ABD Backstage Magic - Summer 2010 Edition!

Awww...we aren't going on the Podcast Cruise, so we won't be able to join in the reunion. :sad2:

Hooray for your print arriving, Kristen!

Really sorry about Price being cancelled, after all your effort to get there, Pam & Mary! I'm glad you still had fun around the area.

Wayne, I'm glad you've found a good place to discuss your Disney trips - I think we all have the problem of those around us not understanding our love for Disney, so it's wonderful to go on the DIS and be able to share our joyous Disney details with people who understand and enjoy the trip reports so much. :)

I'm hoping to go through all of my photos this weekend and get them uploaded to my Smugmug account. Given the number of photos, that's probably unrealistic, but I should get a good start on them anyway.

We walked up to dinner and had started our game show. The contestants were John , me , Pam, and Wayne. When Pam walked over she asked me to let her win. I felt bad so I kept my hand away from the buzzer and only answered the hard questions like What was the fastest attraction at Disneyland( I’m not going to tell you the answer here) and everyone was surprised that I knew that. But hey I don’t call myself DisneyRob for nothing. John had won the gameshow and won a nice Photo album. The rest of us won a Vinylmation Mickeys. They must have sealed it with steel carbonate because it was so hard to open it. Mine was a crockodile.

Thanks Rob for letting me get second place. I should have told John to let me win too!!! After hearing you at the Disney Soda Fountain I know you could have easily beat me. It was a fun game.

Hey gang,

Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of Days... Mikes soar throat turned out to be a 48 hour flu and then he was feeling better and guess what I caught it. but I'm feeling better now. I'm going through pictures and will post them when I can and I will have my second installment of the trip report up soon as well.

Awww...we aren't going on the Podcast Cruise, so we won't be able to join in the reunion. :sad2:

We feel the same way. Now that we are getting to know so many people on the boards, we would really love to do the podcast cruise. It's just impossible to do with school no matter how we look at it. Pete said they are looking into scheduling more events in the summer months for people like us whose vacations are ruled by the school calendar. The first chance we get, we will definitely try a podcast cruise, so don't forget about us!! :goodvibes

Lisa, we'll have to suffer through an adventure with Marty Sklar!;)

Rob & Mike: Hope you guys are feeling better! :flower3:

We feel the same way. Now that we are getting to know so many people on the boards, we would really love to do the podcast cruise. It's just impossible to do with school no matter how we look at it. Pete said they are looking into scheduling more events in the summer months for people like us whose vacations are ruled by the school calendar. The first chance we get, we will definitely try a podcast cruise, so don't forget about us!! :goodvibes

Lisa, we'll have to suffer through an adventure with Marty Sklar!;)

Rob & Mike: Hope you guys are feeling better! :flower3:

It would have been nice to do the podcast cruise, but we're cruising on the Dream in late February, and couldn't swing both. We'll just have to "console" ourselves with another ABD trip and Mary Sklar!

Awww, I hope Rob and Mike are feeling much better! Very nice Day One trip report from Rob with all the photos added. :thumbsup2

Stacy: Thanks

I have reposted my Day one report here with Photos....

if you would like non watermarked photo's to print let me know and I will get them to you...

Day One Trip report

It's amazing how much photos add to the report - thanks for re-sharing! Also, please tell me how you do the watermark thing!

I love all the trip reports and all the Photos... Keep posting It's keeping me from PDSS or Post Disney Sadness Syndrome.....

We're not a sticky anymore....and we've fallen way down the list! :(

Hoping to get my FedEx shipment that I sent from the Grand Californian Business Center soon. I just checked the web site and one is due to be delivered tomorrow, and the other one not till Tuesday! How can that be? They were shipped on the same day, from the same spot, going to the same place? Wow, FedEx has really fallen off their game since I left! :lmao:

Anyway, hope everyone is well - I can't believe how much I miss you all - a week ago today we were at our farewell breakfast!

We're not a sticky anymore....and we've fallen way down the list! :(

Hoping to get my FedEx shipment that I sent from the Grand Californian Business Center soon. I just checked the web site and one is due to be delivered tomorrow, and the other one not till Tuesday! How can that be? They were shipped on the same day, from the same spot, going to the same place? Wow, FedEx has really fallen off their game since I left! :lmao:

Anyway, hope everyone is well - I can't believe how much I miss you all - a week ago today we were at our farewell breakfast!

Oh no! We've been de-sticky'd! :eek:

Wow - crossing my fingers that your FedEx shipments arrive from the Grand Californian at least on schedule. It's so weird that they're so far apart in time, despite being sent exactly the same day and from the same place.

I miss everyone too! How can it be only a week ago that we were all sniffling goodbyes at Storyteller's?

We get FedEx shipments everyday and very often(almost always) they will be split up and delivered on different days.

Thank goodness for these boards! If we couldn't write to each other and read these great trip reports, that would really be sad! Where do you guys post mostly?

Thank goodness for these boards! If we couldn't write to each other and read these great trip reports, that would really be sad! Where do you guys post mostly?

I know! It makes me happy all over again to read everyone's trip report and think back to all the memories we made on the trip!

This is the most posting I've done! I post randomly on other DISBoards threads that pique my interest, but these trip posts have really been the main reason to post. :) It's hard to find time to read and post as much as I'd rather.

How about you? Where else do you post?

I've posted the most on the DIS Unplugged board. This trip has definitely had me posting more than usual. I post very sporadically on other boards. I say we keep this thread going as long as possible. We've got to stay in contact even after all of the trip reports are complete.

I've posted the most on the DIS Unplugged board. This trip has definitely had me posting more than usual. I post very sporadically on other boards. I say we keep this thread going as long as possible. We've got to stay in contact even after all of the trip reports are complete.

I mostly post on the DIS Unplugged board, but I also like to read the Restaurant Reviews, Trip Reports (I usually choose something from the Completed Trip Report board since a lot of times people start out with a bang and then never come back - frustrating!), the Budget Board, and now of course, the ABD board! Sometimes I'll comment on a thread on one of those boards. But I agree, this trip has made me a more avid poster in general!

Keep this thread alive! :thumbsup2

I agree Kristen and Christy. We need to keep this board alive so we can stay in touch with each other!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter