This video will be removed around 2:00 PM EST.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate when that happens....:mad:
Yeah - our daughter wants to go down to Universal for her 16th birthday. But we don't want to pull her out of school - so we are going down for the 4-day Memorial Day weekend. I am hoping the new coaster is open, but also am not "stuck" on the idea. Anyways, part of me is not sure I want to have one (or more) of our days packed with people due to the coaster opening - so I'm taking it as a good thing if we miss it. (The power of positive thinking!)

Of course if it DOES open I can post some pix on the DIS!

It took me a second to realize that the space restaurant and Rat pictures were two sperate pictures since there is no space between them! Couldn't figure how you could get a picture of those two things in the same shot.

It took me a second to realize that the space restaurant and Rat pictures were two sperate pictures since there is no space between them! Couldn't figure how you could get a picture of those two things in the same shot.
The dis uploads things weird sometimes.

Yeah - our daughter wants to go down to Universal for her 16th birthday. But we don't want to pull her out of school - so we are going down for the 4-day Memorial Day weekend. I am hoping the new coaster is open, but also am not "stuck" on the idea. Anyways, part of me is not sure I want to have one (or more) of our days packed with people due to the coaster opening - so I'm taking it as a good thing if we miss it. (The power of positive thinking!)

Of course if it DOES open I can post some pix on the DIS!
Good Point.... We're also heading down for my twins 16 th as well..I'm guessing it would be done by July, but this trip believe it or not was just a late minute plan that I concocted...I was able to convince the DW that because our APs expire late July, that we can go down and get this 3rd trip in...For FREE. We also have some points leftover, (So sorta free) & I have Jet Blue points built up for 3 RT tix(Free) & 1 one way Ticket (Free)..So literally we are paying for a flight, groceries, and all our meals....NOT FREE---> LoL. So I opened my big mouth and said, wouldn't now be a good time to take the kids to US.:duck:.... So unless there's a great deal offering a buy 1 day get a day free, I won't be seeing that new coaster, or any others for that matter...:teeth:

1a25be05-7a87-4438-ae80-40352376193c-jpeg.379924
I think it is interesting that it is right up against Test Track, which is ridiculously noisy. So they're clearly going to have to build it so that they have complete control over the sound inside. Probably not a consideration - they probably figured that from the start, since they want it to feel like you're in space.

I think it is interesting that it is right up against Test Track, which is ridiculously noisy. So they're clearly going to have to build it so that they have complete control over the sound inside. Probably not a consideration - they probably figured that from the start, since they want it to feel like you're in space.
It’s a bit of a reach but possibly the passing TT cars will resemble the sound of a space craft passing by

the patina group (I believe?) actually cited this as an excuse for why the restaurant has taken as long as it has if my memory is serving me correctly. I want to say that they claimed they were having more trouble than they had expected with sound dampening.

Yes, 12 rows of 25

Wondering how you figure? The picture tells me that all the rows aren't the same length. Plus it looks like there are two more rows on the right side of the pic than the left. I see 6 rows on the left and what will be 8 rows on the right.

upload_2019-2-4_6-54-25.png

There is a rectangular white building shown in the Epcot post in #2279 behind and to the right of the old Universe of Energy. This is also shown as a second #3 in post #2344. Is this for GotG or something else? It looks a bit odd and out of place the way it is right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter