• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Filled up the car :car: should be good for another month or so.
Did the BMO offer
Bought 4 bottles of coke :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1
Bonus Boom done.

Did pick up some sensodyne toothpaste buy 3 @5.99 get 60 bonus airmiles.

Hugs
mel
As to the bottles of coke, I can't seem to get the coupon to show the terms and conditions. The coupons won't turn for me today, so my question is what size of bottles? Which varieties?

As to the bottles of coke, I can't seem to get the coupon to show the terms and conditions. The coupons won't turn for me today, so my question is what size of bottles? Which varieties?

Hi Hon
I can't get the coupon to show either.
I bought 4 , 2 litres Coke and got the 20 bonus airmiles at Sobeys. Each bottle was $2.79

I know yesterday the coupon turned and Coke & Coke Zero and Canada Dry Ginger Ale and Sprite were listed 2 litre bottles. I can't remember any more.

Hugs
Mel

All promos in the past counted Foodland and Sobey's as two separate partners. ARe they still? I opted in with Sobey's first. When I opted in Foodland, it said I already opted in. This is in reference to the use 95 cash miles for $10. If I do this at both places, will they still count as 2 separate partners?

All promos in the past counted Foodland and Sobey's as two separate partners. ARe they still? I opted in with Sobey's first. When I opted in Foodland, it said I already opted in. This is in reference to the use 95 cash miles for $10. If I do this at both places, will they still count as 2 separate partners?

See the thing is they are saying 3 offers not 3 partners this time.
So I am thinking no it won't work but maybe a quick chat/phone call with Airmiles would be a good idea.

Hugs
Mel

October 1–14, 2020

Get 95 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use 3 different AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers.*

Found my answer under facts
Q: What counts as an offer towards my 95 Bonus Miles?
A:
You can use any of the 3 AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers to qualify for the 95 Bonus Miles – even if they’re at the same Partner. Each Bonus Boom offer can only be used once towards the bonus for using 3 offers. You must meet the Terms and Conditions for each offer to qualify.

https://bonusboom.airmiles.ca/en/faqs
Hugs
Mel
See the thing is they are saying 3 offers not 3 partners this time.
So I am thinking no it won't work but maybe a quick chat/phone call with Airmiles would be a good idea.

Hugs
Mel

October 1–14, 2020

Get 95 AIR MILES® Bonus Miles when you use 3 different AIR MILES Bonus Boom offers.*

Ahh. I just went back a page and saw your Q&A. So the "Use 95 miles for $10 off" is 1 coupon and "Buy $150 Sobey's gift card get 100 miles" is a 2nd coupon. Then Shell for gas. That would be 3 for the bonus boom, correct?

I forgot to save cash miles for Foodland anyways so that would work. LOL. By the way, mine did not show up on the receipt, nor my husband's.

Got all three done on my card today: BMO $250 (Sobeys gift card and gas at Irving); Sobeys $200 gift card; and Sobeys 95 cash miles redemption.

DH will do the Sobeys and Lawton’s cash miles redemptions and I am trying make his third a low-spend one.

is anyone having trouble opting in to the Bonus Boom Shell fuel offer ?

I get the following error when i enter my collector number:

Suggestions ?

I tried opting in to the other shell offer, no problem. opting in to it again and it said i was already opted in so that is not the problem with the first.

Thanks,

SW

Did my shops today for Bonus Boom. Shell-gas (and gc) , Sobeys gc, Sobeys jello, (plus other stuff with and without AM-got my Thanksgiving turkey!) Spent $269 total at those two sponsors on BMO, so will get that one as well.

With Sobeys having pretty much no selection (I'm not sure the exact date they are closing) and needing to do a full shop, I opted to go to Metro and spend $95 get 95 AM instead of doing Bonus Boom. I'll probably go to Shell this week but it will be the only one I'm likely to do. I would like to get matching Christmas PJ's for the boy and I (and maybe the dog) from children's place but also don't really want to spend the money. So we'll see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter