Adults going to MNSSHP; Are you going in costume? Share your pics here

Finally got my costume done and here's a preview of it:

cospre.jpg

Here is a pic from last Tuesday's party. This was just from my phone, and it was taken before DS struck his Iron Man pose. :rotfl: We had a great time, and as we were getting our pic taken at the PotC/fire magic shot, Captain Jack photobombed us. :lmao: Those pics are on our MM, and I haven't tackled that yet. Still trying to get the laundry done. :goodvibes

oh my gosh that is just beyond AWESOME!!!

Thanks ... we are heading back for Halloween Night. I'm actually working on the touchpoint at this very moment (adding a brightness function because it was too bright once it got dark out).

We love the Halloween parties as everyone is a kid at Disney!

Last year we were Vanellope von Schweetz and Fix-It Felix.

Sorry for the blurry photo, but you can see the real candy in my hair better here, including a Twizzler holding my ponytail.

Here is our mug shot from 10/3 MNSSHP!!! Had such a blast! :)

MK_MSEMPORI_7063158219.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

So glad to see this.

Our 7yo is obsessed with Minecraft and wouldn't budge off going as Steve to the party.

We have the same style block head (a Steve one) as yours, but I cut it out to be just a mask (just the front side and cut off the the other three sections).

How much did your son wear his creeper "head"? Where did you guys store it? I guess Disney is fine with the sword too (our boy wants to bring his diamond sword)?

Whichever DISer dressed up as Red/Lone Ranger/Tonto ... You did a fantastic job! You looked awesome. We (the Magic Bands) ran into you in the picture line for HM tonight (10/31).

looking for folks from Sunday Oct 26th! We were there that night. Brother and his fiance were dressed as Darth Vader (Darth costume t shirt and darth mickey hear hat) and she was wearing black with a ghost lanyard; my Mum had on a "Im the Grand Mummy " t shirt with Ghost headband. My daughter was a Cowgirl, my Son was Leonard (everyone called him recycle man however) and my boyfriend (omg wait, now i can say fiance after the proposal on our trip!!!) was Sheldon. I was wearing a spiderweb shirt and a witch hat headband. As soon as I can get a photo downloaded from our photopass account, I will post. :)

We are here now and our costumes are the Seagulls from Finding Nemo lol! Mine, Mine, Mine!....will hopefully have pic's later. If you see 4 VERY tall seagull heads that's us!

Your costumes are awesome! May I ask how you made your hats?

I'm pretty proud of the dalmation costume, too - I bought some spotted dalmation fleece off the internet, and also some big red rick rack. My Mom whipped up a pair of long shorts and a vest, with red rick rack trim on the shorts hem. I made her a red 'collar' from an old cloth belt (shortened it and it attaches with velcro), sewed her a tote bag from extra fabric with the rest of the belt as the strap, and extra red rick rack makes a big "P" in front (for "Perdita"). I took and old headband and covering it with the dalmation fabric, made droopy ears. Last and best of all, I found red fire hydrant buttons for the front of the vest!

She'll be the cutest 88 year old there!

My sister hand made her own Cruella costume, and we saved her some dalmation fabric to make a fur stole for it. I really hope we can catch Cruella after one of the Villians shows and get their photo together.

I'm going as Cruella too when I'm there October 27th-November 3rd. I've got the wig, and the dress.

My daughter and I are going as OUAT Snow White and the Evil Queen. My son will be Dr Strange. Can't wait! we will be there on the 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter