• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ADR Game -- What would you eat?

A new restaurant for me too.

I'll start with onion soup and Mardi Gras fritters
Entree is tough - I'll try the Louisianna Lugger (rather than my usual prime rib)
and I'll finish with Banana's Foster
With dinner, a glass of red wine, the most unusual they have.
And regular coffee with dessert.

Man, I'm sorry I missed 50s Prime Time (never been) and Flying Fish (love it; going back next year) - that's what I get for having a crazy busy week!

But - yea, Boatwright's! Never been, but I may try for a last-minute ADR next trip if I end up on a flight that won't get there early enough to make Epcot a viable arrival day option. OK, enough blathering. I'm having:

App: French Onion Soup
Entree: Flambeau Fish
Dessert: Royal Bananas Foster served on Angel Food Cake with Vanilla Bean ice cream

Never been there before!

I'll have:

Drink: Southern Hurricane (and a Coke too)

App: Crescent City Gumbo

Entree: The Louisiana Lugger

Dessert: Bourbon Street Pecan Pie

Stayed here twice but have never eaten here. Thanks for the Invite.

I will start things off with;

Fireball Cocktail
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and RumChata Cream Liqueur

and

Gulf Delta Chilled Shellfish
Tender seasoned Shrimp and Crawfish with Pickled Vegetables and Bloody Mary Cocktail Sauce

then

Voodoo Chicken
Buttermilk-marinated crispy Chicken Breast with Red Beans, Rice, and Collard Greens topped with Redeye Gravy

and finish everything off with

Bourbon Street Pecan Pie
a traditional Southern favorite
with
Baileys and Coffee
Baileys Irish Cream mixed with Hot Coffee

Now to the gym or dance floor to work it off.:scared:

I'd love to join you! I'll have...

Drink: Godiva Chocolate Martini

Appetizer: N'awlins Barbecued Shrimp

Main: Turbodog Barbecued Ribs

Dessert: Brew du Krewe

Hmmm never been but the menu looks delicious.

Appetizer: Amelia's Salad-Spinach Salad with Seasonal ingredients and House-made Vinaigrette $6.99

Entree: General Fulton's Prime Rib-Carefully Seasoned with a hint of Coffee and Slow-roasted served with Horseradish-Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables, and Red Wine Demi-glace $33.99

And since I'm a chocolate and coffee fan Dessert shall be: Brew du Krewe

Drink: Iced Tea (half sweet, half unsweet)

Yum! Never been.

Drink: All-Natural Lemonade
Appetizer: Barbecued Shrimp
Dinner: Turbodog Barbecued Ribs
Dessert: Chocolate Cake

Tomorrow night, Wednesday December 9th at 8:30pm, I am having dinner at Chefs de France. Would anybody like to join me? :goodvibes

Menu: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/chefs-de-france/menus/dinner/

I'll be having...

DRINK: White Wine

STARTER: Cassolette d’escargots de Bourgogne au beurre persillé (Escargot) - Casserole of Burgundian escargots baked in parsley and garlic butter.

ENTREE: Bouillabaisse de fruits de mer (Seafood Platter) - Seared scallops, shrimp and mahi-mahi served in a saffron broth with fennel and potatoes.

DESSERT: Fresh strawberry and cream cake - with raspberry sauce and strawberry sorbet.

I would be delighted. :) Loved Les Chefs for lunch a couple of years ago, but I've never had dinner there. Let's see...

Appetizer: Loved their French Onion Soup, so I'll go with that
Entree: Filet de boeuf grille with original potato gratin of Savoy and green beans
Dessert: Puff choux etc, aka profiteroles (loved those, too!)

Seriously, Elevationist, thank you for keeping this going; this is always so much fun. :)

Love Chefs de France! Haven't eaten there since Remy used to visit. Miss him :sad2:
Appetizer: French Onion Soup and Cheese board to share with table
Entree: Gratin de Macaroni
Dessert: Puff choux with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
Beverage: Coke
:thumbsup2

Drink: Glass of Chardonnay

Starter: French Onion Soup

Main: Short Rib

Dessert: Crème Brulee

On Saturday, Dec. 13, at 9:00pm, I am going to have dinner at Fulton's Crab House. Who would like to join me? :)

Menu: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/downtown-disney/fultons-crab-house/menus/dinner/

I think I'll have...

DRINK: Coconut Martini - This drink is so good it tastes like it fell right off the tree! Smirnoff Coconut Vodka is shaken with pineapple juice and fresh lim juice then served in a martini glass.

STARTER: Lobster Bisque - Blue crab garnish.

ENTREE: Crab Duet - Alaska Snow and Pacific Northwest Dungeness served wtih red potatoes and corn on the cob. (With the Cold Water Lobster Tail add-on.)

DESSERT: Key Lime Torte - Graham cracker crust, meringue, lime zest.

Mmmm I love seafood but trying to get the rest of my family to eat it is a chore, so I will gladly join you for dinner.

For starters I'll try the Mussels and Beer-Prince Edward Island mussels, Yuengling lager, leeks, crème fraîche $13.00

Entree:
Crab Cakes Jumbo lump blue crab, maque choux, fried green tomato, rémoulade
$32.00

Now normally I would go for the key lime torte but I'm feeling the need for some chocolate so I think I'll try the Chocolate Crème Brûlée-
Dark chocolate custard, caramelized sugar crust, seasonal berries
$9.00

Drink: Peach Summer Sangria- a delicious blend of White Zinfandel, Peach Schanpps, mango purée and orange juice

Appetizer: Lobster Corn Dogs

Entree: Jambayala - shrimp, Andouille sausage, chicken, crawfish, tomatoes, trinity, white rice, baked in a cast iron skillet.

Dessert: Bread Pudding - White chocolate, pecan, golden raisins, spiced rum anglaise

Count me in! My first reaction was, "Oh, good, another new-to-me place." My second reaction was "Aaa, too many choices!" So I'm doing something crazy...

I want an order of Calamari, which I will share with any interested parties.
Then I want (also off the starters/soups/salads menu):
Fish Tacos
New England Clam Chowder
Caesar Salad

and the Tollhouse Cookie Sundae for dessert, please. :)

On Tuesday, Dec. 16, at 8:05pm, I am going to have dinner at Tutto Italia. Who would like to join me?

Menu: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/tutto-italia-ristorante/menus/dinner/

I think I'll have...

DRINK: Bellini - Prosecco, peach puree.

STARTER: Prosciutto Di Parma - Parma Ham, Ricotta, Dried Figs.

ENTREE: Ravioli di Ricotta - Chicken, Prosciutto, Parmesan cream.

DESSERT: Mocha Tiramisu - Mascarpone, Espresso, Savoiardi biscuits, chocolate.

I'll have...

Drink: Bellini- Prosecco, peach puree

App.: Calamari

Main: Salmone- Grilled salmon filet, green asparagus, shaved fennel salad, Pummarola lemon

Dessert: cannoli

Goody, another new place! Mmm, I think I'll try...

App: Fiori di latte calda - House-made whole milk mozzarella served with warm roasted pomodorini, extra virgin olive oil and focaccia

Entree: Filetto di Sogliola - Filet of sole, sauteed spinach, roasted tomatoes, lemon sauce

Dessert: Well, since I went for the tiramisu at Via Napoli, I think I'll try the cannoli here.

Mmm mmm mmm.:)

I wanna play!

This play is new to me too, but I think I'll have...

Drink: Rossini

Starter: Tortino di Zucchine

Entree: Filetto di Sogliola

Dessert: Torta di Ricotta

This place sounds like a carb lovers dream! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter