Added Trips! Now May, August, October & December!!! What?

Hi Everyone!!!

We finally hit single digits!!!! 9 Days!!! Woo Hoo!!!

I don't really have any updates. Life has been busy busy busy! We are having Morgan's sleepover party on Saturday. And the girls are off this week for Spring Break. But I am still working so they are getting passed around to family members.

I am still waiting on one last thing that I ordered for the trip. Once I get that, I will do a post of all of the stuff.

9 Days!!! Woo Hoo!!

Still no alerts on Beaches and Cream for lunch. Oh well.

I started to check out the weather and it look like it will be HOT! But that is ok, I know the girls will want to swim at Storm-along Bay.

So exciting!! I can't even imagine how hard it is to not tell the girls about this exciting surprise!
This one has been somehow a little easier to keep a secret. Probably because we were just there and Morgan isn't asking me every day when they are going again.

Your girls are so lucky with all of the surprise gifts! Morgan is going to love this trip!
They really are. And I really can't wait for Morgan to realize we are going somewhere SUPER awsome for her birthday!

Yay so close!!!! :banana:
You're so close to home!! Also your August trip looks beyond fun! Good luck with the heat!
I know!!!! I think today it started to really hit me!

Ugh!!!! Everyone... I am so annoyed!!! I just got a text from Touring Plans for a Ohana reservation for 8 for the August trip. I literally jumped right on to grab it and by the time it searched it found it and then I go to book it and it was gone!!!! Grrrrrr.

I am not having luck with the reservation finder!

I’m still hoping for an alert for Beaches and Cream for June too:sad2:

That happens to me a lot that the reservation is gone as soon as I click it. I have more luck getting the ones from mouse dining instead of TP, idk why

Do you know, that Andy didn't know what ADR stood for?!?! I mean, is he married to me?
:lmao:

Did you see the Tiki Drink set they are going to be selling at Celebration!?!?! I want a set sooooo bad!!!!
I saw that and so wanted it!

9 Days!!! Woo Hoo!!
We arriving same day so we have the same countdown. 7 days now!! Whoo hoo!

Okay so I don't know why I can't remember but what are your October dates again?

We’ve usually had good look getting those difficult ADRs the day before.
Good to know!

I’m still hoping for an alert for Beaches and Cream for June too:sad2:
I am still holding a tiny bit of hope. We will see. The trip won't be ruined but it would be great if it would pop up.

That stinks :( I'm sorr
Thanks. I just realized I still have an Ohana reservation, so maybe someone will do the same.

That's always so frustrating! I had that happen for Artist Point for me on my March trip. Eventually I got it but it was always so stressful!
This is kind of why I don't like putting in specific room requests, it is so disapointing when you don't get it.

I'm at 6 days now and just returned to school from our Spring Break. I think these will be the longest 6 days of my life.
Right!!! I have to survive Morgan's sleepover and then figure out when I am goig to secretly pack! Oye! Oh and I have to go into work early all week to make up time so I don't have to take time off on Friday.

Okay so I don't know why I can't remember but what are your October dates again?
We are booked for October 3rd - 6th. You?

I know one time we were overlapping for your Dec trip - we are 11/27-12/1 - and you were at POFQ but I think you may have changed the dates and resort?
Yes, we will be there basically Thanksgiving till the Wednesday after. But I am waiting for Southwest to release there airfare to book that and finalize our dates.... I think the end of this month they will release them. And we did switch to Caribean Beach. I am banking on those gondolas being open by then!

Yes, we will be there basically Thanksgiving till the Wednesday after. But I am waiting for Southwest to release there airfare to book that and finalize our dates.... I think the end of this month they will release them. And we did switch to Caribean Beach. I am banking on those gondolas being open by then!
Personally I hope they have an AP rate come out!

I need HELP!!!!

I have apparently run out of ways to surprise the girls with trips!!!! Thank goodness August isn't a suprise...

So, here are the details that I have to work with...
  • We leave Thursday, May 2nd. Our flight is currently scheduled to leave at 1:59 PM. It is about a 20-30 min drive to the airport. So, we need to leave by 11:30 - 12:00 at the latest.
  • Gwen has the stupid standardized testing this day, so I do want her to get the testing completed before we pull her out of school. (I have an email to her teacher to see what time they should be done. I know they do it each morning)
  • Morgan's actual birthday is Friday, May 3rd
  • We have gifts to give Morgan but don't want take them with us.

What should we do?!?!

Part of me wants to tell them in the morning, then Morgan can open her presents before school. But then the other part of me wants to pick them up and suprise them as we are leaving, so it is literally right then!

• If we tell them in the morning, will they be able to concentrate at school at all? I am mostly worried about Gwen and her test...
  • If we wait till after school, we are going to be on a major time crunch.

My girlfriend told me to buy a bunch of balloons and Mickey Balloons to fill her room for when she wakes up. Which I do love that idea. Or we could put the balloons in the car for when we pick them up...

HELP!!! ANY and ALL ideas are welcome!!!!

I'd probably wait to tell them as you said because of Gwen's test and wanting her to concentrate. Maybe give Morgan her presents in the car????

As far as surprises any way you could bring their teachers in on it. Maybe have a note at the end of Gwen's test booklet or have Morgans teacher hand out an assignment or one of those word scramble things that says something about her birthday and Disney World?

BTW Casey is driving me crazy to talk to gwen! We are out of town but get back tomorrow. I'll text ya when you we get home to see if the other princess is free

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter