Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I hope everyone else has more luck than me at Rexall. She scanned all three codes, all show on the receipt as different, but only 180 AM on the receipt. I know there's never a management type there when I go in the morning, so I didn't do anything about it. I did get an extra 100+ AM last time due to my cashier messing up and putting the order in twice, so I'll call it even and move on.

I got 380 for a $50 purchase on two separate transactions this morning. All three coupons worked (twice) and got an extra 100 ams each transaction as well.

Who books a doctors appointment on a Rexall Wild Wednesday???? Me!!:crazy2:
Ah I had a rough night with allergies (up till 3 am),,,flew out of bed at 8:50 --shower,dress and drove to the doctors. He says this is a very bad season for air quality,,back on puffers and more Zyrtec (Reactine).
Not one to let a quick shop go by---there was a Rexall close by that sells M&Ms,,,,spend $50.00 got 280 airmiles.
Now to catch my breath before I head out to my regular Rexall.

Happy shopping everyone.
Hugs
Mel

There are a few things that I think I can pick up and have room for in our pantry and freezer. With Back to school fees, driver training ( that our school is offering at 425.00 instead of the 800+ it would cost through a ama or a private company ) our camper needing to get road worthy ( the Father inlaw's lake lot sold where we had our trailer sitting/using ) and a quick trip to see the dd in Calgary...the funds are a little lower than we like...but I should be able to swing a shop this week. I see a few things that we will use. Can't wait to see how many Am i score this time. It's only my second one this year I felt like there were items we would use

My printer is down. Do you think it’s ok to scan all 4 Rexall coupons on the phone? I usually print one bonus airmiles coupon and the Rexall survey coupon just in case for situation like today’s.

My printer is down. Do you think it’s ok to scan all 4 Rexall coupons on the phone? I usually print one bonus airmiles coupon and the Rexall survey coupon just in case for situation like today’s.
YES, you can have the codes scanned on your phone no problem (I had to bring up the post i had created with all the images and use one of the bar codes because the ink had smudged!) There are only THREE coupons though, not 4 the extra 100 miles are, as my favourite cashier put it, "magical" (she knows what I'm collecting for 🤣). All of them are in THIS POST if you want to take screen shots of the bar codes

***ETA you might have been referring to the $5.00 coupon, yes that can also be scanned from your phone but today i didn't want to risk losing out on all my miles so i didn't even try!

Who books a doctors appointment on a Rexall Wild Wednesday???? Me!!:crazy2:
Ah I had a rough night with allergies (up till 3 am),,,flew out of bed at 8:50 --shower,dress and drove to the doctors. He says this is a very bad season for air quality,,back on puffers and more Zyrtec (Reactine).
Not one to let a quick shop go by---there was a Rexall close by that sells M&Ms,,,,spend $50.00 got 280 airmiles.
Now to catch my breath before I head out to my regular Rexall.

Happy shopping everyone.
Hugs
Mel
OMG, the Duck is reading things too quickly to get caught up on everyone's Rexall hunts and i read that as you buying $50 worth of THESE

So just posted this over on the PCoptimum points board. Another plus over AM is I just earned $96 in points on a $305 spend. They are in my account already and I can use them right now. Its instant. Now I know that PC just has to deal with themselves as AM has all the partners, but I cant understand how there is such a difference in reporting between all partners. Even Sobeys and Foodland such a wide date difference.
Got to work both programs to the max.
I was pouting last night when i read this because the PC programme just doesn't work for us due to our banking style and mainly because we don't shop at those stores enough (would never spend $300 there!). THEN i woke up to the post about the Rexall hauls happening. Don't think I've ever got myself out the door and onto the bus that quickly before. I just turned $178.64 into 1174 Cash miles and tomorrow that will mean i have $120 worth of miles to use on Blue Friday :donald:

OMG, the Duck is reading things too quickly to get caught up on everyone's Rexall hunts and i read that as you buying $50 worth of THESE
View attachment 430344
LOL........................ I have been searching for a M&M t-shirt for Halloween,,just incase anyone sees one.
5x Rexall shops netted 1,818 cash airmiles for my Starbucks fund...:dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Edited to add: Did one more run to Rexall,,10 Pkgs TP and 12 pk water 50$= another 382 airmiles
Grand Total 2200 airmiles.

Hugs
Mel

Last edited:
You Rexall people are great. I have tried and cant. Maybe its the stores near me, but even trying to spend 50 would mean buying stuff I dont really need or can stock. My shoppers stuff was on sale and it was shampoo and deodorant that the girls use. Not baldy here.

You Rexall people are great. I have tried and cant. Maybe its the stores near me, but even trying to spend 50 would mean buying stuff I dont really need or can stock. My shoppers stuff was on sale and it was shampoo and deodorant that the girls use. Not baldy here.
I'm in a similar boat. I purchase a lot of groceries from Shoppers, their section is huge. Rexall has half an isle o groceries where I live. I saw somewhere that some Rexalls have M and M products, that could be a game changer, but mine doesn't. I find it very hard to spend $50 there. I love to collect me an AM however PC points have been more lucrative as of late.

THIS is how i did it @mort1331 ... nothing here we don't either need immediately -- everything on the left -- or won't use soon and doesn't go bad --- all the cleaning supplies. Most of that stuff was on sale , vitamins buy one get one, culturelle was $10 off the regular price, the two soaps? on sale for $3.49 (and had coupons for $2.00 attached to each!) the lysol products were all $2.99 and the dishwasher cleaner was on sale as well (only bought that much because spend $20 on Lysol products get another 10 miles)

Several of those meds are $$$ and the anti-smellies for the hubby is outrageously expensive-- but rarely go on sale so when they do I stock up!

My Blue Friday list is small so far......................

Kleenex Tissue (12 pack ) $10.99 (buy 2) $21.98= 50 airmiles
Brown Rice $3.99 (buy 2) $7.98 = 30 airmiles
Cinnamon Buns (buy1) $4.99 = 10 airmiles

Hugs Mel

Same, a little envious of all the miles everyone is getting but I have a hard time spending $20 when I need it for an offer for the big promos. Mainly because DH works for London Drugs so we have a staff discount there. I can’t pay Rexall prices in comparison and I don’t shop at Shoppers either (for the same reasons) so no PC pints for me either.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter