Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Or forgetful. (June 2010 Updated 5.30.10)

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
When: June 3rd-June 13th, 2010

Where: Port Orleans-Riverside We have stayed here near every time we visit the world!

Why: To celebrate my 18th birthday!

Who:
Our background: We have been going to Disney Since I was two years old. This will be our 16th trip to Disney World.
A total of:
* 90 days in the car
* 105 days in Walt Disney World
* 195 total days on vacation
So this trip will push us over the 200 mark! :scared1:
Needless to say, we all love Disney World!
:eeyore: Robin (Myself) 17 years old, 18 on June 12th, 2010
pooh: Rachel (Sister): 16 years old
:goofy: Joshua (Brother): 8 years old
::MinnieMo Mom (Maria): 38 years old
::MickeyMoDad (Mike): 37 years old
:ccat:Grandma (Rose): 65 years old

Our Family!
From Left To Right: Rachel, Grandma (hidden behind Mickey), Joshua in the front, Dad, Mom, and Me!

jpg.jpg

Our Tradition:
Every year we visit the world, we decorate our car with window paints, and put "Honk if you're going to Disney World!" on the back. It's so awesome going through Georgia and the first stretch of Florida because everyone starts honking! :cutie: This is one of our designs from several of our trips!

jpg-1.jpg

Next to come our Dining Reservations and Plans for Each Day! :woohoo:

Chapters to my dream vacation Pre-Trip Report!
ADRS/Plans! (Updated As Of 5.30.10)
More About Our Family, And Past Trips!
About Me!
Our T-Shirt Pictures!
Our Family's Favorites!
The Things I'm Packing!
Favorite Magic Kingdom Attractions!
Favorite Epcot Attractions!
Our Finished T-Shirts!
Favorite Animal Kingdom Attractions!
Favorite MGM (DHS) Attractions!
Go With The Flow Things Change!
New And Exciting Experiences To Come!
My 18th Birthday T-Shirt Designs
Car Ride Ideas, And Surprises For My Brother!
Mickey Mail and Birthday Pin!
My Little Brother's Surprises!
Birthday/Gradution Goodies!
Graduation!
Time Sure Does Know How To Fly! 6 Days To Go!
Oh My Goodness! Can It Be? Three Days Away!
1 Day 16 Hrs To Go!

The fun part!

So after all of the years watching my parents plan and make reservations, I decided to try my hand at their jobs! I have taking over the reigns, and made out reservations, and planned which days we'd be hitting the parks, and which days we're relaxing. :goodvibes

The Plan :cloud9:
Thursday, June 3rd:
~Arrival Day! MGM 3pm-10pm!
Friday, June 4th, 2010
~ Magic Kingdom (Night EMH)
Saturday, June 5th, 2010:
~ Day Off
Sunday, June 6th, 2010:
~ Animal Kingdom
Monday, June 7th, 2010:
~ Magic Kingdom
Tuesday, June 8th, 2010:
~Epcot (World Showcase)
Wednesday, June 9th, 2010:
~Day Off
Thursday, June 10th, 2010:
~Epcot (Future World)
Friday, June 11th, 2010:
~Disney Hollywood Studios
Saturday, June 12th, 2010:
~ Magic Kingdom

We have so many backups!

Dining Reservations :banana:
Thursday, June 3rd, 2010
~ Counter Service
Friday, June 4th, 2010
~ 1900 Park Fare 7:15pm
~ Liberty Tree 7:00pm
~ Sci-Fi 6:45pm
~Tony's Town Square 5:45pm
Saturday, June 5th, 2010:
~ Cape May 6:55pm
~ Kona Cafe 8:05am
Sunday, June 6th, 2010:
~ Restaurantosaurus at 9:20am
~ Bomas 6:20pm
~ Yak and Yeti 5:30pm
~ Rainforest Cafe 5:15
Monday, June 7th, 2010:
~ Counter Service
Tuesday, June 8th, 2010:
~ Counter Service
Wednesday, June 9th, 2010:
~ Planet Hollywood at 4:00pm
Thursday, June 10th, 2010:
~ Tepan Edo at 5:50pm
Friday, June 11th, 2010:
~ Chef Mickey's 7:45am
~ Ohana 7:30am
Saturday, June 12th, 2010:
~ Sci-Fi Diner at 5:35pm
~ Liberty Tree 7:10pm
~ Boma 5pm
~ Crystal Palace 3:20pm
I have been researching park crowds and historically busy days for each park, and planned accordingly, so I am really glad our dining reservations fit!

Wow, hitting a landmark age at Disney, how special! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Great start to your PTR!!!! What a cute family!!! How exciting you get to celebrate such a big birthday at WDW!!!!!! We will be there at the SAME time as you guys!!!!! Just for less time. We're going June 5th (our 1 year wedding anniversary) through June 10th! Can't wait to read more!!! :yay::yay:

Wow, hitting a landmark age at Disney, how special! Can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Great start to your PTR!!!! What a cute family!!! How exciting you get to celebrate such a big birthday at WDW!!!!!! We will be there at the SAME time as you guys!!!!! Just for less time. We're going June 5th (our 1 year wedding anniversary) through June 10th! Can't wait to read more!!! :yay::yay:

Thanks so much! I'm glad you are enjoying it! :]
That is so sweet that you are going for you anniversary!

Through The Years

I am not sure what year this was taken, but me and my sister are very young!:cutie:
img002_2.jpg

My brother, sister, and I around 2003. :goodvibes
DSC004851.jpg

Our 2005 trip :woohoo:
DSC01268_3_1.jpg

My wonderful parents! :upsidedow
IMG_0642.jpg

Disney Favorites!

The shop we always stop at before we get there!
IMG_0293.jpg

Arriving!
SANY0036.jpg

Our Favorite Hotel!
IMG_0561.jpg

Little towel buddies:
SANY0019.jpg

IMG_1162_1.jpg

Some Disney Group Pictures:
DSC00685_1.jpg

img004_2.jpg

Some Non-Disney Group Pictures from this year!
Left to Right: My sister, my mom, and me! My little brother in the front :)
RIC_5034-1.jpg

I wanted to share a little bit about myself, and about what made me fall in love with Disney World.
My Senior Picture (My dad took it to save some money :) It came out pretty good!):
RIC_38924-1.jpg

Where I'm From:
I was born in Edina, Minnesota, but moved to Colorado a few month after my birth. Colorado has been my home for 16 years, (a quick trip to Washington for a few months added to make my out-of-state living a little under a year.) We've just recently started skiing and tubing, but I love it! It's such a rush, and it's a lot of hard work, but you feel really accomplished once you get done with a run!
After a run:
IMG_21731-1.jpg

Getting some food before skiing!
IMG_2204.jpg

What My Plans For The Future Are:
I plan on going to a community college for a couple of years, and then move out of state. While I love Colorado, it gets redundant and I feel like I need a change. I want to move to Florida and hopefully get a job at Disney World, to help pay for college. I want to major in Education and minor in Business. My dream job would be a wedding planner, and work with the Disney Weddings department. I'll be working at my mom's answering service until I am through college, and get another job, and I start this summer!
me3.jpg

Things I love:
Obviously, as you can see from my Senior Picture, I am a huge Michael Jackson fan. I really love music in general, but he is by far the best artist I have ever heard, and I was very sad when he passed. (That's probably an understatement.) :rolleyes1
I also love the Twilight Series. I am not the person who reads it with a fine-toothed comb, I enjoy it at face value. I really love the movies, and the actors that play them. (I'm Team Edward ;) )
I have been a Harry Potter fan since I was 8 years old. I have grown up with the series and the movies, and I really love reading them.
I also love to sing. I have been in choir all of my life, and I've had solos, and awards for being in honor choir and women's select in high school. :cloud9:

DSCN0374.jpg

Why I love Disney World!
Every trip to Disney I have looked forward to since I was very young. I love the feeling it gives you walking down Main Street, and you see Cinderella's Castle. It's just like magic. No matter what is happening in my life, whenever I go to Disney World all of my troubles disappear. So when I had the choice to go on vacation for my birthday/graduation present, their was no choice. Disney World hands down! :)

I'm not a Twilight fan, but I'm Team Jacob! I loved New Moon and Taylor Lautner.... *drools*

My little sister is a huge HP fan too! Do you plan to go to the WWoHP on one of your off-days?

Are you gonna give AIE a try? I really want to, but don't want to spend one park ticket to do it.....Maybe when I have more money to spend :p

I'm not a Twilight fan, but I'm Team Jacob! I loved New Moon and Taylor Lautner.... *drools*

My little sister is a huge HP fan too! Do you plan to go to the WWoHP on one of your off-days?

Are you gonna give AIE a try? I really want to, but don't want to spend one park ticket to do it.....Maybe when I have more money to spend :p

Our official trip begins June 3rd, and we are visiting WWoHP through the 4th! It isn't supposed to be open when we go, but we booked our reservation February, and my dad thinks that maybe if they let the people in with the HP packages, they will let those who reserved in advance in as well. It's up in the air so far, we are waiting to hear more to see if we are going to cancel that portion of the trip. :scared:

What is AIE?

American Idol Experience.

Ya, since the official opening is June 18, maybe they'll let you in for a soft-opening?

I was going to go to it, but I've heard mixed reviews, and I don't know if it's worth it.

That's what we were thinking, I hope we get a look at it!

So today we all decided on an image for our t-shirts! Soon I will be messing around with the design of them, but for now I'll post the pictures for each of us!
For Dad:
DadT-shirt.jpg

For Mom:
MomT-shirt.jpg

For Grandma:
GrandmaT-Shirt.jpg

For Rachel:
RacheLT-shirt.jpg

For Josh:
JoshT-shirt.jpg

For Me:
RobinT-Shirt.jpg

I'll be working with Photoshop to see how we can place the images, and where the font, and dates will go! I'll post them when I have a clear idea :goodvibes

disney1.jpg

Rides In The Magic Kingdom:
~ Splash Mountain (Josh)
~ The Jungle Cruise (Dad)
~ Pirates of the Caribbean (Me)
~ Space Mountain (Mom, Rachel)
~ Haunted Mansion (Grandma)
DSCF0555.jpg

Rides In The Animal Kingdom:
~ Kali River Rapids (Josh)
~ Dinosaur (Dad)
~ Everest (Me, Rachel, Mom)
~ It's Tough To Be A Bug (Grandma)
l_0b55fb1ed7f84d0baeed09e38803002f.jpg

Rides In DHS:
~Tower of Terror (Dad, Rachel)
~ Rock N Roller Coaster(Mom, Me, Josh)
~ The Great Movie Ride (Grandma)
theballplusminestevennanddiegosback.jpg

Rides In Epcot:
~ Test Track (Dad, Josh)
~ Mission Space (Me, Rachel, Mom)
~ Soarin' (Grandma)
IMG_0215.jpg

Restaurants:
~ Ohana's at the Polynesian Resort (Grandma)
~ The Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom (Mom)
~ Restaurantasaurus(sp?) in the Animal Kingdom (All of us)
~ Tepan Edo's at Epcot (All of us)
~ Sci-Fi Diner at DHS (Me)
~ Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort (Josh)
~ Cape May at the Beach Club Resort (Dad)
~ Liberty Tree Tavern at the Magic Kingdom (Me)
IMG_1116a.jpg

Resort:
Port Orleans Riverside

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter