*** About "error_post_count _too_low" messages ***

I am having a very difficult time trying to figure this site out. I want to list points for rent and really don't understand why I need 50 random posts to post something??? Can you explain why and what kind of replies I am to make to qualify. The responses I have been making have been violations. If renting is the only thing I need to do why do I need to do additional posts? Please help! Thank you!

I am having a very difficult time trying to figure this site out. I want to list points for rent and really don't understand why I need 50 random posts to post something??? Can you explain why and what kind of replies I am to make to qualify. The responses I have been making have been violations. If renting is the only thing I need to do why do I need to do additional posts? Please help! Thank you!

The Rent/Trade Board requires a minimum of 50 posts to be able to submit a thread but there is no requirement to request a rental from a member offering to rent. Unless you have submitted a "Points for Rent" thread you can't offer your points in any other fashion on the DIS.
You might want to read the "Required Reading" thread posted at the top of the board. The posting policy is explained in that thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter