• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Or forgetful. (June 2010 Updated 5.30.10)

I made the designs, and my dad ironed everything on. I think they turned out pretty darn good!

Grandma's:

(Front)
eldora11.jpg

(Back)
eldora12.jpg

Dad's:

(Front)
eldora7.jpg

(Back)
eldora8.jpg

Mom's:

(Front)
eldora5.jpg

(Back)
eldora6.jpg

Josh's:

(Front)
eldora3.jpg

(Back)
eldora4.jpg

Rachel's:

(Front)
eldora1.jpg

(Back)
eldora2.jpg

And Finally Mine:

(Front)
eldora9.jpg

(Back)
eldora10.jpg

So whatcha think?

Robin, your t-shirts came out amazing!
I was thinking about making t-shirts for our trip this summer, but now I'm positive I'm going to after seeing how well yours turned out:-)

Robin, your t-shirts came out amazing!
I was thinking about making t-shirts for our trip this summer, but now I'm positive I'm going to after seeing how well yours turned out:-)

Thanks so much Sara! You should definitely try making the shirts, they take a lot of patience but it's really worth it in the end! If you ever need any tips let me know! :wizard:

Hi Robin! Your T-shirts came out soo cool! They're awesome! And it's really cool that you made the design, too :]

DSC00723.jpg

1. Expedition Everest
2. Kali River Rapids
3. Triceratops Spin
4. Kilimanjaro Safaris
5. Dinosaur
6. Nemo- The Musical
7. Rafiki's Planet Watch
9. Festival of the Lion King
10. Dino- Rama

Wow, those shirts look really nice! I love the little "name tags" on the front

P1010004.jpg

1. Tower of Terror
2. Rock N' Roller Coaster
3. The Great Movie
4. Muppet's 3D
5. Beauty and the Beast
6. The Little Mermaid
7. Backlot Tour
8. Star Tours
9. Indiana Jones
10. Toy Story Mania

I'm not a muppets fan...do you think I would enjoy muppets 3D? What is the show like anyways?

Those t-shirts came out great.
Thanks Zach! :goodvibes
I'm not a muppets fan...do you think I would enjoy muppets 3D? What is the show like anyways?

It's a nice little show that will get you out of the heat, or just give you a break. I'm not a huge muppets fan either, but it's a well done show.
It's about Beaker and Dr. Honeydew who make a new creature that causes trouble throughout the show.
I would say it's not on the same level as Philarmagic, but fairly close. :)

Originally we were going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter from June 3rd-June4th, and checking into the Port Orleans Riverside on the 4th as well. It ended up being extremely expensive to go to both. :scared1:

I had the choice of shortening Disney to 7 days, and going to Universal, or going to Disney for 9 days. :confused3

I figured that getting a soft opening for WWoHP is a fifty-fifty chance, and it wasn't worth the money if we couldn't get on. Also, the rides apparently don't accommodate 'pooh sized' people, so a couple of my family members couldn't ride, so what fun is that going on it with just half the family? :confused3

So we extended the trip for Disney, and on the day we arrive we are going to MGM at night, the first time we have ever done a park on arrival day (I am super excited!). :woohoo:

We are also changing to the Dining Plan, because it seems like it would be really nice to pay a grand total, and not have to worry about the prices for dinner. :wizard:

We changed a couple of our ADRs and we are trying the Yak and Yeti for the first time, and we have been trying for Ohana's but that week is completely booked! :headache:

So things change, but I think it will be fantastic no matter what happens. I am just lucky to be going :)

nice, 9 days in disney sounds great

ya.....since they upped the ticket prices for Universal, it's not longer a good idea to go just for a day or two. especially if there's no HP

and the ddp sounds good. don't have to worry about carrying cash or checking out. you can have everything paid for before you leave

nice, 9 days in disney sounds great

ya.....since they upped the ticket prices for Universal, it's not longer a good idea to go just for a day or two. especially if there's no HP

and the ddp sounds good. don't have to worry about carrying cash or checking out. you can have everything paid for before you leave

Our thoughts exactly. It made more economic sense to do Disney for longer, than spend money on hopes and wishful thinking. Plus, I do love Disney World much more than a day at Universal! (But that's just me:) )

A list of new things we are doing this trip that we haven't done before! :wizard:

1. Visiting Michael Jackson's Hand/Feet Prints By The Great Movie Ride
  2. Eating At Yak And Yeti
  3. Going to MGM (DHS) On Arrival Day
    [*]Eating At Planet Hollywood
    [*]Staying For Nine Days (Our Usual Is 7)
    [*]Leaving In The Middle Of The Week (We Normally Leave Friday Afternoon, But We Are Leaving Tuesday Afternoon)
    [*]Checking In On A Thursday

I am really excited to be trying things differently (all thanks to my expert planning :rolleyes1 ). I just hope everything turns out wonderfully! :yay:

I love Harry Potter like you said you did but i agree with you that its better to do Disney for nine days, you could aways go to Harry Potter another time. Its so cool all the different things you are trying this trip, its fun to try new things.

I decided that I want a shirt that lets everyone know it's my 18th birthday! Here are a couple of images I am thinking of using (the shirt is a dark purple):

320817263v1_480x480_Front.jpg

STM002_C508_18th_glitter1219917209_.jpg

0000004107_TABLE18-B.jpg

amscan_18bday_badge_xlrg.jpg

bs18bn.jpg

So which one do you think looks the nicest?

I am also looking for a happy birthday tiara princess thingy to wear as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter