thrilled with the ultimate snack room!
Cotillard said:
hahaha. I will tell DH!
Love the "wrong resort" explanation. Selecting and booking the room is the addiction, so I guess I don't ever want to be "done"! :surfweb:
you HAVE to come visit our little thread of big resort changes! Guaranteed you'll feel right at home ;)

WDWKOOK said:
:thumbsup2
That's precisely how dear Jeanette feels.

Yes it is...and I'm blessed my rc family "gets it" :hug:

Lol--my dear friend :) Just tell me where to show up, lol!! Maybe if the boys are swimming one day, we could do tea??

LuvLuvLuv said:
Lol--my dear friend :) Just tell me where to show up, lol!! Maybe if the boys are swimming one day, we could do tea??

Fantabulous idea Aunt Deena!!! Our arrival night is wide open. I hope you are off!!!

you HAVE to come visit our little thread of big resort changes! Guaranteed you'll feel right at home ;)

Thank you both. I'm heading to the Resort Changers thread right now :dance3:

Just want to give a :grouphug: from all of us to our dear, overworked Jeanette who is having a job-related rough spot right now. (More details on her RC thread). We'll be here for you when you feel like posting again, which we hope is soon:flower:

Just want to give a :grouphug: from all of us to our dear, overworked Jeanette who is having a job-related rough spot right now. (More details on her RC thread). We'll be here for you when you feel like posting again, which we hope is soon:flower:

I agree!!

:( :grouphug:

BIG GROUP HUGS!!!! Jeanette we will all be here whenever and whatever you decide!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter