A wish for a special little girl! Catherine's Make a Wish trip! May 17th-23rd, 2010

WELCOME HOME!!! :cool1: Glad to hear all went well and I am amazed that you came home with clean clothes!!!! That is a miracle in my book!!! LOL! I am really looking forward to hearing all about it!:thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading your trip report and seeing all your pictures!

Lynn

I am still here, and still totally intending on writing a TR!!! I have lots of pictures, and would love to share our stories. We did have a little glitch involving 10 stitches and an ambulance ride for my 5 year old son at DHS...so we have been dealing with the aftermath of that a bit since we returned home.

The kids are in their last two weeks of school, so it's kinda crazy around here. I hope you guys can grant me a little grace period for starting my TR!!! I will definitely stick around here, and share our experiences and advice! The DIS made our trip awesome in so many ways, including the sharing of information about wish trips. I want to share that with others, as it made such a difference in our experience!!

Oh no! That's not good news! I'm sure you had lots of great times to remember as well. End of the year is always crazy. Hopefully you'll have time once the lazy days of summer roll around.

I am still here, and still totally intending on writing a TR!!! I have lots of pictures, and would love to share our stories. We did have a little glitch involving 10 stitches and an ambulance ride for my 5 year old son at DHS...so we have been dealing with the aftermath of that a bit since we returned home.

The kids are in their last two weeks of school, so it's kinda crazy around here. I hope you guys can grant me a little grace period for starting my TR!!! I will definitely stick around here, and share our experiences and advice! The DIS made our trip awesome in so many ways, including the sharing of information about wish trips. I want to share that with others, as it made such a difference in our experience!!

So sorry about your son and the stitches! Bet that is quite a story! Can't wait to ready all about your trip and see all of your wonderful pictures when you get time to write your TR!!

We'll be patient! I know what the last 2 weeks of school was like here and I know how it is when returning from vacation. I was only gone 4 days and my suitcase is still sitting at the door! This is our 3rd day home and no intentions of moving it any time soon! LOL!

Hope all is okay with the aftermath and can't wait for you to share when you have the time.

Post on the main thread so that they can link the trip report with the pre trip report...I can't wait to go over and read! I've been "jonesin" for a trip report!:rotfl::rotfl:

Lynn

I just read all the way through this and thank you for sharing it all. I am not going to read your other one :)

We also live in MD. Make a wish called us last week and we are waiting to find out if our son will be granted his wish. Praying that they grant it.

Thanks for sharing your journey with all of us!

Wahoo! You started the TR! Now I gotta go read that too! Hope Davy naps a little bit more! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter