ABD Backstage Magic - Summer 2010 Edition!

I for one will be at WDW for a couple of days before and after the Podcast Cruise. If others coming in for the cruise will be there too, then maybe we can plan on a meet one of those weekends at WDW. Is anyone else planning on days at the park?

I will be there before the cruise. I am arriving Dec. 7. I have some tentative plans, but I will gladly change them to meet everyone:goodvibes

I got my CD today. I plan on checking it out tomorrow after work. Can't wait!!

I for one will be at WDW for a couple of days before and after the Podcast Cruise. If others coming in for the cruise will be there too, then maybe we can plan on a meet one of those weekends at WDW. Is anyone else planning on days at the park?

I am coming in on Saturday, the day before the cruise, but have to leave right after - I'm leaving my kids behind (again) after all. Still, we can have a mini-reunion on the ship itself! I finally listened to the whole podcast today and heard about the April trip's plans for Via Napoli - I'd love to do something like that with more of us - not sure when/where works though! End of July seems to work for us (at least it did this year!), but then we've got some repeat Backstage Magic'ers who won't be around next year (yes, I'm looking at YOU Jeff, Stacy, Lisa and Paul!).

I still don't have my CD and if Jen and John got theirs in Europe before I did then I'm really miffed! ;)

Hey everyone,

I got the DVD and Photo's today from ABD. I guess this means it's truely over. Sorry I've been busy this week I will try to get day three posted some time today.

Love and miss you all

I know what you mean -- I'm putting off the final installment of my trip report since once it's done it's really d-o-n-e. :eeyore:

OTOH, I want to finish it while I still remember some of the details!

We just finished watching the DVD. What a great keepsake to remember our trip by. As I watched the DVD, I kept thinking how really, really fast that week went.

For those going on the podcast cruise, Alan and I are coming in on Dec. 9 (Thursday). We are staying at Universal, but would be glad to head over to Disney to get together. Please keep us posted.

Anne

I am coming in on Saturday, the day before the cruise, but have to leave right after - I'm leaving my kids behind (again) after all. Still, we can have a mini-reunion on the ship itself! I finally listened to the whole podcast today and heard about the April trip's plans for Via Napoli - I'd love to do something like that with more of us - not sure when/where works though! End of July seems to work for us (at least it did this year!), but then we've got some repeat Backstage Magic'ers who won't be around next year (yes, I'm looking at YOU Jeff, Stacy, Lisa and Paul!).

I still don't have my CD and if Jen and John got theirs in Europe before I did then I'm really miffed! ;)

I hope you get your DVD soon! What's the deal with things getting shipped to you? Must be a conspiracy! :rotfl:

We'll be at WDW from December 9-14, so we'd be able to get together with folks coming in before the Cruise. Still wish we were going on the Cruise too, but we'll have to be wicked and do ABD trip #2 for us instead. ;)

Kristin, I hope you get your video soon! :wizard:

When you are meeting up in December, we will be there in spirit! Our principals would probably kill us if we took off 3 weeks before winter break! The first chance we get to meet up or take a cruise, we will! I hope you'll all be there when we can!!:love:

I feel really dumb! BUT...can we get pictures printed from the CD they sent us? What about the photo pass pictures? Can we order the CD and take it to WalMart or where ever and get the pictures printed? Do we need to pay for this? Thanks, Pam

I feel really dumb! BUT...can we get pictures printed from the CD they sent us? What about the photo pass pictures? Can we order the CD and take it to WalMart or where ever and get the pictures printed? Do we need to pay for this? Thanks, Pam

From what I can tell, it looks like we'll have to pay for a photo CD if we want to print. A release gets sent with the cd that will allow for printing at Wal-Mart or other places. Pete did say that Dreams would be sending us a voucher/code for a free photopass cd.

From what I can tell, it looks like we'll have to pay for a photo CD if we want to print. A release gets sent with the cd that will allow for printing at Wal-Mart or other places. Pete did say that Dreams would be sending us a voucher/code for a free photopass cd.

Pam, don't feel bad; we had the same question! I didn't entirely understand it all either. On the last trip, we went on photopass and ordered all the pictures. We haven't gone on that site yet because of what Pete said about the voucher. We wondered if the photopass pictures were going to be different from the CD they sent us already or if those pictures were different. Or is the difference the fact that the photopass pictures printable :confused3

Really enjoyed the ABD photo CD of our trip.

Kids just about lost it when we got to the group picture in front of the castle. "YOU WENT TO DISNEYLAND WITHOUT US????"

I guess the secret is out.
:rolleyes1

Really enjoyed the ABD photo CD of our trip.

Kids just about lost it when we got to the group picture in front of the castle. "YOU WENT TO DISNEYLAND WITHOUT US????"

I guess the secret is out.
:rolleyes1

This is so funny! :lmao: You were living on the edge looking at the photos with them in the room!

My CD still has not arrived. I have a theory on why -- I think they only sent out one per room, and Nichole got the one for our room. :sad2: I've emailed Kevin to see if he can point me to someone at ABD who might be able to send me one too, but haven't heard back from him yet.

Wow! We were way back on Page 3. Got to bump us back up to the top.

Kristen: Did you ever get in touch with someone about your CD?

Page 3?? Unacceptable! Yay for bumping!

Yes, Kevin emailed me yesterday that the CD should be on its way - can't wait to see it!!

Page 3?? Unacceptable! Yay for bumping!

Yes, Kevin emailed me yesterday that the CD should be on its way - can't wait to see it!!

I'm really glad they got that worked out, and you'll get your own copy of the CD. :)

I'll be trying to work on my photos this weekend, since it's a long weekend. Hopefully I will finally make some progress that my constantly-crashing computer won't destroy! :badpc:

This is so funny! :lmao: You were living on the edge looking at the photos with them in the room!

My CD still has not arrived. I have a theory on why -- I think they only sent out one per room, and Nichole got the one for our room. :sad2: I've emailed Kevin to see if he can point me to someone at ABD who might be able to send me one too, but haven't heard back from him yet.

Oh no! I can't believe they gave us only one CD!:scared1: Sorry Kristen, I thought you would get one as well. Maybe Kevin is trying to contact ABD to get you a CD. I wanted to tell you I loved your trip report. I chickened out and decided not to write one.

Mary and I went to Wal Greens today and got our pictures from the CD printed. I don't know if our guides really did a great job or if it is because Wal Greens has a new machine, but the pictures were wonderful, so crisp and clear and great colors. Out of the 900 pictures we printed about half.
We didn't get the ones printed from the slide show. They didn't come up so maybe we need to do something different?

My CD arrived today! :cool1: :banana: :love: :wizard: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

How many more excited emoticons can I include? :)

I can't believe how many photos are on here - this is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter