A story of renewed hope & the power of Dis

disregard the last part of my last post on your PTR (huh ! ? LOL) apparently you were HERE while I was THERE :stir: Yes Fred & I are good, sad though when I can tell you this minute where Mickey & Pluto are but not my husband LOL

I'll know something more by 4 pm fingers crossed he gets the other truck

you mean this: FWIW you are now many posts behind in MY PTR continuing saga, I think I may have to open the nice bottle of wine sitting here

I am NOT behind! :rotfl: Let's open that bottle anyway!

So then where is the mouse! LOL :rotfl:

When I first saw Gone with the Wind (one of my favorite movies) it was so LONG there was an intermission So since THIS Saga in the South is getting so long WE need an intermission so I give you for your entertainment purposes as we wait for the next installment ( and for those that may think I exaggerate) I present ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Maxine

So I am thinking he may be home in time for Food & Wine rather than Flower & Garden (still no word :rolleyes2) which had me hunting around to kill time & I discovered one of my all time favorite The Pointer Sisters is on the schedule for this year :cool1: until then here are OUR Pointer Sisters

Yes we're crazy, yes they are sisters, yes we celebrate 4 legged birthdays & YES its a lousy picture and NO I haven't been drinking

If I don't knock this off I will lose my friends on this thread

so i am thinking he may be home in time for food & wine rather than flower & garden (still no word :rolleyes2) which had me hunting around to kill time & i discovered one of my all time favorite the pointer sisters is on the schedule for this year :cool1: Until then here are our pointer sisters

yes we're crazy, yes they are sisters, yes we celebrate 4 legged birthdays & yes its a lousy picture and no i haven't been drinking

if i don't knock this off i will lose my friends on this thread

love it!!!!

So I am thinking he may be home in time for Food & Wine rather than Flower & Garden (still no word :rolleyes2) which had me hunting around to kill time & I discovered one of my all time favorite The Pointer Sisters is on the schedule for this year :cool1: until then here are OUR Pointer Sisters

Yes we're crazy, yes they are sisters, yes we celebrate 4 legged birthdays & YES its a lousy picture and NO I haven't been drinking

Oh, I doubt you'll lose any of us with pictures of your darling fourlegged family.

Just got here because my work schedule is all kerblewie because of a movie. Sigh.

Hanging on to hear what's up next with that crazy dispatcher.

And isn't it nice when a hot-head cools for the best. DH doesn't go crazy hot, but if he's in pain he gets cranky and LOUD. And he trained to be an announcer at some point in his college career.

Praying that those Biergarten ADRs are well used by well rested RuthIE and Fred on Saturday.

Are you all as exhausted as I am :dance3: ? Has a truck dropping off student/partner at a bus station (get out !! :rotfl:) getting mandated sleep and dropping off in Orlando in AM now we just have to figure out where/when to meet & then come home after my PT (dogs will go berserk if he just comes home and Momma isn't here (someone will probably bite him in excitement)

YES plans for this weekend are still on YES he knows he has a honey do list and still cooperative :angel: This was definitely a test for both our behaviors ...I think we passed :thumbsup2

Now on with the Fred & Ruthie show....:goodvibes will have plenty of pictures this weekend

Thank you :cheer2: cheering squad :coffee:

So now that we have actually lost a day & 1/2 I have revised the ADRs and the plans

By the time we actually see each other tomorrow it will probably be 2 ish then get home can't imagine how long it will take for this zoo to calm down so tomorrow is a shot day too (after all his driving and my PT we will be exhausted)
nothing is going to get done around here So-

Kept the ADR for dinner at Biergarten Sat we can leave here around 3 and then stroll around F & G for a little while

Sunday kept the "brunch" time slot for Donald's Safari Brkfst then we can just go s l o w NO plans which is probably the best for both of us maybe stay at AK for a few hours maybe go to F & G for a few hours ( not really keen on this since its the last day & will most likely be a madhouse the whole weekend) or maybe leave WDW totally and just spend some time animal free alone for a few hours

Cancelled the Boma dinner ressie just to not lock in to any "have to be somewhere at a certain time" crunch Place isn't going anywhere go next time

Are you all as exhausted as I am :dance3: ? Has a truck dropping off student/partner at a bus station (get out !! :rotfl:) getting mandated sleep and dropping off in Orlando in AM now we just have to figure out where/when to meet & then come home after my PT (dogs will go berserk if he just comes home and Momma isn't here (someone will probably bite him in excitement)

YES plans for this weekend are still on YES he knows he has a honey do list and still cooperative :angel: This was definitely a test for both our behaviors ...I think we passed :thumbsup2

Now on with the Fred & Ruthie show....:goodvibes will have plenty of pictures this weekend

Thank you :cheer2: cheering squad :coffee:

So glad Fred is on his way home. :thumbsup2

Love the "Fred and Ruthie" show... :happytv: popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: Depending on when it airs, may need to DVR it... :scratchin

So now that we have actually lost a day & 1/2 I have revised the ADRs and the plans

By the time we actually see each other tomorrow it will probably be 2 ish then get home can't imagine how long it will take for this zoo to calm down so tomorrow is a shot day too (after all his driving and my PT we will be exhausted)
nothing is going to get done around here So-

Kept the ADR for dinner at Biergarten Sat we can leave here around 3 and then stroll around F & G for a little while

Sunday kept the "brunch" time slot for Donald's Safari Brkfst then we can just go s l o w NO plans which is probably the best for both of us maybe stay at AK for a few hours maybe go to F & G for a few hours ( not really keen on this since its the last day & will most likely be a madhouse the whole weekend) or maybe leave WDW totally and just spend some time animal free alone for a few hours

Cancelled the Boma dinner ressie just to not lock in to any "have to be somewhere at a certain time" crunch Place isn't going anywhere go next time

These plans sound great... Just remember to give Donald a big ol' smooch for me... :lovestruc

D~

OMG!!! I love this!!! They are so sweet...

D~ <--- Who does like pink... and orange... and turqoise... and purple... Pretty much any jewel tone colors. :scratchin

Hi D' :wave2: I am so impressed that you popped over here with all you have to do with your auctions and family etc :faint: Yes we finally have things figured out and glad you like my Pointer Sisters BD Mardi Gras attire Our buddy Mo' did not care for the look :joker: You bet Donald will get a big smooch from you, we'll get pictures

I took the evening off... LOL Somtimes a girl must do that. ;)

You know how much I love pictures. ;)

D~

and pictures you will get and FWI I am going to pull a D' anticipation stunt like you always do to US I have something to show everyone but NOT until he & I go to WDW I will say its hysterical and think YOU will get a kick out of it in particular :duck: Good Night :lmao::lmao:

and pictures you will get and FWI I am going to pull a D' anticipation stunt like you always do to US I have something to show everyone but NOT until he & I go to WDW I will say its hysterical and think YOU will get a kick out of it in particular :duck: Good Night :lmao::lmao:

popcorn:: popcorn:: I never make you all wait long though... :rolleyes1

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter