ABD Backstage Magic - Summer 2010 Edition!

One casualty (out of four). I guess that's not too bad.

661aa6a1.jpg

Two weeks ago, at about this time, we were talking to Dave Smith at the Disney Archives. Ah the things we saw. :goodvibes

Then back on the bus and off to the Happiest Place on Earth! As Teresa says, "Good times!" :wizard:

Two weeks ago, at about this time, we were talking to Dave Smith at the Disney Archives. Ah the things we saw. :goodvibes

Then back on the bus and off to the Happiest Place on Earth! As Teresa says, "Good times!" :wizard:

Has it really been two weeks??? For some reason that makes me really sad! :(

Oh, I'm all about another trip to DL to replace my broken glass! *Maybe I packed it poorly on purpose, just so I'd have a reason to go back, hmmmmm?

* No, I did not. Still, a good story, no?

Just wanted to say Mike and I had a wonderful dinner with Jeff and Stacy tonight. They were so kind to bring me paper goods from the trip and go above and beyond by giving me some of their other treasured memorabilia. I just want to thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Wish all of you guys lived close so we could all be together... but someday we will have to all get together and have a reunion.

I miss you all. And once again to Jeff and Stacy I can’t thank you enough!

Just wanted to say Mike and I had a wonderful dinner with Jeff and Stacy tonight. They were so kind to bring me paper goods from the trip and go above and beyond by giving me some of their other treasured memorabilia. I just want to thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Wish all of you guys lived close so we could all be together... but someday we will have to all get together and have a reunion.

Awwww, I wish we could have been there too! Y'all are so much fun, and we enjoyed the meals we got to share with you. It really is too bad that we live so far apart, but it's lucky that the four of you live close enough to have dinner together! We MUST have a reunion someday! :grouphug:

We had such a lovely time, too!:goodvibes Thank you for sharing some of your collections with us as well! :grouphug: It felt so good to have a real Disney time with friends, but we're not at Disney. Jeff and I feel very lucky that we happened to go on this trip in July. Now we have the chance to talk on the boards and even have a night out with people from that trip!:wizard: I do think that is Disney "magic".

It would be great to have an ABD BSM 2.0 reunion! We hope that if can ever have the time off during a podcast cruise, we'll get that chance. Until then we will be living vicariously through all of you on the next cruise!

Just listened to the podcast review (Jen popped it on, and I loved it). Got to relive the great experience. Loved the guides, the dis board crew and the othe dis efficianados. Thanks all! John (jen's .aka grizbuzz. lesser half)

ps add me face bookers:wizard:pirate::surfweb:

I finally finished going through the first two days of photos from our trip, and they're posted on my Smugmug site. Here's the link!

http://nitrostitch.smugmug.com/Disney/ABD-Backstage-Magic-2010/ABD-2010-July-25-26-Hollywood/13344419_2LphW#970081917_6pceq

Still recovering from a sinus infection and bronchitis that hit me just before last weekend and lasted all week. Time to work on the next batch of photos!

:flower3:Feel better, Lisa!! Your pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see the Disneyland days (after you have recovered of course)! Take care!

I finally finished going through the first two days of photos from our trip, and they're posted on my Smugmug site. Here's the link!

http://nitrostitch.smugmug.com/Disney/ABD-Backstage-Magic-2010/ABD-2010-July-25-26-Hollywood/13344419_2LphW#970081917_6pceq

Still recovering from a sinus infection and bronchitis that hit me just before last weekend and lasted all week. Time to work on the next batch of photos!

I hope you feel better... Great Photo's...... I love them.....

:flower3:Feel better, Lisa!! Your pictures are amazing! I can't wait to see the Disneyland days (after you have recovered of course)! Take care!

Thanks! I had finished about 250 pictures from day 3 when my computer crashed and after it finally came back, the photo database was corrupted and I lost all my work. :headache: I just don't need this many obstacles in life. :rotfl:

I bought a frame today for my Joe Yakovetic drawing!!! My husband said I can't put it in the living room. LOL I have a place for it upstairs anyway, I just like to tease him.

Just listened to the podcast review (Jen popped it on, and I loved it). Got to relive the great experience. Loved the guides, the dis board crew and the othe dis efficianados. Thanks all! John (jen's .aka grizbuzz. lesser half)

ps add me face bookers:wizard:pirate::surfweb:

Hey John - welcome to the DIS Boards! :cool1: Off to find you on Facebook!

Also off to look at Lisa's pictures, and I'm sooooo envious that Jeff, Stacy, Mike and Rob all got to meet again in person! I know I'll see a lot of you in December, and don't get me wrong, I can't wait! I just miss everyone!

Thanks! I had finished about 250 pictures from day 3 when my computer crashed and after it finally came back, the photo database was corrupted and I lost all my work. :headache: I just don't need this many obstacles in life. :rotfl:

:scared1:Oh no!! I hope you are able to recover your work! Computers, you can't live with 'em, you can't live without 'em!

I bought a frame today for my Joe Yakovetic drawing!!! My husband said I can't put it in the living room. LOL I have a place for it upstairs anyway, I just like to tease him.

Who did he draw for you? What size frame did you get?

Also off to look at Lisa's pictures, and I'm sooooo envious that Jeff, Stacy, Mike and Rob all got to meet again in person! I know I'll see a lot of you in December, and don't get me wrong, I can't wait! I just miss everyone!

Kristin, this is one of those times it pays to live in Staten Island. Trust me, I don't get to say that very often!!:rotfl:

This is probably the first time I've been envious of people living in Staten Island! :lmao: I miss everybody, and wish we could get together sooner than many of us will! I'm wishing even more that we were going on the Podcast Cruise. Maybe next time...

I haven't had a chance to start on my photos again. Partly lack of time and partly just the sick feeling of having to start again from scratch. The photos themselves are fine, but all the editing and tagging are gone. :sad1: I'll get started again in a few days, but the second batch of photos aren't likely to be posted until the end of the coming weekend.

On an up side, I am feeling better and Paul seems to be recovering a bit too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter