Adults going to MNSSHP; Are you going in costume? Share your pics here

I love your dress! I also wish that I could do more than one party, as I have many different characters that I want to dress up as!

It can be done. I was able to wear one into the park and the other two fit in my bag. It was sooooo much fun wearing them to meet the characters.

Love love love this thread!!! Soooo many awesome and creative ideas!!!!

Last year, DH and I were Russell and Kevin from Up. I had so much fun making the costumes :-)
That is a great idea, you two look fantastic.

Here are the shirts I am making for my friend and I for MNSSHP on 10/26. I still have to put the slogan below the mickey bat:
Love it, very creative.

I managed to swing three costumes at the party on the 9th. I could not make up my mind which I wanted to go with and since this may be the only chance I get to go to Disney's Halloween Party I decided to go with all three.
Love look great it all of them, but your Merida was my favourite.

That is so cute! All these cute handmade things make me wish I learnt how to sew more then just scrunchies!

I don't sew that well either, but I found a no-sew iron on adhesive. I have used that now twice and love it...I don't have to get out the sewing machine...LOL!!! I just outline the iron-on with t-shirt paints (this time glow in the dark).

Here is the finished product:

Final product for Halloween shirts by brynfn95, on Flickr

I managed to swing three costumes at the party on the 9th. I could not make up my mind which I wanted to go with and since this may be the only chance I get to go to Disney's Halloween Party I decided to go with all three.

IMG5741_zps13a24060.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG5766_zpsa187bb91.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG5774_zps76625871.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wow..3 costumes in one night? That's awesome. I agree, I love the Merida one the best. We went to our first MNSSHP om 9/1 and wish we could go all the time~but more than likely the only one we get to as well :(

I had originally planned to go as Anna - I even posted pictures of the costume I finished in this thread, earlier. I've since changed my mind (mostly because my friend who was going to be Elsa has decided not to dress up).

I am now going as Merida - My dress is done and my wig has arrived! I have a friend making me a belt and quiver.

I had originally planned to go as Anna - I even posted pictures of the costume I finished in this thread, earlier. I've since changed my mind (mostly because my friend who was going to be Elsa has decided not to dress up).

I am now going as Merida - My dress is done and my wig has arrived! I have a friend making me a belt and quiver.

Do post a photo of that too!

Hey Guys!
My mom and I are going to MNNSHP for the first time in like 10 years on the 28th!

She's going to be the Old Hag from Snow white and I'm going as a lady Gaston! What do you guys think?
My costume is almost done, I just got some gold gloves today and we're going to make me like a matching gold neckerchief.

I'm pretty excited to get a picture with Gaston while looking like him, should prove for an interesting encounter. ;)

w0tlz5.jpg

Hey Guys!
My mom and I are going to MNNSHP for the first time in like 10 years on the 28th!

She's going to be the Old Hag from Snow white and I'm going as a lady Gaston! What do you guys think?
My costume is almost done, I just got some gold gloves today and we're going to make me like a matching gold neckerchief.

I'm pretty excited to get a picture with Gaston while looking like him, should prove for an interesting encounter. ;)

w0tlz5.jpg

I think it is great, would love to see your mom's too.

I think it is great, would love to see your mom's too.

Thanks ^.^

She's not the "photo type" lol but I'm going to buy us the memory maker for the party so she's going to have to be!

I'll be sure to post some. I'm going to try and get her with the old hag as well.
(I hear she's at the party? I hope that's correct)

Thanks ^.^

She's not the "photo type" lol but I'm going to buy us the memory maker for the party so she's going to have to be!

I'll be sure to post some. I'm going to try and get her with the old hag as well.
(I hear she's at the party? I hope that's correct)

I heard that too and that she gives out apples. We went to DLP for Halloween in 2009 and the old hag was a really good.

Hey Guys! My mom and I are going to MNNSHP for the first time in like 10 years on the 28th! She's going to be the Old Hag from Snow white and I'm going as a lady Gaston! What do you guys think? My costume is almost done, I just got some gold gloves today and we're going to make me like a matching gold neckerchief. I'm pretty excited to get a picture with Gaston while looking like him, should prove for an interesting encounter. ;)
You look awesome!!!! The hair is perfect, too, by the way. That should make for a really fun meet!! Let's just hope you don't get groped by some pervert checking to see if your pecs are real ;). I HAVE to tell this story...when we first got to meet Gaston, I assumed all his muscles were fake, a la Mr. Incredible--a big padded suit. (I still say this was a fair assumption...). So I thought it would be funny to squeeze one of his massive biceps when he flexed. I need to post the pic of my face when I figured out they were real.......!! Needless to say, I was mortified to realize I was a 40-something woman groping this 20-something guy in front of my kids while my husband took pictures!! I hope I didn't creep him out too much!! Please make sure to come back and show us your pics!!

Hey Guys!

w0tlz5.jpg

I love it! Yes~please post pictures when you can..I love this thread :thumbsup2

You look awesome!!!! The hair is perfect, too, by the way. That should make for a really fun meet!! Let's just hope you don't get groped by some pervert checking to see if your pecs are real ;). I HAVE to tell this story...when we first got to meet Gaston, I assumed all his muscles were fake, a la Mr. Incredible--a big padded suit. (I still say this was a fair assumption...). So I thought it would be funny to squeeze one of his massive biceps when he flexed. I need to post the pic of my face when I figured out they were real.......!! Needless to say, I was mortified to realize I was a 40-something woman groping this 20-something guy in front of my kids while my husband took pictures!! I hope I didn't creep him out too much!! Please make sure to come back and show us your pics!!

Thats so funny! I bet now when I do meet Gaston that is what will pop in my head.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter