A Stringbean, a Wingnut, and a plan! (A January '12 PTR) TRIP REPORT STARTED!! 1/16!!

:cheer2:YAY, ME TAGS!!:woohoo:

Have an amazing trip, Sara! Can't wait to read another TR from you guys when you return!

(Oh, and since you got extra tags, I think I should squish into a bag and go along on the trip...that part wouldn't be pleasant, but the Poly would!)

Yay! It's finally here! Well I for one can't wait for you to get back so that I can enjoy reading your dining and trip reports!!

Have a fabulous and wonderful time!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it! :banana:

I missed your send off, but I'm glad you got your tags. I hope you are having a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Ahhh I should have PM'ed you before I left, I had no idea we overlapped a few days, I just came home today!

Hope you guys are having an absolutely magical time! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!

Sara, I think I hear the Hallelujah chorus playing in the background...your ME tags arrived! Whew, I was beginning to get nervous for you.:laughing:

I hope you and Wingnut have a fabulous time together! You will love the Poly, I just know it. Remember to soak in all those glorious details too! And don't fill up on Napoleans, there is other food out there Sara.:rolleyes: :laughing: Have a great trip, I'm looking forward to the TR when you return.:yay: And don't forget to act surprised when Wingnut presents you with your Cinderella slipper dessert!:thumbsup2 :laughing:

Hahaha I swear it was playing at that moment!!!

Thank you!!! Actually, spoiler alert...I didn't have any Naploeans on this trip!! :scared1: But don't worry, we had a TON of other wonderful treats!

(And the slipper dessert has a saga of its own too... :laughing:)

:banana::dance3::dance3::banana:Have a magical trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you get back! :banana::dance3:

Thanks!!!

:yay::yay: Happy dance! Have fun - maybe we'll see you down there!

Thanks!!!

yay! have a GREAT trip! :cool1::cool1:

Thank you!!

Oh, have a wonderful trip. I hope the weather cooperates this time. I remember reading your report last year and how dreadfully cold it was.

Have fun!

Thanks!!!

Have a great trip!!! :dance3: :woohoo: :yay:

Thanks!!!

:cheer2:YAY, ME TAGS!!:woohoo:

Have an amazing trip, Sara! Can't wait to read another TR from you guys when you return!

(Oh, and since you got extra tags, I think I should squish into a bag and go along on the trip...that part wouldn't be pleasant, but the Poly would!)

Thanks!!!! :rotfl:

Yay! It's finally here! Well I for one can't wait for you to get back so that I can enjoy reading your dining and trip reports!!

Thank you!!!

Have a fabulous and wonderful time!!!

I can't wait to hear all about it! :banana:

Thanks!!!

Have an absolutely magical time on your trip!!! :wizard:

Thank you!!!

I missed your send off, but I'm glad you got your tags. I hope you are having a wonderful time! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!

Have a wonderful time :banana:

Thanks!!! Hope you're having a great time on your trip too!!!

Ahhh I should have PM'ed you before I left, I had no idea we overlapped a few days, I just came home today!

Hope you guys are having an absolutely magical time! :goodvibes

Oh I didn't realize that either!! I hope you guys had a great time too!

Thanks!!

Wingnut and I arrived home late last night, after an absolutely wonderful and magical trip!! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it! I promise a TR will start soon (hopefully at some point this week). I apparently took around 880 photos (uploading to the computer at this moment), and will be sharing (torturing?) you all with them too!! :laughing:

Also, I will be catching up with all of your reports soon! (Why did you have to update so much this past week?? ;)) Don't be offended if it takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things though! :flower3:

I CANNOT WAIT to hear all about it!! Torture?!?! Hardly! Hurry up though, we only have 12 days before we leave and I want to hear about at least some of your trip before we go!!! :goodvibes

Wingnut and I arrived home late last night, after an absolutely wonderful and magical trip!! I can't wait to tell you guys all about it! I promise a TR will start soon (hopefully at some point this week). I apparently took around 880 photos (uploading to the computer at this moment), and will be sharing (torturing?) you all with them too!! :laughing:

Also, I will be catching up with all of your reports soon! (Why did you have to update so much this past week?? ;)) Don't be offended if it takes me a few days to get back into the swing of things though! :flower3:

YAY !! You are back !! Well, you probably don't feel that way :lmao: But I am excited to read about your trip !!

There are so many questions that need answers. Did Stringbean and Wingnut eat a dole whip ?? Did they finally get to ride the elusive TSM ?? Who invented liquid soap and why ??

Yay! Welcome back! Uploading and going through pictures is probably my least favorite part of vacation. :rotfl:

Welcome back! Glad to hear you guys had a good time! Can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about your adventures, your dining hits and misses, and perhaps your first experience of liking Animal Kingdom? (Hey, I can hope, right?) ;)

I'm looking forward to your first official trip report update. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter