ABCs of Disney Swap - Group Alpha **Gone Postal**

Alright everyone. I have not heard from the swapper with the missing package and I gave her yesterday as the deadline to get back to me. At this point, I am swapping what I have.

I do have one kink to throw in the plans however as I am currently passing a kidney stone and am in serious pain. I am trying to finish all of the packaging to have everything ready to take to the PO by Saturday. I can't take time off right now because I'm taking 2 weeks off at Christmas so I am taking low-grade pain killers at work and then crashing on the strong stuff when I get home. I can sit up about 1/2 an hour at a time and am spending all of that on the ABC swaps. I'm really sorry about this additional delay after all of you have been so very patient waiting out the drama. I will do my best to have everything in the mail by Saturday.

I just really, really hope that this passes before I leave for WDW on the 16th! :sad2:

Oh Shauna I hope you feel better soon. Take your time getting things sent out. You need to concentrate on you first. I too hope you are feeling better before you head out to WDW.

Hugs! :grouphug: I hope the pain and the kidney stone pass SOON! Thanks for working so hard on trying to keep the swap together.

Jeanne

Here's some pixie dust coming your way to help that thing pass before you !leave... :wizard: Take care of yourself and have a great trip~

Hi All!

Thank you so much for your well wishes and :wizard:. I'm hanging in here and have been slowly working on getting packages ready to mail. I will be able to send a few on Saturday but my doctor keeps yelling at me for not getting enough rest so I haven't been able to finish the rest.

He asked me yesterday if I was sleeping all day and I told him I was still working and had one activity that I had to work on in the evenings when I got home. He actually threatened to put me in the hospital. I told him if he said that again, I would disappear so fast that I would leave that little puff of smoke that the Roadrunner does when he runs. In actuality, I'm barely shuffling when I walk so he thought my threat was pretty amusing.

Anyway, I will try to finish the rest this weekend and get them in the mail. I'm so, so sorry about this. I feel so bad that I'm the one holding things up now. Thank you for being patient!

Cheers,
Shauna

Shauna

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF first! Do the packages a little at a time. We appreciate knowing what is going on and it will be like an extra Christmas present when they arrive!

:grouphug: and more pixie dust for a speedy (no pun intended) recovery!

Shauna,

I am headed down to DL this weekend but will be back on Sunday night. On Monday I am going to Roseville to have lunch with a friend. If you aren't feeling up to it this weekend, just put everything in a big box and I will pick it up from you on Monday on my way back... I will sort through everything and get it to the post office. Please... let me do this for you. I know you're looking forward to Florida as much as me, so do not set yourself up to be miserable on your trip.

Please think about it... I will be glad to do it. You have my home# so give me a ring if you want to hook up.

jennz said:
Joy - what an extremely kind offer! :grouphug:

That's exactly what I thought Jennifer! ::yes:: Joy, you're a real sweetie! :teeth:

Shauna, take care of yourself & get some rest. You've been keeping everyone up-to-date on what's happening and we all appreciate it. This situation is nothing like the other one. So relax & get well! :grouphug: :grouphug:

Hi All!

Thank you sooooo much for your offer Bubbasmom99! I haven't been back on since you posted so I didn't see it. I wish I had cause I totally would have passed everything over. You are so sweet to have offered to do that.

I just wanted to let you all know that all of Group Alpha's stuff will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll finish sealing it tonight and will have all the pics posted. DH finally stepped in and started to help me once he realized how much pain I am in.

Thanks for your patience all. I hope you love the items!

TPCShauna said:
Hi All!

I just wanted to let you all know that all of Group Alpha's stuff will be in the mail tomorrow morning. I'll finish sealing it tonight and will have all the pics posted. DH finally stepped in and started to help me once he realized how much pain I am in.

Thanks for your patience all. I hope you love the items!

pics?? YAAAAAAAY!!! :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Hope you're doing better, Shauna!!

Shauna take care !!! Joy that was wonderful of you to offer!

Hi All!

I must confess that I have a new digital camera that takes wonderful pictures with lots of megapixels which is wonderful. The issue is that I am having trouble getting them small enough to post online without taking forever to show up. DH is working on the problem. I will hopefully have them online tonight and can post a link for you.

I also forgot to post that all of the packages except for one have gone out and that person has been PM'd. I hope you all love your goodies as much as I love them. Great job everyone!!!

Cheers,
Shauna

Thanks Shaunna!!!

I can't wait to get them!!!

Feel better and keep us posted.

DH finally got them all resized and saved on the computer. He will be uploading them to the web tonight and I will post the link tomorrow.

Also, the last package went out today. I hope everyone enjoys!

I got my package today and all I can say is WOW!!! You ladies do great work. I can't wait to get a chance to put my album together.

This was my first scrapbooking swap and it was a great experience I can't wait to do another one in the new year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter