Airmiles Armchair Chatter

And the games have begun all my fellow Rexall hunters!!! This will be a spend $50 get 280 Wednesday (add the grand opening one from one of my stores!)

Here's the link for the first one from the AM website, I'll put together a how-to post once i have the other one. Start making your lists (and arrangements for child/spouse care if need be :P )

Spend $50 get 100 AM Valid Wednesday August 28th

So, we went grocery shopping at Safeway yesterday, and of course the Gap/Old Navy for every $50 loaded on their gift card, receive 70 air miles didn't work. I loaded $100 and received 70 instead of 140. So off to customer service I went, and the new(ish) store manager helped me and fixed the missing air miles. I asked if next Friday was going to be a Blue Friday (I *may* have whined a bit about not having a Blue Friday since July 5). He said "YES!" and proceeded to give me the Blue Friday flyer!!

SO, since I have no clue how to post pictures on here, if someone wants to dm me their cell number and I can send the pictures of the west Blue Friday flyer to post, that would be great. Otherwise, I could type out the list of items out west, but that may take a bit.

YAY! What are the big hitters?

I'm doing it

Image result for shhhh

You’re going to have such a good time!! Keep us all updated—I love living vicariously through trip reports!

WL is one I often consider but haven’t tried. I live in the west, so it feels like the theme is just too similar to home for me. Beautiful, though. And great location!

Here's one I'm sure you will all sympathize with! We're going camping this long weekend. My oldest DD and I are going out to the trailer on Thursday. Now that we know Friday is Blue Friday, I was in a bit of a panic. My wonderful DH said he'll do the BF shopping this time - just give him a list. :oops:

I've made the list. It isn't big - only 5 items, but multiples of those 5 items (granola bars & cereal for the food bank, Hawkins Cheezies, Compliments deli salad and Johnsonville smokies for us). Projected total spend before taxes $113.60, and 550am earned. His response to the list - "EASY PEASY".

Y'all, I'm scared........ :scared:

Here's one I'm sure you will all sympathize with! We're going camping this long weekend. My oldest DD and I are going out to the trailer on Thursday. Now that we know Friday is Blue Friday, I was in a bit of a panic. My wonderful DH said he'll do the BF shopping this time - just give him a list. :oops:

I've made the list. It isn't big - only 5 items, but multiples of those 5 items (granola bars & cereal for the food bank, Hawkins Cheezies, Compliments deli salad and Johnsonville smokies for us). Projected total spend before taxes $113.60, and 550am earned. His response to the list - "EASY PEASY".

Y'all, I'm scared........ :scared:

awww! i love getting non-earning spouses in on the fun. mine has gone a couple times and she has stuck to the list perfectly. just make sure you’re close to the phone, in case of any weird problems.

awww! i love getting non-earning spouses in on the fun. mine has gone a couple times and she has stuck to the list perfectly. just make sure you’re close to the phone, in case of any weird problems.
Good to see another Male on here. I get bugged by all my Co-workers that I do the shopping. Doesnt bother me, gets me closer to Home more often.

When you emailed back saying you’d accept the quote did you get a confirmation at all ?
Finally made it to my main computer so i could look at all my email:
  1. submitted request July 1st
  2. Received email asking me to confirm my requested item @ 9:12 July 2nd
  3. I replied saying yup, go for it by 9:30
  4. I received the quote on @8:08 on July 3rd
  5. I sent them the go ahead @ 9:38 July 3rd
  6. I received a confirmation that they were going to buy the ticket @9:43 July 3rd
  7. I received the confirmation @ 3:04 on July 5th of how many miles would be deducted from my account
  8. i received an email on July 9th @11:35 asking for the name to attach to the ticket
  9. I was out and didn't respond till almost 2:30
  10. I received the final confirmation with the barcode for my ticket on July 9th @3:26
  11. Attached my ticket to my MDE account @ 4:03!
SO it looks like YES i did get an email back after i sent them my approval

You’re going to have such a good time!! Keep us all updated—I love living vicariously through trip reports!

WL is one I often consider but haven’t tried. I live in the west, so it feels like the theme is just too similar to home for me. Beautiful, though. And great location!
Can you believe I'm already sad that it's only 5 days? I have this feeling that I'm going to love it sooooooooo much.

I hadn't even considered that it is Canadian themed....but yes. My choices were WL or AKL the price dif was only $40 so I went with WL because of it's proximity to MK for our party night. I did ask about a savannah view room at AKL but the cost was an additional $130/night and if I was going to stay there I would want to be see some animals.

Alrighty, I have all the coupons ready to go now! Let's play this game to it's fullest, shall we?
There are 3 different coupons from 3 different sources and they can be combined, I would suggest printing them out this time to be sure you get credit for them all!To play this game for maximum miles for your buck follow these tips:
ONE DAY ONLY bonus offer Wednesday August 28th

1. ALL THREE bar codes MUST be scanned, none of them can be loaded to your card (even if it looks like it has been!)
  2. Politely ask the cashier to simply scan all coupons you have, let the system work it out.
  3. Coupons can be either printed or shown on a mobile device
  4. Since the offers are almost identical, be really careful that you get 3 different codes scanned
  5. If a coupon has trouble scanning from your phone try turning up the brightness and zooming in so the bar code is larger You can even try getting them to type in the bar code number, that will also work
  6. You can use the coupons multiple times, so if you can make more than 1 $50 transaction, GO FOR IT
  7. Depending on the store you might be able to use the survey coupon for $5.00 off when you spend $25.00 I would be careful with this though, is $5 worth the potential $10 the Airmiles represents? Link for that is HERE
Coupon # 1 can be found on the Airmiles website under offer or in the APP (eventually! But it MUST be scanned!)
The barcode for this coupon is 41700052371
Link to coupon is HERE
Image of the coupon if you prefer
429915 Just the barcode 429916

Coupon #2 is from the Rexall website and will probably appear on Facebook soon as well. Barcode is 417000052319
Link to the coupon is HERE
Image of the coupon if you prefer

429913Just the barcode 429914

Coupon #3 is from the grand opening of one of the Guelph stores I used the one from the Stouffville store no problem (you might just want to be quiet about where you got it from :rolleyes1 ) There is no link to share, only a copy of the image (all i used last time)

Last edited:
Can you believe I'm already sad that it's only 5 days? I have this feeling that I'm going to love it sooooooooo much.

I hadn't even considered that it is Canadian themed....but yes. My choices were WL or AKL the price dif was only $40 so I went with WL because of it's proximity to MK for our party night. I did ask about a savannah view room at AKL but the cost was an additional $130/night and if I was going to stay there I would want to be see some animals.

Nah, I think it's going to be amazing! Report back :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter