Airmiles Armchair Chatter

So, we went grocery shopping at Safeway yesterday, and of course the Gap/Old Navy for every $50 loaded on their gift card, receive 70 air miles didn't work. I loaded $100 and received 70 instead of 140. So off to customer service I went, and the new(ish) store manager helped me and fixed the missing air miles
I have learned the hard way...don't load it all onto one card. Buy separate cards. I had to fight to get my extra AM once on a Cabellas card I had purchased. It wasn't until I started saying to the manager that it was falst advertising that he "gave " me the points to shut me up lol. but I got them. I will always buy multiple cards now.
I'm doing it
OMG...that's awesome. I can't wait to hear allll about it!!!!! I love to read / hear and live vicariously through all the trip reports here!!!!
We are boarding our flight in about 15 mins.
Have a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!

Just a few minutes ago I got my party ticket confirmation! Of course I’m swamped at work and can only sit down long enough to eat my lunch and tell you all that I won’t have time to load the tickets to MDE until I get home. I can eat and type with one thumb but I won’t attempt to load tickets and look for FP+ until I’ve got the laptop.

The Blue Friday flyer for Quebec is up on Smart Canuks. Doesn't look like there are as many offerings as out west...

Thanks! Just checked the flyer on the IGA app and the offers are pretty decent for QC. Not as good as out west but they’re never as good as the rest of the country. Waiting on Foodland to see if I only do QC or drive to Vankleek Hill after work Friday.

So if $30 of the $50 spend is the head-to-toe stuff from the roundup promo that's another 50 am right? So potentially 330 for $50?

So if $30 of the $50 spend is the head-to-toe stuff from the roundup promo that's another 50 am right? So potentially 330 for $50?
That's a good thought EXCEPT .. that coupon doesn't start until NEXT week. You will be able to combine that with the Thursday beauty offer though to get 150 miles for $50

I think tomorrow's return is so much better

Just a few minutes ago I got my party ticket confirmation! Of course I’m swamped at work and can only sit down long enough to eat my lunch and tell you all that I won’t have time to load the tickets to MDE until I get home. I can eat and type with one thumb but I won’t attempt to load tickets and look for FP+ until I’ve got the laptop.

Yeah .. I’m so excited for you. That must be killing you not to add them . I love seeing things in my MDE . I have our hotel for two nights now and one dining reservation and 3/5 mvmcp tickets . Told airmiles to order the other 2 on Friday.. still waiting for anything ..in response sigh

Thanks to the Quebec flyer already being posted I've started my spreadsheet. On Friday I'll shop at Foodland at 6am then Sobeys at 7am followed by putting those groceries away then if I have any energy and GC left I'll head over to Quebec.

I went to Rexall this afternoon to check out what I'm going to purchase tomorrow. Deep wrinkle serum (on sale) and an eyebrow pencil will take care of the $50 needed there (score 280AM)

Looking at the flyers in the morning will have to wait until I'm home from Rexall. DS is having a phone delivered tomorrow between 10am and 2pm. I want to be home for that so that it doesn't sit on the front porch.

Yeah .. I’m so excited for you. That must be killing you not to add them . I love seeing things in my MDE . I have our hotel for two nights now and one dining reservation and 3/5 mvmcp tickets . Told airmiles to order the other 2 on Friday.. still waiting for anything ..in response sigh
Thanks. I've got them loaded now and just spent 20 minutes working on FP+. The pickin's were not as slim as I thought...no SDMT or BTMR but pretty much everything else. The problem is trying to line up time slots, that is not working. I'll take another look after dinner.

In other news, I feel like I had a vey productive day at work so that means that tomorrow I'll be freaking out thinking that I got nothing done today. Why is it only possible in theory to toss a couple of shirts in a bag and take off for the weekend?

So just posted this over on the PCoptimum points board. Another plus over AM is I just earned $96 in points on a $305 spend. They are in my account already and I can use them right now. Its instant. Now I know that PC just has to deal with themselves as AM has all the partners, but I cant understand how there is such a difference in reporting between all partners. Even Sobeys and Foodland such a wide date difference.
Got to work both programs to the max.

Quick glance thru and i see a few things we might actually use from Sobey's!
I need Pam -- $3.99 buy 2 get 40 AM
Ice cream on a stick --$4,99 buy 2 get 30 Am

OOOH more exciting though??? My milk (Lactose free 2L carton) is a big earner at Metro -- buy 2 get 20 AM. On sale for $5.99 BUT i have rain checks for 8 of them $4.99. I'm currently going thru between 8 & 10 of those a week so there's an easy 80 -100 AM! The machine will ring up the price, trigger the AM and then poof, save $1 per carton.

Add in however many Rexall shops i can do tomorrow and this will be a good week!

Meh. A lot of it is junk food for Sobeys Atlantic. I'm trying to stay away from that stuff now that summer is coming to a close. I was hoping they would have more healthy stuff for back to school shopping.

Well, at least we know that Shoppers and Loblaws will likely have good flyers / offers as they usually compete with each other :)

I hope everyone else has more luck than me at Rexall. She scanned all three codes, all show on the receipt as different, but only 180 AM on the receipt. I know there's never a management type there when I go in the morning, so I didn't do anything about it. I did get an extra 100+ AM last time due to my cashier messing up and putting the order in twice, so I'll call it even and move on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter