Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Or forgetful. (June 2010 Updated 5.30.10)

I love the first one. I think it'll go with the purple really well

But I love stars, so I love the round one with the stars too.

I like the first one with the clock, the second with the stars, and the last with the polka dots. They are all really cute t-shirts though.

I love the first one. I think it'll go with the purple really well

But I love stars, so I love the round one with the stars too.

I like the first one with the clock, the second with the stars, and the last with the polka dots. They are all really cute t-shirts though.

I think I'm going to go with the first one. It's cute, and I agree, it will go with the purple really well :) Thanks for the help!

Our trip is on 29 days away! It's getting closer! :cool1:
I want to surprise my brother with a bag full of goodies to entertain him on the way, but so far I haven't found a whole lot. Here are a couple of things I've found.

Travel Bingo (10$ at Target Stores)
61xUwszmKRL_AA400_.jpg

Mickey Mouse Gameboy Case (12.99$ at Toys R Us)
pTRU1-7358908dt.jpg

I want to get him some coloring activities (preferably the crayola no-stain things and Disney of course). Maybe a set of Disney cards, or something along those lines. Any ideas?

I want to spend around 40$ for him, but this stuff seems pretty pricey. I need to take a trip to the store to find some cheaper stuff!

You should be able to find some great stuff at Walmart and Target.

That Mickey DSi case is so cuute! I just got some new Disney skins for my DS that I need to take pictures of to show :)

You should be able to find some great stuff at Walmart and Target.

That Mickey DSi case is so cuute! I just got some new Disney skins for my DS that I need to take pictures of to show :)

Yeah, I'll keep my eyes open for some deals. That's so cool that you got the Disney skins for your DS. Let me know where you post the pictures so I can check em out! :thumbsup2

I hope to have it up on my PTR soon. I have so much to share about! The skins aren't genuine ones from Disney though....Kind of bootleg skins? Disney doesn't make any skins for the DS.

There are places you can create your own DS skins. You just need to print it out on sticker paper. Pretty cool

I hope to have it up on my PTR soon. I have so much to share about! The skins aren't genuine ones from Disney though....Kind of bootleg skins? Disney doesn't make any skins for the DS.

There are places you can create your own DS skins. You just need to print it out on sticker paper. Pretty cool

Are they pretty cheap? If so, that might be a better idea than the 12 dollar one I found!

I got a cute little message in the mail from Disney for my birthday trip and I am getting so excited! I have never seen that before, it's pretty neat :cool1:
DSCF0379.jpg

This is my pin from last year that I am going to be wearing every day! :wizard:
DSCF0378.jpg

It's only 22 days away :woohoo::woohoo:

Here are the things that I found at WalMart to surprise him with the day of the trip!

Spongebob Magical Ink Game Book:
DSCF0401.jpg

Spray Fan (That cost too much in WDW!) And Marbles For His Fish Tank:
DSCF0400.jpg

Picture Puzzlers (He's always asking to buy this whenever we do them while waiting for our parents to check out):
DSCF0399.jpg

His Spongebob Birthday Card (It sings!):
DSCF0398.jpg

Colorwonder To Go With Extra Paper:
DSCF0397.jpg

Everything together was about 50 dollars which isn't too bad. I have been saving my money from babysitting to make sure I could get him something nice! Hopefully he'll enjoy them :)

15 days away! :woohoo:

Yes, it IS cheaper. But the hard cases are a lot more protective, so I would stick with that.

Disney sent you a birthday package???? How cool is that!

Wow, he sure is a lucky boy to have all that! I'll have my DS to keep me company on the flights there and back, but I've always wanted to get those colouring or activities books meant for children :rolleyes1

I picked up some stuff at Party City today to wear at Disney World!

My Birthday Crown (It lights up!)
RIC_6683.jpg

Window Stickers For The Car And For The Hotel Window :)
RIC_6664.jpg

My Grad Shirt
RIC_6685.jpg

Birthday Pin:
RIC_6684.jpg

Everything was 20 bucks, so good deals all around. I am so excited.

Officially Two Weeks Away! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

a light up crown!! :eek: awesome!

I also LOVE those stickers and the button you picked up!

Maybe I should pick up some special stuff for my anniversary.....

My graduation was last night, and my honors convocation was the night before, so I just wanted to share some pictures :)

Convocation:
eldora25.jpg

eldora36-1.jpg

Graduation:
eldora62-1.jpg

eldora196.jpg

I can't believe high school is over!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter