Adding people to an ADR

a*lil*bit*goofy

I miss the tag fairy
Hello
I have my mum and sister in law who have decided to join us on our upcoming trip. There are 2 meals they want to do with us, and I was able to modify one to change from 4 to 6.

The other one I am unable to change. If they show up at the restaurant with us, we know that the worst case/realistic case is Disney says "sorry we can not accommodate two more to your table" and they go off and find something else.

Best case, since they are paying out of pocket, Disney says 'sure we will take your money, we can make this work but you may have to wait a bit "

Does that ever happen? Surely we are not the first who will show up with more than what was booked for. Thoughts and advice please :)

Yes, it does happen. Perhaps less (or at least less likely) at the more popular restaurants (where more parties may be trying to add one-Disney can’t accommodate everyone).

Don’t give up trying to add them. A lot of people may cancel the day before to avoid the $10 fee,

Yes, it does happen. Perhaps less (or at least less likely) at the more popular restaurants (where more parties may be trying to add one-Disney can’t accommodate everyone).

Don’t give up trying to add them. A lot of people may cancel the day before to avoid the $10 fee,
Unfortunately it is a popular one...Storybook Dining of course. sigh. maybe we will show up quite early to increase chances, even if it means waiting longer.

Unfortunately it is a popular one...Storybook Dining of course. sigh. maybe we will show up quite early to increase chances, even if it means waiting longer.
Don't give up! We made our ADR's in March and a few weeks later, we had to add someone to our ADR's, so we had to go from 5 to 6 people. We were able to add them to all but 3 ADR's (Tusker House, Garden Grill and Akershus breakfast) and we ended up getting all of them as of last week. Last week we sealed up our last ADR - PPO Garden Grill and now we are all set. Thanks to the Touring Plans Reservation Finder. I got a text when each one became available for the date and time I was looking for and I was able to get each one of them. It is even easier as it gets closer, when you are there - people cancel and things open up. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter