After hours - $149 for EMH?

Well considering the company gave Shanghai an extra $800 million "for more attractions" yes it is hundreds of millions.
$800 million in addition to the initial budget of $5.5 billion - staggering!

Man two days in a row of the craziest ideas ever! I almost want something else to be announced tomorrow just to see what happens.

Man two days in a row of the craziest ideas ever! I almost want something else to be announced tomorrow just to see what happens.
Resort to park transportation now charged, maybe. This way they can kill off all the main reasons people choose to stay at wdw resorts!

No one else thinks a huge magical late night event is/was planned?

Edit: "huge" loosely as in big deal, but low crowds
;)

I have no problem charging extra to open a park after hours, the cost is irrelevant IMO. It will stand or fail on its own.

But they should not take away regular park hours or EMH's to do it IMO. Even on party nights another park/s should be open as late-maybe they are.

I have no problem charging extra to open a park after hours, the cost is irrelevant IMO. It will stand or fail on its own.

But they should not take away regular park hours or EMH's to do it IMO. Even on party nights another park/s should be open as late-maybe they are.

In the wake of all of the junk going on right now, this is a bad look though. I get what you are trying to say and I could agree if we didn't have the following........
1) Half of DHS shutdown for two lands that won't open for 3 years at best
2) EPCOT FW is a ghost town
4) The recent cuts at domestic parks after record 4Q earnings due to Shanghai
5) Lack of any announcement for ROL outside of the start date
6) Rumor that ToT will be overlayed with GotG (just a rumor of course but one that is causing a huge stir from the fans nonetheless)
7) Rumored $15/night resort fee

I know some of these are rumors but it's all causing an uproar that hasn't been seen in recent memory. It just seems greedy especially if the idea that EMH will eventually go away.

I know I am opening myself up for the "Disney's a business" comments........

So the Halloween party prices are what, about $80 and that gets you in after 4pm and you get the special parade and entertainment. Similar deal for Christmas.

For this at $149 you get only 3 hours and only "select attractions" are open.

That doesn't sound like a great deal really.

Ahhh, but you forget the pixie dust floating in the air during those hours as well. That alone makes it worth the $149. :rotfl2:

I plan to live this experience vicariously through the bloggers who will be given free entry to show you how awesome it is to meet Bowler Hat Guy and get a free oreo.

Too funny! Sad though I think there are many on here that will pay it though.

When I read about this event I immediately thought before long many of us are going to be going to the parks via youtube! Eating popcorn and saying thanks for the show youtubers. Goodness I could not even finish watching that Villains show without fast forwarding it and asking when does it get good and people paid for this? The oreos must have been double stuffed!

The only way to do that is for DISers in large groups (not just a few) stop going to Disney for a few years and to recommend family and friends also not go. Also maybe some kind of Facebook or twitter Protest/Boycott that can trend. If it can make the news it helps. We are starting ourselves by not renewing our APs and cutting our number of trips. If more and more keeps coming out of Disney like this we too will be on a Disney Boycott until they get their prices back to a reasonable level and stop the money grabbing.

Good luck with that!

Gotta go to Disney World. So what if I'm on the verge of bankruptcy.
Get another loan
What, I've maxed out all 10 credit cards
What do you mean I'm late on payments

GOTTA GO TO DISNEY WORLD!

Hmm, wonder what I can get for the kids.

GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO!

There's more thinking on this line than you think.

Too funny! Sad though I think there are many on here that will pay it though.

When I read about this event I immediately thought before long many of us are going to be going to the parks via youtube! Eating popcorn and saying thanks for the show youtubers. Goodness I could not even finish watching that Villains show without fast forwarding it and asking when does it get good and people paid for this? The oreos must have been double stuffed!

Now that's an idea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter