A wish for a special little girl! Catherine's Make a Wish trip! May 17th-23rd, 2010

We're on our way in the morning!!

I am getting there with the packing. Shouldn't be up too late if I keep up the pace I have been at. The kids are all organized, and now it's just DH and myself. I do need to go through the kids activity bags and make sure they are organized, but otherwise we are ready for Disney World!!! See you all in a week...I doubt I will get on here to post again tonight!

Praying for safe travels and LOADS of fun!!!:yay::banana::yay: I can't wait to read popcorn:: all about it when you get back home and have time to share!!!

Blessings,
Judy

Just checkin in one last time to say that I hope you all have a wonderful trip! I will be thinking of you!!!! :cool1:

Thank you all! The suitcases are packed, and I am winding down with a nice glass of red wine before I head to bed. Everyone is SO excited. I think we have a limo in the morning, but I have told the kids we will be picked up by a shuttle bus! :rotfl2: I figure I am covering my bases...they will be prepared if indeed it is a shuttle bus, and I will succeed at surprising them if it is a limo!:cool1:

I will see you guys in a week!:goodvibes:cheer2::cool1::banana:

Have an awesome time I will be thinking about you and looking forward to the recap after you get back!

Thank goodness for the Big Give - I was having fun with the kids on the carousel at GKTW this morning when - I recognized a couple of beautiful dresses! Yes, they arrived yesterday, have discovered the carousel and are having a wonderful time. Ok - I did make them stop and model the clothes. They looked great! What a neat family! They met Diago and were headed to the parks. I reminded them that we expect a trip report...

Katie

Thank goodness for the Big Give - I was having fun with the kids on the carousel at GKTW this morning when - I recognized a couple of beautiful dresses! Yes, they arrived yesterday, have discovered the carousel and are having a wonderful time. Ok - I did make them stop and model the clothes. They looked great! What a neat family! They met Diago and were headed to the parks. I reminded them that we expect a trip report...

Katie

very cool! Glad to hear they are enjoying themselves.

I can't believe it is over already! Seems like just yesterday you left!

It sure does! :sad1:

We are home, and had the most magical trip ever!!! :wizard: I have LOTS of pictures, including over 800 on our Photopass to sort through before I start my TR. We certainly took advantage of the Photopass photogs as often as possible. But I promise, I will do it!!

I came home with suitcases full of CLEAN clothes, so they just need to be unpacked today. John is home with me today, and we also have a big Daisy Girl Scout tea party tomorrow to get things together for.

John has preschool graduation on Wednesday, but then two half days again on Thursday and Friday. Somewhere in there, I will get my TR started.

Between the Make a Wish Foundation, the Big Give, and a couple other really special people who sent us some really generous pixie dust to help make our trip extra magical, we couldn't have asked for a better time. There were a couple of bumps in the road, but overall...AMAZING!!!:cheer2:

Looking forward to the photos!

I am so bad about getting back into the swing of things after a trip.

But, It is very exciting to go through the photopass pictures, because you never know what you will get. And I love the backgrounds and such! Remember to save them in different formats. I print mostly in 4x6 and the site puts everything in I believe 5x7, so you need to save in a different size, or when you print, they will cut part of a picture off.

I can't wait to hear about your trip and see all the pics!! Wow! 800 pictures on your Photopass CD! That is amazing!!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter