Adults going to MNSSHP; Are you going in costume? Share your pics here

When we went to the party it was September and still very Hot. I wanted to enjoy myself so i went old school. Pair of black comfortable shorts. Bought white t-shirt with red trim. Made iron on with origional Mickey Mouse Club logo. On back of shirt was Annette. I added basic ears. It was great. Recieved many compliments and I was comfortable and had a great time. Couple of my party went in full gowns, hoods and make-up. They did not have as good of time.

We are going on Tuesday the 11th if the weather allows and our flight isn't delayed or cancelled for that day. My son is going as Jack Sparrow and I will be a modified Pirate. I am just wearing a skull t-shirt, bandanna and possibly a sash.

We went to the party on 9/25. I dressed as Mrs. Banks from Mary Poppins (figured it was timely!) and my husband went as Dopey in a couples costume with our niece. :)

29524211914_f32e822dd0_b.jpg

Here is a picture of me & DH at MNSSHP. I posted earlier in this thread, and figured I would come back and post a pic of us. We were Johnny Fedora & Alice Blue Bonnet. We had quite a few people who knew who we were, so it worked out really well! :goodvibes

Do you still have these hats and would you sell them?!? They're perfect!!

Here is a picture of me & DH at MNSSHP. I posted earlier in this thread, and figured I would come back and post a pic of us. We were Johnny Fedora & Alice Blue Bonnet. We had quite a few people who knew who we were, so it worked out really well! :goodvibes

Spectacular costumes, spectacular photo!

@FINFAN Can you tell us how you made your hats?! AMAZING! :)
I used the foam sheets that are at Hobby Lobby etc..craft foam I guess it's called? Card board underneath for support. We went Labor day so knew it was gong to be hot and needed htem to be lightweight. Good thing we drove because those hats would have requited their own carry on EACH lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter