• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Game -- What would you eat?

Good thing I got your invite just in time! Can't wait! Thank you so much for the invite- I'm in DESPERATE need of a trip to Epcot at the moment.

DRINK: Ariel punch with the cute lil clip-on ariel light and souvenir cup
ENTREE: Grilled New York Strip Steak
DESSERT: The Chocolate Wave

I'd love to join! I'll be having:

DRINK: The Pina CoLAVA- Bacardi Black Razz Rum blended with Piña Colada Mix and Raspberry Purée. $8.50

STARTER: Creamy Lobster Soup- made with Tarragon and Brandy. $8.99

ENTREE: Seared Mahi Mahi - With Laughing Bird Shrimp, Hearts of Palm, Jasmine Rice, Cilantro, and a Coconut-Lime Sauce. $26.99

DESSERT: Turtle Cheesecake with Caramel-Chantilly Cream and Hazelnut Praline. $7.99

What's the deal? We haven't eaten in AGES! Let's catch up for dinner tonight in Hollywood Studios? Let's say 50's Prime Time Cafe, say, 6:45?

I'll be eating-

DRINK: Chocolate Milkshake
APPETIZER: Beer-Battered Onion Rings
ENTREE: Grandma's Chicken Pot Pie
DESSERT: Dad's Brownie Sundae

YUM! I'm hungry, let's do this!!!

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/hollywood-studios/50s-prime-time-cafe/menus/dinner/

DRINK: Grandma's Picnic Punch - Grandma concocted a wonderful drink for the family picnic—Skyy Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Crème de Cassis, Light Lemonade, and Pineapple Juice.

STARTER: Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese - Served warm with Raspberry Sauce and Toasted French Bread

ENTREE: Dad's Stuffed Pork Chop - Gouda Cheese, Cranberry, Apples, and Herbs served with Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.

DESSERT: 50's Boston Cream Parfait - Layers of Chocolate Fudge, Vanilla Cream, and Pound Cake topped with Whipped Cream.

Hmm..haven't eaten there in over a month but I might have to go for some favorites.

I'll start with

Patrón Platinum Margarita - Patrón Silver Tequila, Cointreau, Lime Juice, and Sweet-and-Sour - $10.75 (Again with the Margarita)

To heck with a salad or appetizer, I'm having...

A Sampling of Mom's Favorite Recipes - Crispy-fried Chicken, Fork Tender Pot Roast, and Traditional Meatloaf with all the fixings - $21.99

And...
Traditional Warm Apple Crisp - $5.49 for dessert with coffee of course.

I'm hungry!

Drink: Godiva Chocolate Martini $10.25
App: Fried Herb and Garlic Cheese $8.99
Entree: Dad's Stuffed Porkchop $23.99
Dessert: Traditional Warm Apple Crisp Ala Mode $7.49

Tonight's dinner reservation is for Flying Fish Cafe at 8:20 PM.

Who's in!?

Menu here: http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?restaurant.id=319

Drink: I can't find a drink menu, but I'm thinking of a nice white wine :P
App: Flying Fish Cafe Crispy Crab Cake - Savory Vegetable Slaw, Roasted Red Pepper Coulis, and Ancho Chile Remoulade $17.00
Entree: Signature Flying Fish Cafe Entree Duo Highlight Item - Char-crusted Angus NY Strip Steak and Potato-wrapped Red Snapper $47.00
Aged Gruyère and Parmigiano-Reggiano-Potato Gratin $8.00
Dessert: Signature Flying Fish Cafe Caramelized Banana Napoleon Highlight Item - Crisp phyllo, banana mousse, creme caramel, exotic fruit coulis and bitter chocolate $8.00

Despite this being the Flying Fish…I am in a “steak mood”
I’ll start with a bottle of Pinot Noir (gonna drink it during the whole meal) and
Roasted Heirloom Beets and Fresh Vermont Goat Cheese - Young Greens, Spiced Pecans, Citrus Supremes, and Pecan-Truffle-Blood Orange Vinaigrette - $13.00

For my Entrée’
Char-crusted Angus New York Strip Steak - Haricot Verts, Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Pearl Onions and Beech Mushrooms with Classic Sauce Foyot - $43.00

And for dessert, this sounds positively yummy..
Pine Nut and Almond-crusted Ice Box Blood Orange-Mascarpone Cheesecake, No Sugar Added - Honey and White Balsamico-roasted Pluots with Citrus Honey-Blood Orange-Olive Oil Emulsion - $8.00

I think my wine will go well with all of them.

I just have to say, you guys are the NICEST dinner companions ever.

First, I'll take a glass of California Pinot Noir. I'll start with the Vegetarian Sushi Roll, and then I'll have the Fragrant Asian Spiced-Crusted Yellowfin Tuna "Fillet". I'll finish off with the Pine Nut and Almond-crusted Ice Box Blood Orange-Mascarpone Cheesecake.

Oh, and my daughter will start with a Minute Maid Apple Juice. Then she'll take the Seasonal Fruit Skewers and Honey Yogurt, and then she'll have the Grilled Cheddar Cheese. She'll finish off with the Mickey's Chocolate Puzzle.

-Char-crusted Angus New York Strip Steak
-Aged Gruyère and Parmigiano-Reggiano-Potato Gratin
-Alto El Sol Single Village Peruvian Chocolate Trio-

Yummy!

Ok, so I will start with a Cranberry Vodka

App: Worldly Artisanal Cheeses

Main: Key West Pink Shrimp and Calico Bay Scallop Pappardelle Pasta

Dessert: Classic Tahitian Vanilla Crème Brûlée

Looking at doing dinner tomorrow, Friday Dec. 5th, 7:40pm, at Boatwright's Dining Hall. Who would like to join me?

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/port-orleans-resort-riverside/boatwright-dining-hall/menus/

I'll be having...

DRINK: Southern Hurricane - Myer's Platinum and Original Dark Rums with Tropical Juices topped with a float of Southern Comfort.

STARTER: Colonel's Peace's Crawfish Pieces - Crispy Crawfish Bites served with House-made Rémoulade.

ENTREE: Charleston Shrimp and Grits - Sautéed Shrimp with Vegetables, Tasso Ham, and fresh Herbs served over creamy Cheese Grits.

DESSERT: Brew du Krewe - Espresso-Chocolate Cake with Mocha Ganache and fresh Whipped Cream.

Drink: Southern Hurricane
Myer's Platinum and Original Dark Rums with Tropical Juices topped with a float of Southern Comfort
App: French Onion Soup
Entree: The Big Easy
10 oz Grilled New York Strip with Brandy-Peppercorn Sauce, Yukon Gold Potatoes, Arugula, and Balsamic Vinaigrette
Dessert: Royal Bananas Foster
served on Angel Food Cake with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

Yummy, I'll join you!

App: N'awlins Barbecued Shrimp

Entrée: The Big Easy

Dessert: Royal Bananas Foster

Drink: Fireball Cocktail

Appetizer - Colonel's Peace's Crawfish Pieces
Crispy Crawfish Bites served with House-made Rémoulade
$11.49

Entree - Flambeau Fish
Today’s Sustainable Fish Selection lightly Blackened with Corn Spoon Bread and Peach Mostarda (Market Price)

Dessert - Brew du Krewe
Espresso-Chocolate Cake with Mocha Ganache and fresh Whipped Cream
$6.49

Thanks for the invite! I'll have:

a glass of California Pinot Noir
Amelia's Salad
Flambeau Fish
No Sugar Added Creme Brûlée

My daughter will have:

French Fries
Cheese Pizza
Ice Cream Sundae
Minute Maid Apple Juice

I swear I'll give her some veggies tomorrow.

Another place I've never been! What a great menu!

I will start with a Godiva Chocolate Martini
Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, Stoli Vanil Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, and Frangelico

Since it is beef based (unlike some of the restaurants) I'll have the French Onion Soup Au Gratin - Provolone and Swiss, Onions, and Roasted Crouton in a rich Beef Broth reminiscent to Pierre D’Orr’s home village

Who could pass up this as an Entree' - Boatwright's Jambalaya
A New Orleans Dinnertime favorite! Slow-cooked Shrimp, Andouille Sausage, and Chicken in a spicy Sauce served over Rice

Since we're going with the theme and I never pass on a slice, lets do the Bourbon Street Pecan Pie, a traditional Southern favorite

A new restaurant for me! I'll have:

Ramos Fizz
Hendrick's Gin, fresh Lemon and Lime Juice, and Agave Nectar topped with Soda Water

Plantation Salad
Romaine, Parmigiano-Reggiano Croutons, and Prosciutto with our House Dressing

Voodoo Chicken
Buttermilk-marinated crispy Chicken Breast with Red Beans, Rice, and Collard Greens topped with Redeye Gravy

Brew du Krewe
Espresso-Chocolate Cake with Mocha Ganache and fresh Whipped Cream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter