A thread for our single friends....

mikelan6

World Traveler, Usually Optimistic
To everyone here, I'd just like to say that over the years on the disboards, I've made some really good Disney friends who I've vacationed with. I keep in touch with some daily on Facebook, text or email.

I haven't met my Prince yet, but who knows ....

• Jaspers

♪♫♬♪♫♬
    Sometimes I feel a little embarrassed for some reason, but I've always dreamed of taking some girl to Disneyland to have a great time together. It's just a little far-fetched because I live "a bit" far from the parks.

• WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    @manakin - where in Italy? I'll be in Milan next week and by myself for 3 days. Pretty sure I'm going to lose my mind :)

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
    Probably I'll be one of the few guys outside US...However, italian guy here, disney obsessed xD

Here's one more! :wave2:

I love to hang around here on this section, when I'm not obsessively planning for two years ahead! :cheer2::banana:

• mcallisk

Earning My Ears
    Hello all!

Disney fan from South Carolina here. I'll be on property in mid-October and mid-December this year. Considering a move to orlando in a year or so. I'd love to meet some new people and maybe have a meet-up or two in the parks on my future trips. Hope everyone is well and safe.

Kyle.

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
    Hey all... just a plug for our Meetup thread. If you are going to be at WDW/DL/Universal or anywhere Disney-related, really, and you want me to add you to the meetup post where we list everyone who's going, send me a PM. Also feel free to hop over there and check out the list if you want to maybe meet a fellow DISer on your trip.

Sorry for the inelegant post. I blame Sudafed. :D

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
    Hey all... just a plug for our Meetup thread. If you are going to be at WDW/DL/Universal or anywhere Disney-related, really, and you want me to add you to the meetup post where we list everyone who's going, send me a PM. Also feel free to hop over there and check out the list if you want to maybe meet a fellow DISer on your trip.

Sorry for the inelegant post. I blame Sudafed. :D
    That's the way to do it @Princesca! :jester:

I always promote The Rainbow Lounge whenever I can too... :rotfl::thumbsup2

:rainbow::yay::rainbow:

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
    Just wanted to say hello. Justin here. Epcot Is my favorite park and Tower of Terror my fave attraction. Looking forward to conversations!

Note: I am also an avid fan of universal and HHN is the best time of the year!
    Hi Justin! :wave2:

Always nice to see new friendly peeps here on the boards!
    :rainbow::welcome::rainbow:

:tinker:

njchris

DIS Veteran
    Just wanted to say hello. Justin here. Epcot Is my favorite park and Tower of Terror my fave attraction. Looking forward to conversations!

Note: I am also an avid fan of universal and HHN is the best time of the year!
    Hi! Love Tower of Terror!! :)

Princesca

<3 Pink sugar heart attack! <3
    I am trying to psych myself up to go on ToT this trip. I am not generally a "thrill ride" person. I can handle Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, BTMR, but there's something about the unpredictability of ToT that scares me.

Jake Harkness

Earning My Ears
    I am trying to psych myself up to go on ToT this trip. I am not generally a "thrill ride" person. I can handle Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, BTMR, but there's something about the unpredictability of ToT that scares me.
    I was tricked into going on ToT my last trip, and hated every moment of it. According to my friend I was making distressed animal sounds the entire time. :rotfl2:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.