Adventurous April Exercise Challenge

I will go for 950 again. My adventure for the month is (hopefully) working with a new horse. I'll find out this weekend if it's a go. Fingers crossed.

Thank you for hosting!

what can I say, I'm a trendsetter :p

I guess so!

I will go for 950 again. My adventure for the month is (hopefully) working with a new horse. I'll find out this weekend if it's a go. Fingers crossed.

Good luck! Hope it works out!

I have two half marathons this month and want to up the ante on mine. Can I also go to 3,000? :)

There is no conspiracy, there is no conspiracy. Oh, did I say that out loud? :oops: I made the change.

I absolutely do NOT want to change my goal to 3000 minutes :).

I will NOT be aiming for 3,000 minutes. Maybe eventually ... but certainly not in the foreseeable future.

I'm pretty happy not going for 3000 this month (or, really, any month) myself.

35 minutes at the gym and 50 minutes of walking.

85/1200

Okay, all of you 3000 people have me feeling like an underachiever. Although I'd rather just tell myself that y'all are crazy! :lmao:

Not a good start to the month for me... my back has been hurting and I was a total wimp today with 0 minutes. :faint: Tomorrow I will do some walking though and I will pull out the rowing machine this month to keep with the theme of trying something different! :thumbsup2

Went dancing last night. Much needed after the week I had. Was there for 3 hours. Going to count 90 minutes towards goal.
Now that the big exam is over with and I have the day off today, I decided it was time to clean my much neglected apartment for the past month and a half. Counting 60 minutes towards goal.
150/1200

4/1 - Played an April Fool's joke on myself by staying home on a Friday night and performing an Olympic housecleaning session while DH was out running errands. Ugh! Trying to work up the enthusiasm to pedal the bike today - not having much luck so far.

50/950

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter