Absence makes the heart grow fonder... Or forgetful. (June 2010 Updated 5.30.10)

Oh, you call it convocation in high school too? Up north here, we only call university graduations, convocations.

Congrats on graduation!!! I looove your birthday pin, crown, and t-shirt! They are soo cute! The stickers will look so cool in the hotel windows! And your trip is getting very close! You must be so excited!!!

Oh, you call it convocation in high school too? Up north here, we only call university graduations, convocations.
Yeah, it was the honors convocation for high achieving seniors, we received our cords and I ended up getting high honors. Graduation was the next night. :cool1:
Congrats on graduation!!! I looove your birthday pin, crown, and t-shirt! They are soo cute! The stickers will look so cool in the hotel windows! And your trip is getting very close! You must be so excited!!!

Thanks you! I hope they look awesome, I am so so excited!

:scared1: Where has the time gone? Our trip is right around the corner and I have so much to do!

In the past weekend I've bought:

~ 2 pairs of shorts
~ 2 shirts
~ 2 Shorts/Shirts sets
~ 1 Bathing Suit

My sister bought:
~ 2 shorts
~ 2 shirts
~ 1 dress
~ 1 bathing suit

My dad bought:
~ 1 hat
~ 1 shirt

My mom bought:
~ Nothing! (How is that even possible?)

Things we still need:
~ The rent-a-car (we pick this up either Sunday or Monday)
~ Car paint
~ Sandals for me and my sister
~ Mac powder (for me)
~ Mac foundation (for my sister)
~ Mascara
~ Sun Block
~ Spandex or Cotton shorts (to go under the dresses, we don't need no flashing accidents! :rotfl:)
~Car Top Carrier
~ Luggage/ Space Bags
~ New Bras (Me and My Sister)

The things in bold I hope to pick up today, but we need to get the rest soon! :cheer2:

I cannot believe we will be in Disney World so soon! :wizard:
disney1.jpg

Haha, I love how mascara is on that list. I'll be wearing my contacts, so mascara won't be a great idea for me cause I'll be using eye drops every so often.

I already bought all the new clothes I'll be needing. And my trip won't be for almost 3 months!

For bras, I highly suggest cotton ones cause they breathe a lot better. Unless you already know that....

Haha, I love how mascara is on that list. I'll be wearing my contacts, so mascara won't be a great idea for me cause I'll be using eye drops every so often.

I already bought all the new clothes I'll be needing. And my trip won't be for almost 3 months!

For bras, I highly suggest cotton ones cause they breathe a lot better. Unless you already know that....
Haha yeah, I can't be without my waterproof mascara, my eyelashes are non-existent :rotfl:
Thanks of the tip with the bras! I had to by strapless because of the tops I have.

FIVE DAYS?
That's SO exciting!
Your trip sounds amazing, ya'll are going to have SO much fun!

I know I am so excited! I hope we have fun!

My entire list (Bolded is what I need)
Car Paint
Car Top Carrier
Luggage/ Space Bags

Cotton Shorts
3 Cotton Dresses
Flip-Flops/Sandals
Converse (Tennis Shoes)
14 Pairs Of Socks
14 Pairs Of Undies
Iphone
Headphones
Iphone Charger
Laptop
Laptop Charger
DVDS
Camera
Camera Batteries
MAC Foundation/Powder
Mascara
Lipgloss/Chapstick
Sunscreen
Makeup Wipes
Books (Twilight Series )
11 Pairs of Shorts/Capris/Jeans/Leggings
11 Shirts
Sweater
Razor
Shaving Cream
Deodorant
Gel
Straigtner
Girly Supplies (Just In Case)!
Money
Clipboard/Sticker (To See Who Is From The DIS)
Pen/Sharpie
Toothbrush/Toothpaste
Wallet (Bring License, Driving On The Way!)
Undershirts
2 Hoodies (Zip Up/ Over The Head)
Swimsuit
Comb/Brush
Snacks
Diet Pepsi/Regular Coke

Birthday things (tiara, button)

We still need to drop off the pets on Tues. morning and pick up the Rent-A-Car on Monday, but other than that I hope I am not forgetting anything :scared1:

A Couple of Pictures To Get In The Disney Mood!
walt_disney_world_cinderella_castle.jpg

july07089.jpg

MickeyAutograph.jpg

Pretty soon I will have to move to the Trip Reports section :) I just wanted to say a quick thanks for all of my readers/subscribers, you are all wonderful and have made this countdown and pre-trip report amazing! :hug:

OH MY GAWD, 3 DAYS AWAY????

Is the anticipation KILLING you? I know it would kill ME

Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart to get our last minute items, and now the only things we have left on the list are the rent-a-car and the car top carrier!

Tuesday is going to be here before I know it!

The plans:

Sunday (Today): Get the shot records from the vet, go to the bank, and go to Ace. Then in the afternoon we are..... PACKING! We bought the space bags and tried them out yesterday, and they seem to work pretty well. :woohoo: So the day is finally here to pack :dance3: I can't believe it.

Monday: Get the rent-a-car & the car top carrier. Then we are going to pack the car and paint it :yay:

Tuesday: We are leaving at 7:30am :banana: and dropping off the pets at the boarding place and then we hit the road for the happiest place on Earth :wizard:

I am so ready to be back at my home. I think I am more emotional this time because it's the last real family trip without me having to pay my way, and I'll be turning 18 in my favorite place on Earth. :cloud9:
It's bittersweet at how fast time flies. :sad1: But it is hopefully going to be an amazing trips with very few speed bumps in the way. :banana:

Found you over on the thread for posting just to see your tickers...lol Great PTR! Can`t wait to hear about your trip when you get back!!:goodvibes Have a safe and magical time!:goodvibes

I just realized, you'll be going on my brother's birthday!

Wow....becoming an adult at Disney....

You must cherish this trip! Not having to pay your way is so wonderful

Found you over on the thread for posting just to see your tickers...lol Great PTR! Can`t wait to hear about your trip when you get back!!:goodvibes Have a safe and magical time!:goodvibes
Thank you very much!
I just realized, you'll be going on my brother's birthday!

Wow....becoming an adult at Disney....

You must cherish this trip! Not having to pay your way is so wonderful

I know no more free rides after this one :lmao: Gotta enjoy while that lasts :)

I hope this will be a magical trip! :cutie:

Whaaat? Robin becoming a legal adult!?!? Oh my. You're making me feel all old. Oh well. Definitely something Disney worthy to celebrate ;)
Have a wonderful time, I'm about as excited as you are! I can't wait for you to actually go :)

I haven't posted in forever! Have soo much fun on your trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter