A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

For those that are having the reservations made on 11/6 get cancelled - what are your trip dates? I'm curious if they're still trying to figure out ressies made around the hoildays.

My ADR was for 1/2.

Just looked through my reservation list, and if they cancel all of them again that I made on 11/6, I stand to lose 5 more yet :headache: Which were ones I made to replace the 7 that I lost in the 11/3 glitch. I just can't even......

Just looked through my reservation list, and if they cancel all of them again that I made on 11/6, I stand to lose 5 more yet :headache: Which were ones I made to replace the 7 that I lost in the 11/3 glitch. I just can't even......
I’m so sorry 😢

I just had a Chef Mickey breakfast ressie cancelled. it was made on 10/27 which was the first day of our 60-day window and therefore booked at 60+7 days.......NO WAY was that reservation an overbooking at that point in time, yet the email said they had mistakenly overbooked certain resort restaurants ??????? This was not part of the 11/6 glitch.

I just had a Chef Mickey breakfast ressie cancelled. it was made on 10/27 which was the first day of our 60-day window and therefore booked at 60+7 days.......NO WAY was that reservation an overbooking at that point in time, yet the email said they had mistakenly overbooked certain resort restaurants ??????? This was not part of the 11/6 glitch.

What the heck is going on?? You should DEFINITELY call about that one :(

What the heck is going on?? You should DEFINITELY call about that one :(
So....the CM couldn’t figure out why. so they got a manager, who called IT, etc......there was a, and I quote, “magical enhancement“ for the server today which unfortunately resulted in the cancelation of a number of ADRs at resort restaurants specifically on January 2nd. They could not reinstate or locate any alternative. Many apologies.

What does that even mean?

my absolute favorite it comment from a vendor is

undocumented feature. Aka huh, didn’t know it did that...head scratcher. :scared:

So....the CM couldn’t figure out why. so they got a manager, who called IT, etc......there was a, and I quote, “magical enhancement“ for the server today which unfortunately resulted in the cancelation of a number of ADRs at resort restaurants specifically on January 2nd. They could not reinstate or locate any alternative. Many apologies.

That is so terrible that this happens and they "can't" do anything about it.

Why certain reservations are being canceled:

Select January dates at dining locations at Disney Hotels- that is wording Disney is using in newest cancellation email.

$25 gift card given

I don’t have any cancellations but got officially from Disney

Why certain reservations are being canceled:

Select January dates at dining locations at Disney Hotels- that is wording Disney is using in newest cancellation email.

$25 gift card given

I don’t have any cancellations but got officially from Disney

Yes upon rereading my email, it does say that about resort dining, so I'm glad *at this point* I won't be losing the other reservations I made in the parks.... yet. Until the next glitch. This is nerve-wracking. I have some extra reservations (at popular places) I'd like to release so other people can grab them, but I'm scared to because I don't know which ones they'll be cancelling next :scared: So far with this one, they've given me $200 in gift cards. This has got to be getting really expensive for them.

I heard the "enhancement" line whenever the first glitch happened on 11/3, but I think that's BS that they can't help you get that back. $25 wouldn't cut it for me on that one. I know it's an unpopular opinion right now, but this is why I hate the the ADR window went from 180 to 60 days. I never had this much strife with the 180 window even as a regular ticket guest, but with the already limited capacity of restaurants, it's turned into craziness. I'm 100% a planner by heart, so this is beyond frustrating and nerve-wracking. I'm so sorry they couldn't fix this!

I can finally say 3 weeks post-glitch and 5 days before our arrival date that I have gotten back everything I shot for on 11/3, the last being a 12/1 H&V for 2! I posted the good news via screenshot to one of my Disney FB groups and received a strange comment that doing so would allow someone to "steal my reservation" through the confirmation number. 😂 Disney IT is screwy for sure, but not THAT screwy LOL

For those that are still trying to fix their plans because of this glitch, I cannot stress enough to keep trying and not give up up until the very day. I called Disney Dining at least 2 to 3 times a week since this happened to try to piece my plans together alongside the dining alerts (the paid one was the only one that worked for me through and through). Some CMs have even told me about the Walk-Up waitlist for certain restaurants via MDE and have said it works wonders if you have to change plans suddenly or just couldn't snag an ADR before.

The holidays are already stressful let alone going to Disney during Thanksgiving/Christmas/NYE and dining is all over the place, but please keep trying. I really hope you guys get everything sorted out!!

Just cancelled the following for 4 people for 12/27 (both show available on MDE as of now @ 8:10am):
Sci Fi - 1:50pm
Hollywood & Vine - 3:10pm

Also just dropped a CRT for 12/28 for 4 people @ 2:30pm (also see a 3:30pm available same day).

I can finally say 3 weeks post-glitch and 5 days before our arrival date that I have gotten back everything I shot for on 11/3, the last being a 12/1 H&V for 2! I posted the good news via screenshot to one of my Disney FB groups and received a strange comment that doing so would allow someone to "steal my reservation" through the confirmation number. 😂 Disney IT is screwy for sure, but not THAT screwy LOL

For those that are still trying to fix their plans because of this glitch, I cannot stress enough to keep trying and not give up up until the very day. I called Disney Dining at least 2 to 3 times a week since this happened to try to piece my plans together alongside the dining alerts (the paid one was the only one that worked for me through and through). Some CMs have even told me about the Walk-Up waitlist for certain restaurants via MDE and have said it works wonders if you have to change plans suddenly or just couldn't snag an ADR before.

The holidays are already stressful let alone going to Disney during Thanksgiving/Christmas/NYE and dining is all over the place, but please keep trying. I really hope you guys get everything sorted out!!
I managed to get mine back - lost 3. I also thought Mouse Watcher was by far the best. I got one notification from mouse dining and none from Touring Plans reservation finder. It was kind of a mess - constantly moving things around. My trip starts Dec 1. Now I am holding a couple I probably won't need but I am still leery of reservations being cancelled or lost.

I lost my H&V on 12/1 also. Glad you got yours back. I settled on Mama Melrose but am at peace with it so stopped looking. May see you there that day :)

I finally got my last one back yesterday . Leaving tomorrow . I actually had good luck with touring plans . I got a Hollywood and Vine for 11/30 so keep checking, I found that one on my own just checking randomly .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter