Aidan's wish trip to Tink's home 3/1-3/7

I know you must be busy getting back settled in, but is everyone okay? Let us know!

Welcome home! I hope Aidan is doing well, so sorry you guys had to visit the hospital during your trip! We enjoyed meeting you a lot! :hug:

Hi Miranda,
Sorry to hear about the hospital visit. Hope you are all doing better now!!!

:goodvibes

Blessings,

Oh no ( No hospital visits on the MAW trip :( No fun :(

I hope he is feeling better and you all are resting from an awesome trip :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I don't have much time to write, but I guess I kinda left everybody hanging. Aidan is okay now. He has pneumonia, but he's at home right now. He's on the usual regimen of antibiotics, steroids, and fluids. We're waiting on culture results, and then they may change his antibiotic. This may actually be the same illness that started before we left for GKTW, but if it is, then that means that the first antibiotics didn't work. Anyway, he's doing okay, and should be doing even better once we get the culture results and the right antibiotics. He may be out of school for a couple of weeks, but we'll just have to see what the doctor says. His ANC is low, so he's in protective isolation right now. That basically means he can't go to school or any other public place. We're stuck at home, and just waiting for test results right now.

Thanks for all of the well wishes and welcome homes! I'll keep you all posted, and hopefully I'll be able to finish up my Big Give posts and start a TR soon!

Just checking in to see how Mr. Aidan is! I hope he is improving and things are getting back to normal (or better than normal!) for you guys!

Lynn

I hope Aidan is feeling much better! And I hope you are not feeling too isolated at home. :hug:

Aidan is finally feeling a little better, and I've had a chance to start our trip report. I know I haven't finished the PTR, but I was feeling a little guilty for not having already started the TR when we've been home for 5 days. So, here's the link, if you want to follow along.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2418204

I still have a couple of updates that belong here on the PTR, and hopefully I'll get those done this weekend.

Sure hope Aidan is feeling much better. Glad you all had a great trip. Looking forward to reading all about it. :goodvibes Don't stress too much with the TR though...I know you must be exhausted.

sending pixie dust your way....:wizard:

TTFN
Darlene

Glad Aidan is feeling better! Don't feel guilty! We all will be here when you have time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter