ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Alpha **Gone Postal**

DD sarahzee and I got our packages today...everything is awesome! I wish I'd gotten in on the Epcot swap with this group! Thanks! And thanks for hosting, Shauna, and I hope your better sooner than you think. :flower:

aah, I won't get mine til probably Mon or Tues...I can't wait to see the stuff! (for REAL and also the pics!!)

Got mine on Sat. Picked it up in the mailbox and went straight to work, so I only got to peek into the package, but it looks fantastic from what I saw. You ladies rock!
Thanks, Shauna for hosting!

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
aah, I won't get mine til probably Mon or Tues...I can't wait to see the stuff! (for REAL and also the pics!!)

Speaking of pics ... Does anyone know of a good website I can upload the pictures to that everyone can view? Turns out mine requires a password so that won't work. Is Epson free? Any other suggestions?

Glad everyone liked their stuff!

I got my packagae today. You ladies are so unbelievably talented. I absolutely love everything! Thank you Shauna for all of your hard work!

you could try photobucket.com

thats where I post and then just tell everyone the account name and password....it could be a one time thing...

:cool1: My package arrived today and I can't WAIT to make my ABC album. I've got my CM Disney album set aside, I've got pics - now all I need is time, lol!

Thanks, ladies, and thanks to Shaunna for hosting!

Jeanne

Got mine yesterday! Love it! It's giving me the itch to actually scrapbook...not just do swaps! Alas...I will be spending the next month or so painting and staining in our new home. Oh well...at least I'll have a scrapping room!

Thanks everyone!

I can't wait to get mine!! I love all the pics....can't wait to see the stuff in person!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

YAY! I got my stuff today!!!! It's all so awesome....great job, everyone!!!!!! Thanks to all of you, and esp to Shauna for hostess-ing! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter