ABD Backstage Magic - Summer 2010 Edition!

Great job Wayne!

Way to go, we are proud of you. Good job!!!

I just wanted to say great job on the show Wayne!

Great job! Wayne, you are a great DIS correspondent; you did a super job! We are so happy for you; we were jumping up and down shouting, "We know him! We were at Walt's Barn with him!" When's the next show?!

Great job Wayne!!

Fantastic job, Wayne!

- nice job Wayne!

Wow, thanks very much to everyone...:blush: you really know how to make someone feel good. I really appreciate it.

Now, I have more news! My first Disneyland Blog is up on the DIS Unplugged site! :yay:
http://www.disunplugged.com/2010/10/19/mickeys-halloween-party-2010-at-disneyland/

Enjoy!

:cheer2: Great blog, Wayne! The pictures, reporting and tips were worked together to give us East Coasters a nice taste of Halloween, Disneyland-style! Going anywhere like Disney for Halloween is something we just can't do, so thank you for putting so much work into this blog. Also, I never gave Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion much thought. I like my Mansion the way it is!! But after hearing your glowing endorsement, I would definitely give it a chance. :thumbsup2 We can't wait for your next installment!

Jeff and Stacy - I'm sure you've listened to the announcement of PCC 3.0 on June 24, 2012. I sure hope you guys will plan to be there (and that school gets out early enough for you).

Hope everyone else will be there too - I actually may bring my kids on that one!

Looking forward to seeing Christy, Nichole, Anne, Alan and whoever else might be on PCC 2.0 next month!

Jeff and Stacy - I'm sure you've listened to the announcement of PCC 3.0 on June 24, 2012. I sure hope you guys will plan to be there (and that school gets out early enough for you).

Hope everyone else will be there too - I actually may bring my kids on that one!

Looking forward to seeing Christy, Nichole, Anne, Alan and whoever else might be on PCC 2.0 next month!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone as well! I can't wait for the cruise...it is just a few short weeks away...

I can't wait to see everyone again!! I really need this break from school and what better way to spend it than with some great friends! :goodvibes:grouphug:

We're not going on Podcast Cruise 2.0 :sad1: but we plan to be at the post-Cruise photowalk on December 18th. If anyone will be around then, we'll get a mini-reunion! We're also in the parks before your cruise, among other things, doing the D23 Magic and Merriment events and celebrating our first anniversary. Hopefully we'll get to see a few of y'all when you're in town. :)

We're not going on Podcast Cruise 2.0 :sad1: but we plan to be at the post-Cruise photowalk on December 18th. If anyone will be around then, we'll get a mini-reunion! We're also in the parks before your cruise, among other things, doing the D23 Magic and Merriment events and celebrating our first anniversary. Hopefully we'll get to see a few of y'all when you're in town. :)

I'm also planning on attending the post-cruise photowalk. I look forward to seeing you guys again!!

Hello ABDers!
Thanks for thinking of us, Kristy! We sure did hear this announcement, and I was all ready to sign up....until I heard the date. Our last day of school is June 28! :headache: We just can't win! There's no way to take days off before the vacation. It would have been so awesome to be on the cruise with all of you! But we'll follow the boards so please post like crazy! We'll be there in spirit!:goodvibes

Excellent photos Wayne.

I have to ask - are any of you watching Brothers and Sisters this season? Twice now they have used outside location shots from the Disney Studios - and WE were there!!!

One scene they used the commissary where we had lunch - they were eating outside in the courtyard area - they set it up like a coffee shop.

The second was last week I think - Nora was coming out of a food store - it was the Cast Store right across from the commissary. She is walking out of the building/store and passed that little building at then end of the street.

It's very cool to see the places we all were!!!!

Hello ABDers!
Thanks for thinking of us, Kristy! We sure did hear this announcement, and I was all ready to sign up....until I heard the date. Our last day of school is June 28! :headache: We just can't win! There's no way to take days off before the vacation. It would have been so awesome to be on the cruise with all of you! But we'll follow the boards so please post like crazy! We'll be there in spirit!:goodvibes

I'm so bummed that you won't be able to do that cruise either! It must be extremely hard to schedule vacations when you're teaching and there's no opportunity for off time during the school year! :guilty:

We may be thinking of doing the one that's later in the year - it gives a little longer to figure out how to pay for it, especially with the second ABD trip to cover in the meantime. There's also my Florida native hurricane paranoia for summer cruising. :rotfl: Not that we don't have winter storms that can be pretty feisty too...

Excellent photos Wayne.

I have to ask - are any of you watching Brothers and Sisters this season? Twice now they have used outside location shots from the Disney Studios - and WE were there!!!

One scene they used the commissary where we had lunch - they were eating outside in the courtyard area - they set it up like a coffee shop.

The second was last week I think - Nora was coming out of a food store - it was the Cast Store right across from the commissary. She is walking out of the building/store and passed that little building at then end of the street.

It's very cool to see the places we all were!!!!

I still haven't been watching the show, but I may have to start! If they're getting so much mileage out of the outside areas of the Disney Studios, it'll be tremendously fun to watch, even if only for those scenes. ;)

I watch Brothers and Sisters. I caught the scene at the commissary...but not the one at the cast store. It does give me a surprise when I recognize these places. I'll be watching with an eagle eye going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter