• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A thread for The Winkler Family and the loss of there 16 mo. old, Levi :(

Alicia, I am so very sorry. My heart is just breaking for you and your family. I always enjoyed seeing your posts on the Dis boutique clothing board. Your beautiful daughter and beautiful front yard! I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through right now, but know that my entire family is praying for you and your family. :grouphug:

Just joining the circle, holding hands, lifting you all up in prayer - the loss of a child is too great to understand alone - may you find comfort and peace - my heart goes out to you and your family...

Dear Lord, when two or more ask in your name - I believe you also feel the pain of loss, feel our hearts grieving - may your peace envelope all of us as we gather together to try and understand the loss of such a precious life - hear our prayer...

Alicia, I hope you can find a compassionate group to hear your grief, to express your pain, to vent your loss... you are not alone... ever

to read this news on Pregnancy and infant loss remembrance day is even more tragic. I am so VERY sorry to hear this news. I do not know you personally but you are in my prayers. I too lost a son, but in a different way. I pray you are healed physically. Emotionally it will take a much longer time. Please know you are in my prayers and will continue to be.
SIncerely
Lori

I know there is nothing we can say to ease your pain. I just pray that you allow God to help you find peace and strength to remain the great parents you are for your dd and help her as well. I can't hold back my tears, so I can only imagine the flood from yours. God Bless you all :love:
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

I wanted to say that you and your family are in our prayers. I do not know you but as a parent know the considreable amount of pain you must be in. Know that God is with you and lean on him for comfort. We are thinking of and praying for your family!

Love,
Mindy

Alicia, Matthew, Isabella, and all your family,

I am praying that our Lord gives you strength and healing grace.

Kathy

Alicia,
I just wanted to know that I am uplifting you to God in prayer. I pray that He will wrap his loving arms around all of you and fill your hearts, minds and souls with his peace and comforting presence. Asking for His healing virtue to cover you and heal ya'lls injuries and that the peace that passes understanding will reside with you.
:hug:
Leah

Winkler Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this very difficult time. May you feel peace knowing that Levi will always be with you and watching over you.

Nubile Family

I am so sorry to hear about your injuries and the loss of your son.

Please accept my condolances.:sad1: I can't imagine any loss greater than that of a child.

Prayers and Pixie Dust for you and your family.
Comfort and love one another.

My Dear Friends,

I was blessed with meeting your wonderful family, for that... I thank you very much :hug: I know you.. I love you.. I hurt with you. Please know that you are in my every waking thought and prayer..

If i can do ANYTHING..

keliblue & family

I cannot think of the words to say. I just wanted to let you know that you and you family are in my thoughts and prayers. My God be with you and help you through this extremely hard time.
:grouphug:

I am so very sorry for your loss. Words can't express my thoughts enough! You all are in my prayers and will be for a long time.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Pls know that you and your family are in our hearts and prayers.

I had trouble sleeping last night and while I was sitting there in the middle of the night, I knew that the only thing I could do to help was offer up prayers for your family. There are no words that can take away any pain, but I do hope all of our prayers are allowing you even the tiniest bit of comfort.

My god help you through this time. No words can express your loss. Just know he is in gods hands now and he is your families angel.

Lori

I don't even know you, but as I think of you and your loss, I can't help but feel your sadness. I know that the Lord will comfort you and your family. Know that my family will pray for you, and that your pain will be lessened with the knowledge your son is now in the hands of the Father.

"I will praise you in this storm, and I will lift my hands, for I know who you are, no matter where I am. And every tear I've cried, you hold in your hand, you've never left my side, for thought my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm.

I lift my eyes into the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth."
Casting Crowns.

This song has been a comfort to me during a recent family tragedy, so I hope that you will get a measure of comfort, as well.

God Bless You, and keep you.......

Tiffani

"I will praise you in this storm, and I will lift my hands, for I know who you are, no matter where I am. And every tear I've cried, you hold in your hand, you've never left my side, for thought my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm.

I lift my eyes into the hills, where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth."
Casting Crowns.

This song has been a comfort to me during a recent family tragedy, so I hope that you will get a measure of comfort, as well.

God Bless You, and keep you.......

Tiffani

Here is the link again for a video of that song...I posted that earlier, It has been much comfort to me during hard times in my life as well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWo-mI98GFA

Father God, we thank you for our many blessings. I forget, Father, how precious each day is until I hear of someone losing a child...I don't know why and it isn't for me to question, for You are all knowing. I know that your promise if that we will live forever and will be whole again. My faith tells me that little Levi is in Jesus's arms, and He is smiling into his previous little face.
I cannot imagine, Father, the pain this family is feeling and the grief of losing a beloved child...I don't even know this child or family personally, but I feel a sense of loss and I am asking that you ease this family's pain. Father, you are a loving God who knows our needs, knows our pain. Please be with this family and let them know that your people love them, that we are in prayer for them and we care. Father, please search their hearts and meet them where they are...I pray that each day the pain will ease, and Father if there is something that you would ask of us, please show us what you ask so that we may be faithful to You and to your people. Father we thank you for this beautiful child and the memories that you provided for this family. I thank you for all of us on this message board who are there to comfort one another in our times of need. In Jesus name, Amen.

My prayers and thoughts are with you. I don't really know what more I can do, but if I can do anything at all, please let me know. My heart goes out to you. Susan

:grouphug: I know we have never met but we are family through and through god keep you and yours in his hands and heart throught this ordeal and always know that you have family here that you will be able to lean on when the time comes.

God Bless your little boy and he is now an angel watching over you and your family please know this is true.:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter