"A whole new world for you and me...but mostly me" PreTR (Almost there!!)

Aweosme!! Was looking at stuff today and found an opening for Dine with an Imagineer on the Friday I'll be at SWW. It conflicted with the time of the Feel the Force package so I had to cancel. Oh well, maybe we'll get an Imagineer involved with since the event is going on? I'm sure it will be interesting either way!

Also:

2 WEEKS LEFT!!! :cheer2::dance3:

Only 10 more work days till my trip. It's so close I can taste the Dole Whip, lol.

Hi Robbie...I arrived late to the party...but better
late than never.

It's funny how great minds think alike. I booked alot of the same ADRs as you for our Sept trip Ohana, Garden Grill and 1900 Park Fare for breakfast on our departure day. We are also staying at Pop.

Looking forward to hearing more and to seeing you again at HHN this year.

So after playing around with the app and website, weighing my options, I think I've finally settled on a final, final, FINAL itinerary, lol. Now to just get through this last work week without any real hang ups and I should be ok.

Just a quick rundown:

Tuesday: MK, check in early, prioritize mk ticket, get to park, FP Frozen, FP Space Mountain, ride whatever else, BOG FP, FP parade, do whatever, dinner at The Wave, fireworks and hopefully MSEP

Wednesday: Epcot, FP living with the land, behind the seeds tour, lunch at Akershus, FP test track, FP spaceship earth, do whatever, dinner at Rose and Crown, Illuminations

Thursday: Epcot, ride whatever, lunch at Via Napoli, more rides, quick trip to Le Cellier for soup, rides, dinner at garden grill

Friday: SWW at DHS, meet Chewie, and whatever other characters, try to get tower or star tours in, lunch with an Imagineer, fit more rides in, Jedi Mickey meal, rides, find a spot for the fireworks, fireworks, fantasmic

Saturday: breakfast at cape may, head to DTD, shop and whatever, lunch at Bongos, go back to pop, head home.

Woo!

Yes, but is it FINAL?

Lol! Just teasing, sounds like a great itinerary!

Ok, so it wasn't as final as I thought. Blame it on my CM friend getting his schedule for that week finally and trying to plan around it, lol. :rotfl:

Oh, and in case anyone missed it, the title of my pre-TR/TR is definitely a slight reference to Book of Mormon the musical. I'm a nerd like that, lol.

I was wondering if it was! It's what sucked me in to your Pre-TR - LOVE BoM!! There's nothing like singing along to "You and Me (But Mostly Me)" at the top of your lungs in the car during rush hour!

So jealous that you are going to SWW - another love of mine. Enjoy - you're almost there!

And might I suggest to all of your brain over-thinking....turn it off ;) ....like a light switch...

I was wondering if it was! It's what sucked me in to your Pre-TR - LOVE BoM!! There's nothing like singing along to "You and Me (But Mostly Me)" at the top of your lungs in the car during rush hour!

So jealous that you are going to SWW - another love of mine. Enjoy - you're almost there!

And might I suggest to all of your brain over-thinking....turn it off ;) ....like a light switch...

Yay! Finally I got another BOM fan in here! lol

Almost there!! One more work day left till I fly out! Just a reminder, I'll be doing the Universal segment first (as it is the first part of the trip, lol), so check there if interested. Link in signature.

Busy day tomorrow too! Have to go to my optometrist and get my new glasses (hopefully I can post a pic before I leave), then go to Wal-Mart and get my prescriptions. Then try to find time to make lunch and dinner for work. Then work.

I decided to bring my laptop, if only so I have something to do at the airport before my flight since I don't have time to come all the way home and will have to head there after work. Just keeping my fingers crossed nothing goes too amiss.

Well, see ya on the flip side!!

And here are my new glasses!

890e8f10-1e59-449e-a0c0-fc86ee8392da_zps82d56293.jpg

Your thread title is very close to mine! HAhahaha! I swear I didnt copy it !!! Hope your trip was a blast. Your thread is fun to read!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter