ADR during EMM?

Kbosch

Mouseketeer
Are you able to make an ADR at a park that has EMM?

I wanted to make an 8am reservation at BOG on our MK day in September which will be a MNSSHP day. I’m trying to base it on the current released schedule which goes til the end of August. So two questions –

1 – Will the current MK schedule repeat from the end of August (when MNSSHP starts) to the end of September (like keeping the same days of the week for EMM and EMHs?)

2 – Can I even make an 8am ADR at a park if they have EMM that day?

Thanks. :)

Last edited:
Hours can always change, but it's pretty likely to follow a similar schedule to the August schedule.

You can definitely make 8AM ADR if there is EMH, we just did for our stay at the end of August. I will probably change it to a later breakfast because I'd rather use the EMH time to get in some rides, but the available times for BOG are the same whether there are EMH or not. You just won't get the benefit that usually comes with a PPO reservation.

**I am assuming you mean EMH (extra magic hours - that are open to all onsite guests) not EMM (early morning magic - paid ticketed event). If you mean the ticketed event, yes you can make a PPO reservation just like a regular park day.

Also the nice part if there is EMM, is that you know the park opening hours won't change.

I have had an 8am BOG reservation on an EMM day several times. The park always opens at 9am on those days and you can still line up early for SDMT and get on and off it before the general crowd arrives, even with the EMM folks already there.

We had an 8:45 BOG breakfast booked and now that Disney has released the EMM opening of 7:00 I went in and checked for adjusted times and was able to change it to 7:40, so it looks like they are? We’re on the struggle bus because we decided to upgrade to the DDP from the QSDP and there is nothing available now so I’ll take this one little win! Haha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter