Aidan's wish trip to Tink's home 3/1-3/7

Shannon..You had me crying reading about how you got involved with the Big Give..what you all do means so much more than any of us could ever tell you! :hug:

Miranda, honestly, I don't know how you got as much done as you did. I'm sure everyone will understand why you couldn't get all the updates done. :hug: Can't wait to meet you Thurs, if we don't see you before!! :banana: party:

Oh, good grief. I cry more on this board than I have in the last ten years, seriously! They're good tears though. :goodvibes

Miranda, have a wonderful time!!!!

Don't worry about the updates! As much as we like seeing them, we totally understand! I can't believe that you had time to do as much as you did!

HAVE A WONDERFUL MEMORY FILLED TRIP!

Lynn

I am very late to this party but I am so glad I found it. WOW!!!! I have read the entire TR and basically cried my way through it this morning. :goodvibes

Let me just say that the company that sponsored your MAW trip and their reveal was nothing short of phenomenal. It is so touching and reassuring that such kind and thoughtful people still exist. You can see the joy and love on their faces as they did this for your family. AMAZING!!!

And the Dis Big Givers (not sure of the appropriate name) are just about the nicest and kindest people on the planet. What a wonderful blessing you all are.

I wish we could see this sort of stuff on our evening news instead of the bad.

I pray that your trip will be nothing short of wonderful and magical. :wizard:
Can't wait to hear all about it. Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story with us! :lovestruc

I am very late to this party but I am so glad I found it. WOW!!!! I have read the entire TR and basically cried my way through it this morning. :goodvibes

Let me just say that the company that sponsored your MAW trip and their reveal was nothing short of phenomenal. It is so touching and reassuring that such kind and thoughtful people still exist. You can see the joy and love on their faces as they did this for your family. AMAZING!!!

And the Dis Big Givers (not sure of the appropriate name) are just about the nicest and kindest people on the planet. What a wonderful blessing you all are.

EXACTLY what I was thinking WOW!!!!!!!

For us in Texas that don't get a reveal party.. The one they gave Aiden was truly AMAZING :-) And all the Big give gifts.. I am just in Awe....

Your on your way right now :-) I can't wait to hear all about the rest when you return.
Have a Blast!!!!!

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

I hope you are having an amazing trip!

That reveal party was just beyond words. WOW!

Love all of the Big Give stuff so far! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

AHHH I missed you!! I don't know what is up with my subscriptions but they are hit and miss for some reason:confused3

I am totally in tears reading these updates. The reveal party was amazing. The time and effort Thyssen Krupp put into making this so special for Aiden is just something I would have never imagined.

All of the "BIG GIVE" packages are precious. Every single one of these lovely people have a special "magic" about them. True Magic.

I am so touched by all that has been done for Aiden to make this a special time for him. As I sit here in tears thinking about the past few days and how he must feel. The love, the selflessness, the closeness that so many have come to share I cannot contain my tears.

I know you are all on your Wish Trip right now. I really hope that you are having the time of your lives and enjoying every single thing that your eyes look at. That Aidens face is so lit up with joy and sheer happiness and that his brothers have the most amazing magical trip with their brother and that you and dad can sit back relax and watch the Magic happen. :love::love::grouphug:

Shannon, what a touching post!

Miranda, I thought of you the other day - I was behind a Thysson Krupp van on my way into Boston. It was a feel good moment.:goodvibes Anyhow, I imagine you all are having a wonderful time at GKTW and Disney. I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

We're home! Just wanted to let everyone know that we had a great week, and that we made it home safely. It wasn't without incident, as Aidan was at Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital in Orlando yesterday and this morning, but overall, it was a trip to remember. We are tired and actually glad to be home. I promise to post more later!

Oh no! I hope Aiden is all better now!!! Get some rest...all of you!

Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter