A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Yes! I was able to get a 7:00 LTT for 12/30. The park closes at 10, so seems like they would even be adding more later times at some point....who knows!

I moved my LTT from 4:15 to 6:05 which I had been trying to do for weeks. I didn’t see any later times either.

ADRs finally extended for Christmas week at MK, yay! Liberty Tree Tavern on Christmas is our fave and I’m so glad we’ll get to be there again.

Anyone looking for a Chef Mickey's @ 7:50am on Monday, 11/23?

Anyone need park reservations for this upcoming week? I am going to cancel the following:
Thursday, 11/19, Epcot 2 slots
Friday, 11/20, DHS 2 slots

Anyone looking for a Chef Mickey's @ 7:50am on Monday, 11/23?

Anyone need park reservations for this upcoming week? I am going to cancel the following:
Thursday, 11/19, Epcot 2 slots
Friday, 11/20, DHS 2 slots
You aren't canceling your trip, are you?

You aren't canceling your trip, are you?

No. I just had an extra Chef Mickey's that we switched to an early Ale & Compass to hit DHS early. Also, I am flying in Thursday, but my husband and son finally decided to come in late Friday.

It looks like they loaded Le Cellier & Garden Grill ADRs for 7-8 pm on NYE if someone is looking for those.

Last edited:
Yes, grabbed a GG one when I woke up this morning! Things are moving in a better direction! Wonder why they opened up so many time slots.......

Thank you thank you thank you. Got multiple alerts for Topolinos and got the perfect time slot! $6 well worth it!

Neither touring plans or *********** alerted me
I'm glad it worked for you! Still waiting on a notification for an H&V lunch on 12/1, but no doubt MW will alert you right away. It truly is worth the money.

Huh. I just got an email from Disney Dining cancelling an ADR I made for Chef Mickey's that was NOT made during the 11/3 glitch. It was actually made on 11/6. But they're giving the same $25 GC for cancelling. Anyone else get anything cancelled that was NOT made on 11/3? Are any of our reservations really safe?

Huh. I just got an email from Disney Dining cancelling an ADR I made for Chef Mickey's that was NOT made during the 11/3 glitch. It was actually made on 11/6. But they're giving the same $25 GC for cancelling. Anyone else get anything cancelled that was NOT made on 11/3? Are any of our reservations really safe?
Oh...god! Nooooo! I made a Topolino's in that second wave of late night notifications. Just cancelled my original resie 2 days ago. Please don't cancel my only Topolino's ADR, Disney!!!!!!

Sorry, Befferk! Hope you can get another ADR.

Oh...god! Nooooo! I made a Topolino's in that second wave of late night notifications. Just cancelled my original resie 2 days ago. Please don't cancel my only Topolino's ADR, Disney!!!!!!

Yeah, SUPER not happy. This trip planning has been stressful enough given the current climate.....

That's concerning since that was the day where the 11/3 reservations started disappearing and everyone was calling to get some sort of resolution. I spoke with a CM that day who was able to get some stuff back for me. Haven't received any emails yet, but I'll be checking on my MDE plans. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this again. :(

I would be calling them

I also had a few made on 11/6 get cancelled - California Grill, Trattoria Al Forno and Beaches & Cream

Hmm - I wonder if y'all snagged them when they were in the process of canceling them before they could eliminate them.

For those that are having the reservations made on 11/6 get cancelled - what are your trip dates? I'm curious if they're still trying to figure out ressies made around the hoildays.

Received an email today cancelling a breakfast reservation at Kona on Jan 2. Original reservation made on Nov 1. Email stated that due to an error, the dining reservation system displayed times for select dates in January at Disney resort restaurants that were not available. Should be receiving a $25 gift card.

For those that are having the reservations made on 11/6 get cancelled - what are your trip dates? I'm curious if they're still trying to figure out ressies made around the hoildays.

Original reservation made on 11/6, dates cancelled include 1/7, 1/8, 1/10, 1/11

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter