ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Alpha **Gone Postal**

Hey yall,

I'm a little confused. :confused3 Which of the swaps am I doing the work for? I thought it was for the swap Omega, and I was taking RoRolovesEeeee's place. Is that right?

sweet maxine said:
Hey yall,

I'm a little confused. :confused3 Which of the swaps am I doing the work for? I thought it was for the swap Omega, and I was taking RoRolovesEeeee's place. Is that right?

uh-oh...this thread is needing someone for N and Q...did you want to do 4 letters?? :teeth:

I have some free time on Sunday and again on Monday as I must be here for a 2-3 hour spread waiting for the electrician, so I can make the letters n and q. They may not be overly elaborate, but we will have a full set then. I would like it if the "extra set" could be sent to my daughter for her to use in my grandkids books.

I can have them in the mail Monday eveing or Tuesday morning. They should arrive by the weekend, then the sets could be mailed out at the beginning of that next week.

If this works, for everyone, I will get started. Already have some ideas. :flower:

Thank you ksjayhawks! I appreciate your prayers and pixie dust.

It looks like my package arrived as the Post Office promised!?! A very expensive way to go, but since everyone was waiting... I guess I'll have to give up a few Starbucks lattes, lol!

Jeanne

scrapcreator said:
Thank you ksjayhawks! I appreciate your prayers and pixie dust.

Jeanne

oops, sorry... I meant to send prayers too! I hope things are getting better/easier... :grouphug:

That sounds fabulous Ksjayhawks! I am still waiting on one more package anyway so that would be fine and it looks like everyone else is OK with it as well.

I'm sorry for confusing everyone with my previous post. I got my groups confused and posted in the wrong thread. Imagine me confusing the 5 swap groups I have going right now! :earseek: What'd I get myself into?

Honestly, it has been so fun organizing this swap and like Christmas every time I come home and see another beautiful set of items. Honestly, you are all so very creative and it is a joy swapping with you!

Pixie dust :wizard: to you all!

Here is the latest. I have had a sick ds and so have been unable to go to post office. Sent package with dh and he is going to mail it at the self serve station on his way home tonight--he is working late. So, it will go out tomorrow--Wednesday-- and should arrive Friday at the earliest and hopefully Monday at the latest.

Hope everyone has a safe, fun, happy Thanksgiving and good luck in finding bargains on black friday!

I will be in California--leaving Saturday for 11 days! Of course, we are going to Harry Potter movie on Friday night! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We have hit a snag! - We have a package lost in the mail. It was sent 2 weeks ago and I haven't received it and the sender has not gotten it back. She has already started reproducing the items. I know you guys have waited a long time to get your stuff back (and I would love to have my space back) but I wanted to check in and see how you feel about waiting for her to finish the replacements. Honestly, the decision is completely up to the majority but she is really sad that she potentially won't be able to participate.

And now to be completely off-topic - I leave for WDW in less than a month! :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :earboy2: :bounce: :flower: I just had to share!!!!!!!!! :jumping1: :hyper: :dancer: :jumping3:

I'm fine with waiting. I won't have alot of time before Christmas to work on it anyway.

Did she have Delivery Confirmation? Just to help maybe locate the package. I know I'd feel horrible if my package got lost.

Of course we all know that as soon as she finishes replacing the items and gets them in the mail the original package will amazingly reappear. LOL

oh noooo, I'm so sorry to hear that a package got lost... :grouphug: to our swapping friend who is re-doing them for us!! I can wait, no prob!

I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that I GREATLY appreciate your understanding regarding the delay with this swap. I know it's almost a month late and I'm really sorry. I feel like a terrible hostess and you'll probably never want to play with me again. :guilty: I just feel really bad that people are having health issues and mail issues and everything else. I'm sorry!

TPCShauna said:
I just wanted to drop a quick line to let you all know that I GREATLY appreciate your understanding regarding the delay with this swap. I know it's almost a month late and I'm really sorry. I feel like a terrible hostess and you'll probably never want to play with me again. :guilty:

you have nothing to be sorry for!! You are a great hostess and I'd be happy to swap with you again! :)

I have another update for everyone!!

Missing package - I am waiting for the replacement package for the one that was lost in the mail. I have asked the swapper to notify me by this Friday if the items will be ready to ship NO LATER THAN Monday, 11/28. If I don't hear back, I will be mailing next week.

My status - I have meetings Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights next week. Most of the packages just need to be put into the mailbox since I have the appropriate shipping so I will be able to mail those early in the week. The others that require me to visit the post office won't be mailed until Saturday, December 3. I apologize for the additional delay but can't change my meeting schedule and the PO isn't open late enough for me to go after work.

Again, I would like to thank each and every one of you for your patience throughout this process. I guess I'm just too soft to host since I want everyone to have the chance to participate. I have loved seeing everyone's work and can't wait to use the pieces! Thank you all for participating in this swap and I certainly hope to be able to participate with you again in the future!

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Shauna, I know I'm not in this swap but I've been following the saga today. I just wanted to mention that our CJ group had a problem when someone attempted to mail a package that was over a pound from a mailbox. (The one that went from WDW.) Something about it being a potential security problem & packages over a pound had to be taken to the window. (The funny thing is they actually returned it to NY because they couldn't put it on a plane to NJ from FL...and of course all mail going from FL to NY goes by plane! :rotfl2: )

Anyway, you might want to call the post office to find out if this applies to your packages. It might not be an issue if they'll all be light enough. I just wanted to warn you.

Deb

Ohhhh. I didn't know about that. In that case, they might all not get mailed until December 3. I just don't have time to make it to the post office during the week usually.

I'll call my PO to find out for sure. Thanks so much for the heads' up!!! :goodvibes

If they're already stamped, they might pick them up from you. I know my office will do it. I'd bet you could have them come get them from work if your employer wouldn't mind.

If I have a package over a pound I can either mail it from my house or take it into the post office. If I drop it in an unattended mail box (those blue ones) they send it back to me. I found that out when I was mailing a swap out one time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter