"A whole new world for you and me...but mostly me" PreTR (Almost there!!)

Ok, so I'm fairly confident with all the changes I've made, and feel this is the closest to having everything finalized as I can get (pending Mine Train FP if added before I leave. Though at this point, I'm ok with not getting to ride it). So here we go, again, and hopefully for the last time:

May 13th
  • Leave Cabana Bay 5:30am
  • Get to Pop around 6, check in, prioritize MK ticket on Magic Band
  • head to Contemporary
  • 7:30am The Wave
  • walk to Contemporary (move car if absolutely necessary. Not trying to skip parking fees, friend driving is a CM and gets free parking anyway)
  • FP 9:05-10:05 Anna and Elsa
  • maybe try for mine train (if open), if not ride whatever
  • 11:30 haircut at Harmony Barber Shop
  • FP 1:20-1:50 Be Our Guest
  • Parade 3:00pm
  • FP 3:25-4:25 Space Mountain
  • FP 4:35-5:5 Thunder Mountain
  • 8:15 The Plaza
  • 9:45 Celebrate the Magic
  • 10:00pm Wishes fireworks
  • 11:00pm Main Street Electrical Parade
  • Still have to fit in: Haunted Mansion, Tiki Room, Splash Mountain; maybe Pirates, Philharmagic, and Little Mermaid

May 14th
  • Quick breakfast at Pop
  • Epcot
  • check out FP+ kiosk, single rider Test Track, maybe ride Living with the Land before tour
  • 10:30am Behind the Seeds
  • 12:30 Akershus
  • 5:30 Todd English's bluezoo
  • Illuminations @ 9pm

May 15th
  • small/quick breakfast at Pop
  • Epcot
  • 12:00 Teppan Edo
  • 2:35 Le Cellier (for soup only)
  • 4pm Garden Grill
  • 9pm IllumiNations

May 16th
  • Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Weekends
  • get to park around 6:30/7am
  • head for Chewbacca meet, then Darth Vader and Darth Maul
  • FP 10:10-11:10 Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
  • 12:10 Brown Derby
  • FP 2:05-3:05 ToT
  • meet more characters, hit merch store around 3, maybe see one of the SW behind the scene shows
  • FP 4:20-5:20 Star Tours
  • 5:20 Star Wars character meal @ Hollywood & Vine
  • after dinner, meet any last characters without huge waits, or reride Tower or something
  • Fireworks at 9:45 pm (try and get spot around 8:30, or slightly earlier)
  • Fantasmic at 10:30

May 17th
  • 10:25 1900 Park Fare
  • head to DTD, lunch at food truck or Cookes of Dublin (1:30/2)
  • leave for Pop right around 3(?)
  • ME to MCO (leave around 4? Be at airport no later than 5pm)
  • Fly home 6:35pm

And one more picture lol:

302.jpg

Well I'm now packed, lol. I know I still have close to a month left, but I wear button-up shirts to work during the week, and I still have some shirts to last the next 3 weekends. Got everything except my good pair of jeans, socks/undies, and toiletries (still need to get moleskin). Got 8 t-shirts, 5 pairs of shorts, and my swimsuit. As well as my lanyards, Universal AP, ME booklet for flight home, and the Southwest drink coupons my friend gave me. All in my new(ish) Bob Mackie rolling duffle I got through work reward points (yes, that Bob Mackie. I didn't know he made luggage either, lol).

CCFED189-C670-4BD3-85EA-783946D35A94_zpsax3dbhui.jpg

Hello! We'll be at star wars weekends the same day! I'm so excited :) I think I'm going to start to pack tonight.

Maybe we'll run into each other! I'm slightly nervous about getting everything done that first Friday, but as long as I meet Chewie and make it to my character dinner, I'll be happy!

Everything is looking great! I'm seriously impressed you fit everything in that duffle!!! I'm a light packer compared to most of my friends, but there is no way I could fit my stuff in there!

We'll miss you by a day - we come in on the 18th and have our character dinner planned for the 19th.

Hi OhioStateBuckeye - my DH is a buckeye too! It's been a while since we've lived there, but we still get back for a football game or two at The Shoe.

Wow, you could probably fit about 10 of your duffel bags into my huge suitcase :lmao:

Attending SWW is at the top of my Disney bucket list! You all are going to have so much fun!

I'm actually surprised I was able to fit everything in there too. I had it stuffed full when I went to California last December and was expecting it to be like that again, but I forgot I also had gifts for the friend I was visiting so that took up a bit of room then. Of course there's still a bit I have to pack, but it all should fit pretty much.

Woo! Was looking last night and was able to find a slightly later Garden Grill ADR, and an earlier breakfast at 1900 PF. Also, I found a California Grill one, but not sure I'll keep it, but I'm gonna hold on to it for now.

Blah, got the email my Magic Bands have shipped. Tracking says USPS got the electronic notice Sunday, the 13th. It's now the 16th, and it still hasn't been picked up. :worried:

Fancy meeting you over on this side!

Following

Great pictures so far! I enjoyed the video, too. Wow!!!

Dee

Woo!! Looking at the tracking, Magic Bands should be here tomorrow!! Now if only they will get here before I leave for work, lol.

Another pic to bide the time. This isn't from Disney World, but Disney's California Adventure. It's the fountain outside the Carthay Circle restaurant, but before Buena Vista Street opened. This is literally my favorite picture ever of me in a Disney park and quite captures me and my personality!

fountain.png

Magic Bands!!!

21BB57AF-7AC3-4607-8DE0-32C180D1D112_zpsgtslgqaw.jpg

E173CF77-A35C-4DDB-94B4-83F928C966C1_zpsrgc2ywxp.jpg

I didn't know they actually etched/engraved/whatever your name on the back of the band! It makes sense to do that when people have more than one person with the same color. But still pretty cool!

B86E05FC-D891-470B-9ADB-84A94CB47BCC_zpsussfihoq.jpg

Almost to 2 weeks away, and I have nothing to do. Everything's planned and I'm pretty happy with what I have. Blah!! It just needs to get here already!! Lol

Woo!! I checked my phone bill today, and it went from $127, to $87!!!! I switched plans recently, which was $20 lower than what I had, and I got a credit from my old plan for days that is wasn't active (?) for about $20. So next month it will be about $100, but I don't care cause that's after my trip lol!! Yay!!!

Booked the new Feel the Force premium package today. I actually think the $54 is worth it for this! Can't wait!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter