A

It was really cool -- I was pretty excited!! I've always wanted to visit the areas of the FL with manatees to see them in the wild, so this was a special bonus! :thumbsup2

Great pictures. Those morning walks must be really nice for taking in the ship in peace and quiet. Of course, I'm not really a morning person, so the best I'll do is late night photos, which won't quite be the same, I'm sure.

Looking forward to the wrap-up and January PTR!

Oo, the sea legs thing is the reason why I'm so afraid of doing a cruise! I hate motion sickness, and I've actually dealt with a minor version of sea legs when I started working in the city, which required a commute on the ferry! Once I got home each night, I still felt as if I were still on the boat! I hated it!

I loved all these pictures Julie. That pool area looks so cool.

Thanks!!! :goodvibes

Great pictures. Those morning walks must be really nice for taking in the ship in peace and quiet. Of course, I'm not really a morning person, so the best I'll do is late night photos, which won't quite be the same, I'm sure.

Looking forward to the wrap-up and January PTR!

Haha, yep - I'm most definitely a morning person! But, I'm sure there are very cool photos to grab at night as well! :thumbsup2

Oo, the sea legs thing is the reason why I'm so afraid of doing a cruise! I hate motion sickness, and I've actually dealt with a minor version of sea legs when I started working in the city, which required a commute on the ferry! Once I got home each night, I still felt as if I were still on the boat! I hated it!

The sea legs totally threw me for a loop, as I never, ever have an issue with seasickness. So strange to exerperience it AFTER the cruise! Note to self - never, ever take more than 1 Dramamine at once (esp at work!)! :laughing:

What you say about the cruise vs. WDW makes me glad we are planning on doing WDW weekends before and after our cruise! :thumbsup2

I feel like everybody is going to WDW in January (except me)! :rotfl: I hope you have a fantastic time and I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

What you say about the cruise vs. WDW makes me glad we are planning on doing WDW weekends before and after our cruise! :thumbsup2

I feel like everybody is going to WDW in January (except me)! :rotfl: I hope you have a fantastic time and I can't wait to hear all about it! :goodvibes

Doing WDW before and after is a great idea!! That way you get the best of both worlds, and don't get the "tease" that we did with one night at POR and DTD! Hence, our trip this week :thumbsup2

Great wrap up and your plans sound great! Sooo jealous of you this week but I don't have much find left before my trip! 37 days to be exact!

I definitely want to cruise within the next 2 years! Got to see what a 3rd baby is like first! Lol

I hope you feel great & can't wait until your TR!

Great wrap up and your plans sound great! Sooo jealous of you this week but I don't have much find left before my trip! 37 days to be exact!

I definitely want to cruise within the next 2 years! Got to see what a 3rd baby is like first! Lol

I hope you feel great & can't wait until your TR!

Thanks for following along with this TR!!

We can't wait for Wednesday -- and we'll make sure to tell Mickey you guys will be to there to visit soon :goodvibes

Thanks for the cruise wrap up!! Hope you have a great trip! Can't believe you leave TODAY!! AHH!

very strange about the seasickness after the cruise! :confused3 I hope we don't get that esp since we still have a few days of vacation when we disembark!

Well for subbing accidentally I have now read your TR in it's entirety!!Loved it !! We did the Tour on Grand Cayman , it included stopping in HELL where you can send a post card from .Kinda neat . I enjoyed the Turtle Farm and the Conch House !! Looking forward to your PTR !!!

I've heard nothing but good things about Castaway Cay so glad you enjoyed your day there. I've also heard others enjoy the bike ride and that lookout spot ... so if we ever make it there that is one thing I am going to plan to do.

Glad you enjoyed the food too and got some along time at the adults only beach

I must say that when you said you saw a manatee I was expecting it to be bigger - but then I realized it's more that the ship (and the ships ropes) are just that big! :rotfl2:

love the porthole pictures :thumbsup2

That's cool that they have the movie premiers on the boat and that you got to see (and enjoy) bears so much :goodvibes

I've heard reports of other cruise ships coming in close to watch the Disney fireworks on Pirates night - sounds like they do a good show

Your plans for January sound fun! Glad you are getting to see new things.

One thought for lunch your AK day is last trip we went over to AK Lodge and had lunch at Sanaa. It was a really nice break and was easy to get an ADR that day and we shared a number of things so it really didn't work out much more expensive than a counter service. Just a thought if none of the other options are speaking to you

Our CS go to place at DHS is usually Starring Rolls. The sandwiches are pretty good and rather big and the cupcakes are great

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Thanks for the cruise wrap up!! Hope you have a great trip! Can't believe you leave TODAY!! AHH!

very strange about the seasickness after the cruise! :confused3 I hope we don't get that esp since we still have a few days of vacation when we disembark!

It was SOO strange!! I've never experienced anything like it before! And I've been on many cruises, and nothing like that has happened...wonder if had something to do with allergy season?? Who knows!! But I'm sure you'll be just fine!

Well for subbing accidentally I have now read your TR in it's entirety!!Loved it !! We did the Tour on Grand Cayman , it included stopping in HELL where you can send a post card from .Kinda neat . I enjoyed the Turtle Farm and the Conch House !! Looking forward to your PTR !!!

Thanks for reading along, accidentally!! :lmao: I think the turtle farm sounded really fun, and if DD had been just a little older and less inclined to nap, we would have done that for sure!! :)

I've heard nothing but good things about Castaway Cay so glad you enjoyed your day there. I've also heard others enjoy the bike ride and that lookout spot ... so if we ever make it there that is one thing I am going to plan to do.

Glad you enjoyed the food too and got some along time at the adults only beach

I must say that when you said you saw a manatee I was expecting it to be bigger - but then I realized it's more that the ship (and the ships ropes) are just that big! :rotfl2:

love the porthole pictures :thumbsup2

That's cool that they have the movie premiers on the boat and that you got to see (and enjoy) bears so much :goodvibes

I've heard reports of other cruise ships coming in close to watch the Disney fireworks on Pirates night - sounds like they do a good show

Your plans for January sound fun! Glad you are getting to see new things.

One thought for lunch your AK day is last trip we went over to AK Lodge and had lunch at Sanaa. It was a really nice break and was easy to get an ADR that day and we shared a number of things so it really didn't work out much more expensive than a counter service. Just a thought if none of the other options are speaking to you

Our CS go to place at DHS is usually Starring Rolls. The sandwiches are pretty good and rather big and the cupcakes are great

Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

I'd definitely recommend both the bike ride and the adult-only beach on CC!! We really enjoyed both!

I'm guessing the manatee was about the same size as the ones at Epcot...but yes, when you are so high up on a huge boat, they look pretty small!

And thanks for the food input -- I need to start working on the TR for our trip last week (I needed a week to wallow in my Disney depression before dining in!)!! :sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter